Your mixes (20's only)

What are your mixes that you use?

I know many people have different mixes for different environments that their in but what are the effects it gives? (how many sprays of each)

(Would like to hear from people in there 20’s since I’m 22)

Environments such as (bars/clubs, bedroom, work, social places, etcs)

Hope I was specific enough.

Thanks !

I think it really depends on you, honestly. There are plenty of helpful people on this site who can advise you based on how your personality is. They recommended Instant Shine, IG and AMMO (+ P83) for me, but I can’t guarantee that will be the best combo for you.

Did you introduce yourself yet? Go to the main forum and click the intro thread and introduce yourself. They even throw in a $25 gift card!!!

Hope I was of some help. :slight_smile:

Better to do your sweet spotting for each main phero, read and work out some mixes for yourself - Using someone else’s mix and dosing is not the way to get the best out of pheros as your own body chemistry, personality and individual situations for using pheros all have an important influence.

I have introduced myself and my code expired before I can use it, still trying to contact the right person but no reply from them. Anyhow, Ive heard about P83 talked about on this forum, and also mx297, seem to be popular, what are their uses and your experiences?

Neither of those are very suitable for what you discussed in your intro thread.

MX297 is a superb social/engaging mix, best in party/entertainer type situations or with an overt sexual. It tends to fall flat on its face in a work/polite social environments or on people who can’t throw themselves headlong into the fun.

P83 is not a primary phero either - Its a secondary, used to bring its particular properties to many other products/mixes. On its own it will likely fall flat on its face. And again, in a work/polite environment, you will seldom get a chance to use it to the full because most people will not be comfortable enough to let-go and let it work.

More generally, Putatives and MX’s are experimental products that are still being explored - Which makes them rather difficult for someone starting out to get to grips with. And they are sold without warranty, so its your loss if they don’t suit you or do what you want. The consumer line products are better tested and once you have the hang of them, it becomes much easier to evaluate the experimental stuff.