Where to purchase A1?

Hi all,

So there’s three companies that sell A1: Lovescent, Liquid Alchemy, and True Pheromones.

I’m curious as to where you guys buy your A1? And at what strength?

Six posts between declaring “new to pheros” and asking about A1? - That is a little soon IMO. You would be well advised to get to grips with the more straightforward pheros first, then consider a potentially problematic phero like A1.

However:

Most seem to use Lovescent - Its decent stuff and there is no difference in strength between both versions. They often have offers, discounts or combos with other products that make it more cost effective.

LA seems to be good quality and well liked by many but I have seen reports that it may hit harder for negative self effects compared to LS. This may or may not be a sign of exceptional purity.

True - That firm has given me too many WTF! moments to be trustworthy.

If you are asking this, you may not have not read K-Trains excellent A1-Guide thread, also the A1 Mix Repository. Go and do so now! Its the best info on mixing and using A1 anwhere.

I read through the A1 mix guide and came across this. Is this accurate? So the “concentration” of the A1 is the same whether I buy the full or half “strength”? It’s almost misleading or am I reading this incorrectly?

I have used both Crush and TL…both are monsters and make me high…lol!!!

They are the same they really mean half the amount rather than strength.

I also think it’s too soon for you to use A1.

Do what you will, I purchased it some time ago yet have not used my A1. The opportunity has yet arisen.

Neither of those are straight A1 though.

Straight A1 is better then? I guess I’ll get some when I spring for the Alfa Maschio.

I don’t know that any particular product is going to be “better” than any other, especially a product that mixes pheromones.

I think what Mobocaster was implying is that OP was looking for pure A1, not a mix.

For that purpose, neither Crush nor TL qualify (nor would Cohesion).

Gotcha. And let me add that Crush has the best high…

Difficult to say - each product has its own pros and cons.

Straight A1 is IMO better for adding to an established mix because you are not juggling/balancing any secondary components, which may throw the overall mix off.

And it is IMO well worth using A1 standalone for a while to get an idea of how it works with your natural sig.

it’s my fav phero and it’s problematic.with alcohol carrier it can breakdown and convert to androstenone in the heat,plus the depression hit really hard.so oil A1 is the way to go.it diffuse slower,so depression is not a problem here as long as you don’t over apply.also with oil it’s steady,it take a long time for it to breakdown and convert.skip the alcohol,get oil A1 from pheromonexs or true pheromones

Yes, oil does suit A1 better than many other pheros and it does help control the breakdown and potenial negative effects very well. Which is one of the reasons I like Cohesion so much.

But it is pretty easy to make your own oil out of LS and I presume LAL A1 and that will work just as well. :slight_smile: