Ammo smells like laundry detergent!!

I was going to do 3 shots of ammo today, no cologne, cuz ammo can be used as a cologne… lol not anymore!
but on my3 shots, and bamb smells like laundry detergent!! lol
I never used it alone, only in mixes and it works great!, hints, why it surprised me :stuck_out_tongue:
hopefully trying cover this with my cologne wont make for a stinky mess :slight_smile:

Well yeah 3 sprays of Ammo isn’t gonna be subtle man lol.

What I do is 1 spray spread between the wrists and 1/2 spray shot to the neck

Just wondering, because I have read this a lot.. how do you do a half spray?

xP, i got hits today, got a hit from a lady at work, orderd from her, she came over and talked to me while i was eating.
just my cologne and ammo didn’t smell great.
and got hits in the elevator :slight_smile:
3 togo sprays of ammo, I dont think is to much,and don’t think i OD
half spray just try push it down half way :slight_smile:

AMMO’s scent is called Game isn’t it? I love that smell, it smells better to me than some of the expensive colognes i use actually. The maximum i applied though is just 2 sprays so i didn’t experience the bad smell when overdoing it

love ammo! just not the smell :stuck_out_tongue:
but yeah ammo works wonders.

I’ve noticed a few name brand perfumes that smell like toilet cleaner too :wink:

lol, please share! i gota see…errr…smell this!

So if us guys think it smells like laundry detergent or armpit, then how will the ladies react to it? Do they like Ammo by itself?

One my best friends, when i had it on without cover, said it smelt like a light flowery colgone. but that just one girl :stuck_out_tongue:
I still look over my shoulder for the snuggle bear…

I’ve asked a bunch of the girls at work if they think its smells good, and I’ve only gotten positive results out of it. Then again, I only wear a couple sprays, so your might be a bit more pungent than mine is.

Half sprays are sorta frustrating with to-gos

But they are EXTREMELY easy with full size bottles, in fact even when trying to spray a full spray you must exert a relatively large amount of force in order to not get a 1/2 spray lol

Simple fix - can the manufacturers bring back the old Ammo-scent… it should be that easy… right?

It could be a matter of congruency. Game scent does absolutely nothing for me but I use something with the Akuto scent and women go wild. Other members can’t use Akuto but Game has women swooning.

I prefer the old AMMO scent which was called Ammo. It was sexy as hell.

No its not that simple to bring it back unfortunately. The FDA passed some new rules on some of EO scents used in perfumery, banning them and now certain scents can not be replicated without changing them. There is a long list in the lounge of some very high end colognes that once gone will not be back because of this. They have to all be reformulated and leaving off one or two EO can be the difference between smelling good and blah.

Frankly I think its bull shit and the FDA should have just made them put something on the bottle to indicate that oak moss was there for those who are allergic to it. People can be allergic to any scent under the moon its ridiculous.

But life go’s on and I will have to get my oak moss the old fashion way or on the black market. I love oak moss :frowning:

(On the endangered list)On the endangered list

Tisha

Thanks for the links Tisha

Oooh, wasn’t aware that there was a new scent. I guess I could be in for a shock if I decide to go for another bottle in future as I have Ammo 1.0 :confused:

Interesting and slightly annoying links, it’s the first I’ve heard about all of that.

I wish my ammo smelt like laundry detergent.. Game is so overpowering to me with just one spray. :frowning: & Damn that sucks @ the regulation shit.

Can anyone (try to) describe Akuto’s smell, please?