From what I have read, these are the same except one is in oil form and one is in spray form…
Does one last longer than the other? I was leaning towards the MX-102 because I think I remember reading somewhere that sprays last longer than oils…
From what I have read, these are the same except one is in oil form and one is in spray form…
Does one last longer than the other? I was leaning towards the MX-102 because I think I remember reading somewhere that sprays last longer than oils…
You got the other way around bro, the oils last much longer and also the MX102 is an older translation of A314 v12, the current A314 is not MX102 as it’s updated.
The newer a314 variations are like mx174 or somewhere around there.
Also I forgot to add that the A314 MX102 based itself off of had 9 pheromones(A314 V12), the most updated version of A314 I believe has 14 pheromones in it.
Is an updated A314 spray for sale? One with the 14 pheros? I heard MX172, which is out of stock, is a spray version of the current A314.