Want to Place a New Order, Questions First.....

This will be my second order. My first order was alright, IH, IS, IO, Ammo, all TO GOs.

Remember, I’m 17 years old, and I’m after a Latina :stuck_out_tongue: and I was told MORE AMMO. Can I buy the stronger version and STILL just use 1 spray?

Also, so I don’t experience a ghost effect from other guys, I want to order rather the IH or IO again. Which is better? I plan on getting the heavier dosage of this (2X) as well.

I DEFINITELY want to try the Alpha A314, only heard AWESOME THINGS about it.

I think I’m going to skip out on the Instant Shine on this one.
I want to try Raw Power as well, but that’s not currently being sold and I’m way to impatient to wait for the verdict on it.:smiley:

No replies yet…ouch…

So impatient :slight_smile: ! Which did you like better IH or IO? That’s the real key here. Did you like AMMO? If you did then it doesn’t matter what some one else tells you…get more. I think the 2x AMMO is pretty strong but if you normally use two sprays of regular then yes one spray would be the same.

I think, for my purposes, IH.

What does IH have in it that gives it its warmness? Is it adrostenone?