"Young again" ???

I just looked at the new functions in the User CP and found under ‘What products do you own’ an entry called ‘Young again’!?! What’s that stuff?? Never heard of it…

Not that I’d need it yet… :smiley:

The search function is your FRIEND.:smiley:

It was a “broad band” pheromone mix to help folks getting on in years to increase all pheromonal signals.

Both hormones and pheromones tend to be muted when not as young. Generally older customers report much more dramatic, almost “life changing” gains w/pheromones than some of the younger users who’s body’s make more pheromones naturally.

Maybe we should update it based on current tech. I think it was a good idea.

Aaah, okay! I thought it was something new… :wink:

I’m going to spray some pheros on my mom next time we go somewhere, see what they do.

Hope you come out with it before I need REALLY REALLY Young Again…