Ok, so I have a big interview coming up, but have no A314 and just saw it is out of stock. While I think I’m pretty much the best candidate for the position, I don’t want to take any chances since there are six figures at stake. Is there anything I can order to combine with anything else I own to get an effect somewhere close to A314? Here’s what I own now:
I should probably add that I’m 38, workout regularly and getting quite fit, using a non-triclosan body-soap, and eat tons of hardy and leafy green veggies. I heard that ups the body’s natural -none production. Will that provide enough/any help in the absence of A314?
About 2.5 mcg each of androsterone and P75 has some nice status and respect. I don’t know if IG alone would do it. I don’t think anything else in the consumer line is built quite like 314. Normally, since you’re new, the purchase of experimental products isn’t encouraged. P91 and IH might be helpful. But, you’d need to test 91 out by itself first. I’ve never tried it. There are lots of different reports on it. Using -eNone at an interview I would skip that. I would skip the AMMO and TUTH. IO and IH is also a conservative move. Again, you should test them first. IH has more depth and sincerity than IO. There are some threads on this exact topic, from times of 314 restocks. I think they came to the same conclusion that there weren’t any great 314 mimics.