Ammo and IS initial impressions

I’ve only started with the mones and can say I’ve had some interesting responses. 3 really stand out.

Ammo2x strength 1 spray + IS 2 sprays: while waiting at my hypno appointment a lady about mid 50’s came out of her appointment and started talkin to me and was very chatty. She actually wouldn’t shut up. Really nice lady but wasn’t Til my hypno came to get me for my session that she said I guess I have to go now with this sad puppy dog look. I think I could of bent her over in the car park lol.

Ammo2x strength 1spray: went to get a blood test and the lady taking my blood was super friendly and getting blood out to me is like getting the blood out of a turnip. She had to take with a syringe and I didn’t even feel it. I commented not even a tiny prick and smiled. She smiled back knowing exactly what I was getting at and said I’m gonna marry her. She smiled and we parted ways.

On my way out of the hospital I saw a girl I had an awesome one night stand with and don’t talk much with anymore but she said hello and smiled as we walked past one another. Didn’t even get home which is a 5 minute drive and guess who rings.

Well I’m still in trials but say this is looking good so far :slight_smile:

Hey thats some pretty solid results. Why not start a journal se we can all follow along with your exploits.

Lmao yes true. I’m not a shy person but I intentionally look for some odd reactions. Waiting for my a314 and tuth to get here. Hillbilly customs in Australia has just cleared after pain in the ass hassle. Btw I’ll let you know when I get the 90 yr old with millions. Goin Anna Nicole Smith or maybe work towards male escort :cool: