So every time up until today I’ve used one spray of TAF to my chest at the 15/mcg level. I dont seem to be getting the effects everyone else does. The first time it made me irritated and a little spacey- but that could have been because my family…well..irritated me. 
Anyways…today i used 3 1/2 sprays…one to my chest, two to arm pits. I just did it about 20 min ago- and its really hard for me to focus enough to even write this thread. I do, however, feel a little excited for no reason- and a little jittery.
I guess its good if you have a lot on your mind and need a break from thinking so much? My head is super fuzzy. I dont know.. Has anyone used it recently?
I now feel like I’ve just had a drink…and am a little buzzed. Like I shouldnt be driving… because I wouldnt be able to pay attention to whats going on around me.
Geez wooshkaah don’t attempt to drive anywhere. Sounds like you need to sit home and enjoy the trip..or shower! 
Taf made me feel the same at higher mcg. For me it the “focus” was too scattered as in I noticed everything and anything. I think if there is the slightest chance you have ADD that taf can bring it full front and make it very hard to concentrate while people with out that issue can use it successfully as a focus booster. I’ve found it to be much more useful in small amounts paired with other products, it helps you to observe reactions & better evaluate what the product you’ve paired it with is doing for you as well as gives the product or mix a slight “oomph”.
No driving, no operating heavy machinery until you come down! 