I’m about to order TUTH for the first time…actually first time buying Pheros at all. Was hoping to find them in a store in NYC, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Which TUTH should I get? Website says 2.5 mcg is recommended for first time buyers, but I figured I’d ask if I should get that or 5 mcg? Also, how much should I use the first time? Also how long before my encounter?
For starters, how old are you and how do you plan to use this phero?
And have you read this thread and the threads linked within - The info you need is all there:
Ahh - OK, found your original thread. Mid 30s and you want to use it with a woman (no age given) whom you are physically but not sexually close with.
Gent and M&M’s advice on the original thread is pretty much spot-on but you really need to do some testing as dose depends on a number of individual factors - For which the 1x TUTH would probably be best. If your sweet spot is higher, you can get the 2x as an economy measure later.
How old are you ???
If you over 40 you can get away with 5.0 right out of the gate. Other wise stick to 2.5 till you know your dosage.
We are all biologically different so your going to have to experiment a little to find what we call “Your Sweet Spot” Look here for a explanation
How long before ???
That depends on what your doing. If its a date then apply right before you leave to meet her so the arousal can build up. Its lasts about 4 to 6 hours with the most effective period being in the first 4. Do read up on anone products though because you dont want to over do these. You could get the OD effect.
Tisha
I’m almost 36 and the woman I’m hanging out with is 33. Here’s the situation…the girl is a friend of mine who’s constantly asking me to give her a massage. There’s a lot of sexual tension, but she’s afraid to take the plunge. Hoping the pheros do the trick.
I’d couple tuth with A314 to enhance her perception of your status/value. Women are always finding guys “hot” but classifying them as the type they’d never actually do anything with in spite of the attraction/sexual tension. If she feels you’re a dominant man of high status that definitely goes a long way toward helping her make up her mind.
TuTH alone can get her aroused and make her feel attraction and sexual tension but it’s also possible that in her mind she could be thinking “Oh he’s attractive and all, and I’m sure it’s nice to imagine but I’d never actually act on it.”
Raw sexual attraction without nonsexual value is almost as hard to get past as nonsexual value without sexual attraction. One gets you in the friend zone, the other classifies you as a player. Either one can take you close to the line, but crossing the line is easier with both.
Just ordered 2.5mcg TUTH. I’ll see how it goes.
OK Tuth is good, still go with 2.5 though.
I dont think A314 is the way to go here unless you think she doesnt value and respect you. You didnt indicate that though you said " she is afraid to take the plunge". Thats a whole different situation. Pair Tuth with something to cause comfort and ease. Get IH with it and Ishine. If you cant get both get the IH.
I would also run down the store and pick up some Dial Magnetic body wash. This has A1 in it which is the best mone for breaking down LMR and easing her into the direction you want to go.
Tisha
Should I put it on my fingers at all since I’ll be giving her a massage, or just a spray or two on my neck / chest?
I’d start off with one first. Remember that with these types of products, more is not always better. The more natural the feeling comes (usually lower dosages) the better the outcome and results will be. As time comes if need be you can up the dosages when paired with the comfort mones like IH/IS.
I’m actually curious to see if there is any difference in her reaction at all with the pheromones. I’ll have them tomorrow and going to try on Friday night. What does TuTH smell like? Is it noticeably strong?
Its a fairly light scent - I’ve always had good comments on it. ![]()
This reminded me that because of my sore foot, I’ve not been out with TUTH/A314 for ages.
So I finished work, had a wash and put-on 2 drops A314 UFE plus one and a bit (drained pump on togo) sprays of TUTH. I was fully suited and no cologne, then hobbled-off for a coffee. This is less than I’d wear going to a club but I reckoned an after work coffee needed to be more sedate?
Hits galore! Incl a woman (30s) ahead of me in the queue standing at the counter fixing me with eye contact and turning her head to follow me as I passed behind her. She then did the same again as I wandered back.
Then a girl in a booth (early 20s) beside me, craining her head over the barrier to get a better look, whilst her pal just looked at me goggle eyed and smiling over her milkshake.
Woman (mid 20s) opposite talking to her Asian friend - looked slyly at me several times then gave a good look up and down when getting up to leave - forgetting her shopping. Two pairs of shoes - of course I looked after them till she came back, bright red and stuttering! ![]()
I personally like a lot the smell of TUTH, dunno why but it makes me feel good, and it kinda makes feel hot the zone where it has been applied! lol, I apply it on my chest… and yes, it is kinda strong when applied right away, but after 15-20 min is a soft, nice smell!
I don’t know about that. I’m 43 and I would have a difficult time using 5 mcg without first testing it at the lower dosage. Tisha getting the boys to be naughty again.
Pay no attention to the blond in lingerie behind the curtain.
So I tried the TuTH and IS a couple of weeks ago, and got no difference in her reaction at all. I might see her again tonight. Should I try more? I had used 1 spray 2.5 mcg TuTH and 2 sprays IS. Anything I should do differently?
You should have been sweet spot testing all along to discover your best application results. Since we don’t know, apparently nor do you
, really there is no telling you what might work.
If you have A314 oil I would wear 4 drops to my neck under the jawline and two sprays of TUTH to my Adam’s Apple.
If you have spray, well then it really depends on which one