I’m crossing my fingers and hoping that p96 returns. I’m severely rationing my remaining stock.
Not to worry. It will be back. How do I know this? Because they said it would. ![]()
Hopefully! I am severely rationing this pheromone!
I miss the old rough 'n tumble Classic A314 of yesteryear, well 5 or years back. It lived on for a long time at LS but was pulled prior to the big price increase a couple years back. Liked the quasi love child scent and wee bit more authoritative vibe it helped impart.
All empty and used up. I keep these bottles in memory.
I second that comment about the old A314 formula. I preferred it as well.
96, 86, 93, and the old mx297 that actually worked.
The current mx297 one works just fine…
Maybe your body chemistry is different now. ![]()
P96 and the old A314 clearly !
then of course the legendary MX297/MX353
the A314 spray version MX347 !!
that’s it !
Pago
Maybe, the first bottle I had was amazing, hits where out of this world, every bottle since hasn’t done shit for me absolutely zilch.
Ammo Nautica and Ammo game.
Care to elaborate on the AMAZING HITS, Ghostee; and how many bottles have you tried since that ONE bottle?
Anyone else notice a BIG DIFFERENCE?
Thanks!
And while I’m in here … the MORE DOMINANT A314 (they could have made and sold two different brands — A314MAN and A314GENTLEMAN), IFM and Panty Scorcher gets the vote for this old man.
There’s a difference in the A314?
There has been at least one major revision to A314 over the years and several minor ones - Most of which were just minor batch tweaking. IIRC there were fewer component pheros in the original A314 (Five come to mind, maybe someone could confirm) and a different scent.
I also miss the old MX347 - The prototype A314 spray. It had impact and a degree of unsubtlety that made it very useful in some situations - The current versions come nowhere near it.
Then there were the A314 special editions from a couple of years back and of them, The “Ultra Fine Edition” is missed by many and I found the “Social Bonding Edition” superb alongside TUTH in clubs - I’m saving my last couple of mil of that for getting back into going out properly after my surgery and John has hinted at it being reasonably easy to reproduce as a special, so I for one would be a good customer for it! ![]()
Glad to see that you are on the way to recovery from your surgery.
That’s very interesting, I wasn’t aware of these differences. I was going to do testing on how to replicate the fall out effect, but now there’s a new variable now. I’m not sure if the fall out reports are from the version that is available now or if it’s from the special editions.
If we show John that there’s demand, I’m sure he can bring it back!
The current version or at least the more recent versions (last three/four years) are probably the most associated with fallout - The original A314 was maybe too severe high status, from what I can discern.
Fallout was a well established/reported phenomenon before the special editions came along and people reporting on those will have been clear about it - Lets not get this thread lost in an “is my version a special,” spiral again! All people reporting on the specials were invited and and knew what they were using!
I’ve not had the surgery yet but it has been fully confirmed for early January - No more being bounced! ![]()
I miss IFM.
Game ammo
Spaceland