A314 : A Philosophy of Life

No internet at home makes me report from the office, and I really wanted to give a deep warm thanks to Androtics and A314.

This is the third version I’ve been trying now, na dthis week, I was thinking and realising how A314 has changed my view upon life in general, communication, behavior and know-how.

When I started using A314 I thought it was just a pure business pheromone, making me appear like a businessman.

I soon realised I could use it to have more influence upon others, which was a good idea and fact. When a new version was released last year I was so upset that I tended to “pollute” the forum with my anger. This helped me adapting even more and discovering that I COULD adapt even more.

Job interviews have become a real show where the employers ended up asking me to work for them instead of me beggning them for a job.
But A314 has also taught me, through more social versions of it, how to be respectful and getting more respect in my private life. How to observe and leading others to understand, accept and sometimes follow my ideas in a subtle and positively communicative way.

This week, I thought of all that again, seeing myself 2 years ago, and I realised the change that A314 and other pheromones have made. More maturity than before, and more maturity to come. More observation than before, better communication, more humility without being humiliated and so on.

We all change, it’s just evolution, but pheromones here help so well change in such a better way, quicker and with more intelligence.

Not only pheromones but also this forum with the experience of all its members.

There are good times, not-so-good ones, and they all lead to, eventually, experience.

So once again thank you Androtics, thank you pheromones, thank you A314 for giving us more and better experience of every aspect of life.

:smiley:

Nicely put. I have my first bottle of A314 on the way so really looking forward to trying it out.

Yes, for sure, nominated. I’m just realizing myself how much my life has changed this past year because of Pheromones, and in particular A314. Other pheromones like Ammo and Instant Honesty have been better at shaping my outside reality. But nothing pheromone related or pheromone unrelated has changed my inner reality, my attitude, my confidence, my beliefs and my social status more than A314. Nothing. I’m a bit fussy and I don’t really like the word “change”, I much prefer “growth”. I’m still me, I just wouldn’t recognise the old me. I only really wear A314 to work but 2-3 days of use a week are enough to make lasting growth even when not wearing it.

This is exactly how I’ve been looking at things. To be honest, I havent worn it in about a week or so, but since Ive worn it sooo much before, it really is neuroinfluence :stuck_out_tongue: I am now the person that Ive been striving to be, but with a different out look. +1 my man..

Yeah, I agree with what’s been said here. Even those few occasions when I go out without wearing A314, I still feel more confident in dealing with people and situations.

One of the things I notice is that I am less rushed. It is alright for people to wait on me. I am also much more willing to ask for assistance and seriously expect people to be helpful.

It is amazing how pheromones can give you a peek at a totally new emotional state – which otherwise you wouldn’t have known how to find.

I guess I haven’t been paying attention, but has Androtics been releasing “new versions” or “more social versions” of A314??? How did they change A314???