What should a black male use?

Hello,

I am new here and would really appreciate some help. I tried searching for this topic, but could not find an answer. If there is something steering me in that direction would be great.

I am 27 years old black male, who is very successful careerwise and I would say decent looking. I live in philadelphia (the nice part) and enjoy the young professional crowd. This crowd however is mainly made up of early 20s to mid 30s white women mostly followed by Asian and Indian second and race agnostic third.

I am very confident and have no issues holding a conversation and getting people to open up to me. However, that is only if I get to that part with them. I assume because I clearly stick out that I am not able to interact as much. I figured a pheromone may help me out. First I’ve read somewhere that it may work differently depending on your race and the race you would like to attract; could someone provide more information on this? Also what would you recommend for me based of these circumstances. Let me know if you would need more info.

Thank you in advanced

With a lady you know use P79, P83, with TUTH. And make sure you have some protection for later. A female friend of mine who prevously only dated women had me working from midnight to 6am. We had been friends for years, and she trusted. That night was something else. No lie.

Thank you for the reply rusted junk. But to clarify does this combination work on all females or just the lesbian ones that you already know? What if you do not know them and would like to just get to know each other and see where it goes from there? Not that I’m not up for 6 plus hour romps. It’s just that’s not my main expectation as I figure over shooting on your goals just can cause a certain gaurantee that you will fail. Ps. Have you noticed if women react differently based on there demographics?

Chocolated-coated older male, here.

You’re gonna have to test to find out what actually works for you. Being that those in which you’ve named, Caucasian, Asian and Indian, certain products may vary.

I would advise the basics: AMMO, IS and TUTH. A314 when it returns in stock for the HEAD MAN appeal.

AMMO covers everything.

IS causes lots of smiles and makes them feel good

TUTH causes the need to play NAKED TWISTER.

Don’t know if age has anything to do with anything, but the rest of the world thinks so, but my favorite for chocolate-coated women is a mixture of 3 drops each of A314 and AE, with 2-3 sprays of IS.

Good luck!

And make sure you have FUN!

Rusted, you naught boy!!! Age and skin color of your friend, please?

And the TOTAL mcgs and number of sprays of P79, P83 and TUTH used, please? Was this the first time you tried that mix?

Thanks! :wink:

Thank you M&M I figured experimentation was the route I’d have to go down. I will be picking up all of these soon. Hopefully once I get the new member credit lol. I also am interested in the questions you asked rusted.

Did you read that you get a money gift certificate for introducing yourself in the INTRODUCTION THREAD? If not, yes you can. :wink:

There is no exact equation to it. You will have to tests things out and be confident it will work when you find the right mix. And the whole different race and different formula I found is a bunch of crap. I’ve had things work with native american women, hmong women, the sista’s, caucasion women, and hispanic women. Use some confidence with the pheromones. Don’t be so damn concerned if it’s working or not because that’s gona distract you from effectively interacting with the female you are trying to win over. Today I went on a second lunch date with a woman who I used my mones last week on. She was the one who suggested we go on a second lunch date. The first date I wore A314, IS, AMMO. And on the second one I just wore AMMO and IO. She invited to come over this Sunday so she can cook for me. Just try different combinations, have confindence, relax, and let the magic happen.

Oh yea, my age is 35, I have a muscular build, and I have a rich caramel covered complexion.

Of the sprays I used were regular strength and I sprayed twice. And yes, it was my first time using that combo. This is my panty remover formula. I dont have to much work. Just sit with the woman and put our arm around them when both you are on the couch and watch things start to change in her. I was grinnin all the way home when I went to bed at 7 in the morning. LOL!

When you’re in the mood, would you check your bottles of P79 and P83, 'cause there is no regular strength, I DON’T THINK. TUTH regular strength is 2.5 mcgs of none per spray, but 83 and 79 varies. Thanks!

You should be ashamed for seducing women like that! :roll_eyes: :smiley:

Wow! You guys have been pretty awesome with all the information. I guess my plan is to just start small and add more as needed. Apparently you can use too much and make people hate you? I will hopefully place an order over the weekend and try it out on valentines day. I will report back. And anymore things you think of please feel free to share.