Whats the best prohormone to use with turn up the heat?

Hey guys im 17 and i want to know what is the best prohormone to use/mix with turn up the heat?

Thanks

What effect are you looking for?

Musk

If you haven’t read the stickies, I highly suggest you do. They will contain almost all your answers.

I might recommend not using TUTH at your age, I think you would fair much better with the socials.

I certaintly agree with this statement. At 17 I’d recommend some Instant Gentlemen, Instant Shine, and Instant Openess/Honesty. TUTH isn’t for daywear, it’s for when you’re almost certain you’re about to score big time.:wink:

I just read some product tips, and somehwhere, it says that wearing anone like TUTH says that you are a “large fit man” …
What if you are not fit or big? What would someone affected by it think? haha… are u sending a conflicted message?
Lets say a 5’ 7; 120lb high school asian/white nerd, that never lifts weight, or very not atheletic wears it? Wouldn’t it look weird? haha
just thought it was interesting.

If you want to send out a sexual message go for ammo instead of tuth. Ammo comes buffered and is more appropriate for casual wear.

First for clarification you DID mean Pheromone and not actual Prohormone right? like testosterone precursors? cause if you’re 17 you really need to stay away from those.

hahahahahhaha

I think he means that you really do not want to mix up Androstadienone with Androstenetrione, the former is good mood enhancer for women whilst the latter when it was available would really up your testosterone levels, the stuff really worked very well with the only downside is being awoken every morning with a massive wood :smiley: