I’m going to a party on New Years Eve, and apparently a guy I absolutely loathe is going to be there. I don’t want any trouble, I just want him to back off. How much IG would be enough to do this without scaring everyone else as well? I’ve done 3 sprays max and haven’t OD’d yet.
I also have IS, IH, a spray or two of IO, and some TUTH. There will probably be a few girls there too and I’d like to get laid. I know I could pull it off, I just don’t know what combination to use to get the best results, and I think I’m too young for TUTH. I really wish I could get AMMO, but it’s out right now. Unless I could buffer it with socials. Any suggestions?
Have you found your sweet spot yet for all the socials you have? If I was just to give you a mix put of the blue I would say start with IS as your base. Reasoning behind this is IS is very light in scent and can be covered easily. From there I would say IG. As for IH and IO they don’t matter what order you put them on. I would say limit your IH though because I have found that too much IH puts you into the friend zone with the ladies. But here’s a recommended mix I guess. IS x3 IG x1 IO x2 IH x1. Hope that I helped good luck and have a blast at the party
You can use TUTH, try it out under your shirt instead of out in the open. One reason you might want to avoid it is it can cause aggression in males and may start a fight with the kid you don’t like…
Or you could simply use some IG and steer the hell out of it with a lot of fun socials like IO and Shine.
Start working the room and establish friendly rapport with as many people as possible. Then actually try and work him and get past whatever issue’s the two of you have. Be diplomatic and warm. If it works and he cools out..great, if not, the rapport established with the others and the gesture made on your part should ensure he comes away looking like the bad guy.
I was thinking 1x AMMO, 3x Shine, 2x IG and 1x IO. I would like to substitute IH with IO though, as I am running very low on IO and would like to save it for my next encounter with a certain girl