Well for all the people that have read “the game” you know what i talk about when i say workshop. I am wondering if its going to bee any ones wiht pheromones? Just somthing i wonder, does it exist any for https://a314.com/ products or for any other sites seling pheros? ![]()
I never read the game, so i dont know anything about “workshop”, do you mind to make a quick explanation for this term
?
Workshop: the social skills to wake a womans attention on the good way,
sorry that was clumbsy, you get out in a group and give eacother advice how to wake a womans attention on the good way. A small group, was wondering if its any groups using pheromones. ![]()
Is the woman part of the group? And does all members of the group know the game or put pheromones to test?
And awaken in a social, sexual or other way?
I guess all pheromones can do that if you know how to combine it with your game, right?
What he means is like a PUA boot camp, where over a weekend/week/month or whatever, a more experienced PUA teaches aspiring PUAs for a fee (usually).
I don’t know a thing about any sort of PUA workshop. Sorry.
Yeah, I know a little something about “the game” and the sort of workshops it’s “players” have…
And yeah I think a pheromone workshop would be pretty damn cool, I doubt we would be able to fill up an entire weekend. But a one day workshop could be really interesting.
You know this past April I went to what was known as I-Con ( Link: (http://iconsf.org/archive/icon27/) ) I believe it was technically classified as a science fiction convention, but to be honest it was more of a nerd convention. In addition to having C list celebrities speak they also had a series of workshops that ranged from really interesting to the bizarre, they had speakers talk about topics such as “how to become a voice actor”, “haunted places in Long Island NY”, “How to make chainmail”, “How to pick up chicks”, I even saw a demonstration on sexually explicit “furry” cartoons. Anyway I could totally see a mone workshop at a Convention such as this.
You can use pheromones, especially the Androtics stuff, for anything that involves socialization… not just PUA type stuff. A convention might be an interesting possibility, though. I just don’t think there are enough “pheronauts” out there to justify the cost.
I don’t know, you’ve got over 10,000 here alone.
Well the workshop doesn’t necessarily have to be focused on picking up chicks it could have some of the more experienced users imparting some of their wisdom as to how you could appropriately use pheromones in a wide variety of social situations.
And like I said earlier, at a convention like ICON a pheromone workshop could be just one of many on a whole slew of different topics.
Sci-fi conventions tend to attract alot of nerds who are into esoteric stuff, so of course they end up having sideshows about all sorts of wierd stuff (padded sword fights, etc.). What do pheromone users have in common? We all seem like a very diverse lot, especially over here on phero-talk. You’ld got people like me and Phatsounds that are basicly just playing around and seeing what happens, then you’ve got people who are more into the whole “game” thing, and even people like Warren who want to find the secret pheromone that lets them unlock all the deep mysteries or maybe even have an out of body experience (how is the TAK comming with that, BTW
)
I could see some aromatherapy or fragrance stuff maybe intersecting with pheromones directly, and of course the requisite NLP or PUA stuff could probably be included… but what else? What else might pheromone users be interested in?
Most of us that wear pheromones use it principally in social and professional contexts (not to mention many are married or in a relationship). The PUA thing is okay but gets old fast in the overall scheme of things. It’s just that anything with the mention of sex sells and draws all the attention. A workshop aimed at improved sales and business relationships would begin to crack the market wide open. Horny young men are a very limited market compared to everybody else.
Sex and surrounding toil/rituals occupies a tiny proportion of most lives. Most of the time we’re working, sleeping, working out and hanging with friends and family. The real magic of pheromones is their power to enhance and smooth out human interaction, and that interaction is principally social, not the old in-out. And if you’re successful socially and professionally, women will be dropping from the ceiling on yo’ ass.
Thanks Gegogi! I can save all my money now. Instead of buying all those self-help books, I can just use your advice and have women dropping from the ceiling!! Those other books only promise women running to me.. ![]()
And actually, guys, it’s the truth. Everyone will tell you the same thing, in the end you just gotta make it happen.
I cant say to much but there are alot of fun fantastic things being worked on by SteveO, lord of the mones and Androtics. I cant say more then that but stay tuned boys its gonna be one hellva good time. ![]()
Tisha
OOh now you’ve definitely got my curiosity piqued!
From AFC phero fledgling, to PUA phero guru. Now SteveO’s got his own system in the works? Success story right there.