A little about me!!!

Hello, my name is james and Im a 28 year old project manager living in the Boston area. I’ve always been interested in pheromones and their affect on people. Originally I was interested in the dating aspect of them but as I did more research i realized that they may be able to help me professionaly also. I’ve never tried any pheromone product before but im very excited to try the different varieties that androtics offers. I came accross the androtics direct web site by doing some online research and they seemed to be the most reputable source. My only question would be as a new user looking to try a couple of products out, which would be the best to try? I look forward to experimenting on my own and seeing what works best. I’ve also read a bit about possible negative side affects from overdosing but I’m not exactly sure what those may be. I would consider myself pretty laid back to reserved when I’m out in social situations and hopefully these products will help me to overcome that. I think it will be very interesting to see the affects of different combinations of pheromones on the people around me. Since the products I’m looking to try don’t come in travel size it will be a little bit of a risk to spend over a hundred dollars on something I’m not sure will work but the $25 gift certificate will go a long way to overcoming that risk as will as the fact that I’m pretty sure I will have good results.

Also thanks to everyone who replied to my original post and I’ll make sure to keep you updated on my results.

Thanks, James

Welcome to the forum.

You’ll want to try some a314 for the professional world.

Tell us a bit about your personality and what you’d like to achieve and you’ll get lots of other suggestions for other parts of your life.

Instant Shine, Instant Openness, and Instant Gentleman (A314 little brother) would be a good place to start. A314 is a little pricey to start with. Welcome and have fun.

Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination :slight_smile:

While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.

Welcome to PheroTalk

I guess that for professional use you can use cttm2 too.It’s good for enhancing conversations with people.This can be verry helpful when you need people to be more open and willing to talk to you.Combined with a314 you can have verry nice results, because a314 gives you the higher rank male vibe and cttm2 can make you seem more approachable and people be willing to talk to you.When it comes to leading a team as manager it is important to have some autority but people to talk to you when they have problems or ideas so I think those are some products witch can help you with your job.For more info on cttm2 see my impressions of that product in my signature just below.
As for dating and sexual attraction you should use some androstenone product as ammo or tuth.Be aware though that androstenone is powerfull pheromone and you should use it wiselly because if u use too much you will overdose and this will scare women away.Start with little and find the best dosage for you.

Wish you all the best and have fun with the mones. :wink: