hello all

I’m almost 40 and I’ve been with my lady for like 20 years now. I’ve always had the higher libido and I thought I’d try out the Tuth to see how it effects my sweetie. I went with the 2.5 mcg bottle. I hope that this stuff gives her a little extra nudge in the right direction =P.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum

TUTH is for sexual arousal. Please tell us more about your purpose of using pheromones. Is it for enhacing relationship, sexual or others?

Are you shy or outgoing?

Then we can give more recommendations.

Cheers

I hope it enhances her sexual arousal! I’m out going and very social.

Hallo bug! You sound like a bit of a stud based on your short description!

As JamesB has stated, can you provide more info so the gurus here can provide some extra information as to what would suit you best.

Remember you will receive the gift cert soon if you can provide some extra info.

Cheers mate :slight_smile:

Hi Bugeyed, and welcome!

The reason we are asking for this info, is because different pheros are appropriate for different personalities and situations. The more detailed information you can share with us, the more precisely we can make recommendations for you.

Hey there bug, Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

TUTH should be a great choice for you to spice things up with your sweety. I suggest you look into IH as well for a deeper feeling of connection and intimacy. Women love this feeling as we are more emotion driven sexually then men are.

Now to be sure the above suggestions are correct and to receive your GC we need a bit more information.

Race, Info on your personality and hers if possible. Is spicing things up your only objective at this point ? How did you hear about mones ?

I look forward to your reply so we can get you started with a GC.

Tisha
Hostess/Guide

Well, as far as race, I’m a Caucasian mutt. My wifey is a latina. I’m able to talk to just about anyone. She’s a bit introverted. The loving is great between us but I’d like to have it a bit more if you know what I mean. As said earlier in my first post, we’ve been together for over 20 years now. Spicing things up a bit more is really my only objective at this point. I heard about the mones from a friend. I’ve read through all of the phero use for noobs threads. Thanks for all the great info. I plan to try this product in 1/2 spray increments and mask it with my regular cologne. I’d greatly appreciate any advice on using Tuth. I don’t plan to experiment in public, only at home with my sweetie. TY

Hi Bug, it’s best that you conduct you own experiment. Start at 1/2 a spray and build up like you have suggested. Apply to your wrists, neck, hair even - these spots disperse the pheromone well.

When you’re testing, let us know how you go. :slight_smile:

Hi Bug,

Thanks for providing us with some more info. Your GC is on its way and I hope to here about how its going down in the forum.

Have fun

Tisha
Hostess/Guide

hey thabks all. i got my tuth and shine the other day. ill report back as i experiment. ty again for the coupon. =)

Way to go bugeyed! Yes, certainly return and give us a breakdown of your hits :slight_smile: