Hi to all. My name is Anofuctus. Now don’t get carried away by my name. It was given to me by a young friend during childhood. He had taken my real name and threw it up in the air and Anofuctus Dreasan came down. I told him to become a English teacher or a linguistic.
The pheromones appear to be something that I would like to try out.
#1 The stuffy and snide women at the gym. I can barely get a “Hi” or even a head nod from any of them. Maybe because I’m muscularly too small? HM? I shall see about this #1
#2 The many women that ride public transportation with me. I would like to see what responses that I can get from them.
#3 The really stuck-up women at the hospital. Boy, I’m hoping and praying that this stuff really works because I’m going to have a field day with all of them! LOL
Well, welcome to the mone forum!
Good times, and name calling is not condoned on this forum!!! But, we sometimes make fun of each other. ![]()
I would ask, how are you perceived by others? How do people look at you? What quality(ies) does someone think about you now?
Basically, for your age, Heavy AMMO would be recommended. You could try AMMO x2 strength and give it a couple of sprays and see what happens. This would be on a pulse point such as your throat area.
AMMO promotes a vibe of a sexy confident male HERE, with the inclination to sexy. This with an honest and open smile will be a good combo to use in all three scenarios, IMO.
For #1, I could also suggest IO, again, 2x strength to get them talking along with the AMMO. Usually, a minute or two in your mone cloud will get them to perceive your mone signature, though, they do have free will and may choose to IGNORE the vibe. You’ll have to turn up the charm and convo’s to get them with the double whammy of your actions and mones!
I have some helpful links on my sig below, check them out to get the most out of the mones you pickup.
How’d you find this site?
1Alpha
.
Welcome Anofuctus,
This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.
I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.
We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.
It takes a great deal and I am back logged.
I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to
In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.
Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.
Your gc was issued!