A314 rocking the campus

hey guys… quick question .. anyone had results from wearing no other phero but a314 to class.. im college student , and was wondering what the results would be of just a314.. i heard ppl are shy afraid to approach you from the high status vibe .. and if you talk to women to are able to break convo with high status girls

I haven’t worn it in class yet, but I have worn it around a variety of college aged individuals. I find the frat boys who fancy themselves badasses lke to act tough, but won’t approach. Most everyone else is pretty chill. But I only wear one drop, spread between both forearms and my throat.

I don’t think it would be a problem in class, but you could pick a friendlier product I guess, if that’s what you’re looking for. Just be aware of what dosage works best for you and the subtle, firm, influence you can have. We can compare notes when my school starts. :stuck_out_tongue:

sure phya .. let me know.. because i have never tried a314 n college as being told that you wont be approached ppl will shy you… that why so far i wear ammo and instant oopeness which btw .. i have seen nothing from ammo yet… instant openess seems to do a little bit friendliess

In any situation where you want to be approached, A314 isn’t my first pick. I found recently that a little TAK and p74 is very friendly and casual.

I rarely use Ammo, the next time I do, I’ll only dab some on my wrists and spread it. Instant Openness…a little harder to judge. Don’t look for just number of conversations or their lengths. Concentrate more on the ‘flow’ of the moment. I dunno, I just woke up. I’m probably not making a lot of sense.

Hey Guitarz,
I have been wearing nothing but A314 to class (go to small college) for about a week now, as i just recieved the product and didnt want to start mixing to quickly. I have definitely noticed that people show me more respect. I am a fairly short guy so this is not always the case. Ive noticed that my fellow students (guys and girls) have wanted to talk to me more about school work, jobs, and things of a more “mature” nature. You might consider this negative if you don’t want people to take you so seriously, but this type of reaction is most of the reason why I purchased A314. I am going to (within the next few days) start mixing my A314 with Instant Shine, as I have heard great things about that combo. Then i might even try mixing it with Spaceland. When it comes to lightening the “mature” tone of A314, I would think Spaceland should work the best, but we will see! Hope this helps and keep testing.

thanks beringer… im not so tall myself… I heard also instant opness is good with a314

What’s up man… I am also a college student… new to the pheros, but I already used A314 in my ecology class on tuesday and did not give any GREAT results… but when I tried it with a little bit of CTTM2 today, it got girls looking at me all the time in class lol… but I’m thinking A314 is better for club meetings rather than a classroom, because in a club meeting you get to participate, and attention is the set point of the A314. As soon as you express yourself, people have their attention on you, and the pheros will act like crazy in your favor hehe… and to add some spice for the girls, use some Turn Up The Heat.. a drop or two will have girls looking at you all day lol… sad thing I only used it once cuz I have a beautiful gf and the time I used it, all the girls at the college were trying to hit on me, so she got mad lol… but yeah, turn up the heat WORKS lol… and A314 mostly for attention and respect.. hope it helps