Ok so I have become pretty good at seeing what reactions pheromones cause however I’ve found a sticking point with ammo and turn up the heat combos that I’d like to try resolve so I can maximize the effectiveness of my mixes.
I’ve been experimenting a lot recently with ammo and turn up the heat combos but I’m having trouble finding my most suitable combination. I get a lot of female attention, IoI’s etc when wearing 2 sprays of ammo (which is my sweet spot although I can go up to 3 without any signs of negativity) I find that girls are just as interested in me if I wear 1 spray of ammo with 1 spray of turn up the heat. I’ve tried 1 ammo and 2 turn up the heat with again the same level of interest received and 1 turn up the heat with 2 ammo which also received a similar level of interest from females.
You see I’ve become good at getting girls attracted to me and I’m able to see the signs when they are but I find it hard to judge the differences in the various ammo/turn up the heat combos I use. Part of the trouble is not being able to (obviously) go in to the girls head and see what she is thinking/feeling. I understand that ammo is more attraction and Turn up the heat is more arousal but I want to find a balance where I can encorprate the best of both feelings. A girl may be more aroused by me if I’m wearing turn up the heat and ammo compared to just ammo but she isn’t going to act on that arousal there and then because it wouldn’t be appropriate at that moment in time so it’s hard for me to see the signs. I do find that the other pheromones in ammo make me more attractive than just pure none in turn up the heat, Androsterone is attractive for example but I can’t judge the difference in arousal between the turn up the heat/ammo and just ammo.
With ammo and/or turn up the heat I notice that girls seem to talk a LOT more about sex than they normally would with may be indicating that the girls are more aroused in general and therefore have sex on there mind? I notice that guys become much more respectful and that respect level seem to increase more with the more none I use which I find strange. When I go to clubs I wear OD amounts of none and receive more respect than ever of guys. My None resistance is double in clubs than it is in everyday life though.
I’m not looking to make girls horny alllll the time just for situations like a date for example where it would be inappropriate for a girl to act on her arousal in a public place there and then but later on who knows.
Yeah, I’m finding it’s all about how I conduct myself with the -none as well, and the choice of environment. They do say that it is more easy to OD at a younger age but of course, people’s mileage varies whatever age they are - I am 37 myself. So I think if you act cool and laid back in a place where there are cool and laid back people, then the alpha males will be pleased to make your acquaintance, and the beta males will be on your side as long as you remember to make the extra effort to come across as friendly. These laid back qualities are traits that you and I probably have already whatever our different ages, and once one gets used to the self effects of -none, and can channel the energy, it’s a brilliant, beautifully dark pheromone, I think. Especially when buffered with androsterone as in A314, then it covers all bases of masculinity projection.
My locations for large amounts of -none use are “not too rough, and not too snobby” places. Well, I wouldn’t go to those places anyway I suppose, with or without -none!
If the girls are talking about sex it is most certainly a good sign. I suppose maybe, by moving around the location a wee bit, mingling and creating a sillage “trail” that the girls can follow, it will remind them subconsciously who is causing the sexual thoughts. So any of your targets don’t get confused and latch onto some random dude.
It’s strange that I can wear high doses of none for my age even though my testosterone level is way above average. I am very laid back so maybe that does explain it.
Yeah I’m scared of wearing excesive amounts of none to places where people may become aggresive. I’ve never experienced any aggresion when wearing none but just from reading posts on here is enough to prevent me from pushing my none tolerance to the max.
A common example to use would be to say I’ve known a girl for a few weeks and we have developed some great rapport (Instant Honesty really accelerates the process of getting to know someone, in such a short amount of time you can devlop a bond where you feel you’ve known each other for a very long time) she is comfortable around me and exhibits many, many signs of interest and has sometimes even vocally expressed she is interested. Then she talks a lot about sex, not just sex but previous sexual encounters. This has thrown me a few times because I read girls who are interested are discreet about there past sex lives however this has happened to me quite a few times where girls become very open and honest about there previous/current sexual encounters, almost bragging like men often do. I can only presume that all the none (p83 increase this talk more so as well) makes girls aroused and thinking about sex.
Yeah, this P83 sounds interesting! I have only just got my third order in last week so I should calm down on the phero-shopping sprees for a little while.
It is a bit odd that girls will bring up previous sexual encounters even with IH… I mean, I have had girls talk about their ex-boyfriends (not in intimate detail though!) to me before (I wasn’t wearing any pheros) and got the impression they were qualifying themselves to me and giving themselves social proof “see, men have wanted me in the past”… Now this is something that the man is generally seen as doing. When the girl does it, I have found it kind of cute.
But maybe with the high -none ratio you are presenting a bit of a “player” image, and the girl thinks she has to impress on you that she is somehow a bit of a player herself, to accelerate matters. She thinks you are perhaps short-to-mid-term material and wishes to present herself as such too. Then the IH just makes things crazily intense. Maybe she really wants the LTR but doesn’t want to get her hopes up, as you seem like a player, through a high -none ratio. Does this happen more with TUTH than Ammo, which I believe contains -rone also?
interesting thread, i have honesty, heat and ammo (as yet unused) so i will experiment with you. i have had two experiences of aggresion whilst wearing tuth, the first was just a bit of a stare and a push at the bar in a nightclub but didn’t develop any further, largely due to the bloke being way too pissed. the second was one of my oldest friends, we went for a quick sunday afternoon pint, well he ended up cracking me one on the chin for no apparent reason, we were very drunk by this point and it ended up being a not so quick pint, so i think alcohol is a big and environmental factor in -none aggresion.
how often are you re-applying the heat and ammo to give me a guide for the mix.
The Ammo may be a better bet for pubs and clubs actually; it is even meant to be safe for work in small doses. The androsterone and I think alpha-androstenol content will buffer the androstenone well. There was a thread where a guy was wearing Instant Jerk and Instant Openness I think too, at a bar, and got someone wanting to start a fight with him, one poster reckoned that the IO made it even worse by inviting the aggressor to give voice to his aggression. But the androsterone addition to Ammo should put out a friendlier vibe to everyone.
Good stuff, I’ll look forward to that. They do say Ammo is flexible for work and play.
Hmm… honesty could be even more dramatic, if anyone does have a submerged problem. I did think when considering IH vs. betanol that I wouldn’t like to wear either down the pub. Alcohol is kind of an instant honesty potion in its own right anyway.
Betanol, or beta-androstenol, is the main ingredient in IH.
IO - 30:70 beta to alpha androstenols
IH - 30:70 alpha to beta androstenols
So I can spray a bit of betanol to add to some of my IO to get a deeper, IH type effect. Actually I like quite a dose because it is really quite good, feels sort of deep and mysterious. I am thinking it will be great for helping to make deep connections really quickly with women.
Yeah ammo is one of my favourite products I’m just looking to push the attraction to it’s limit for when I am in a pub. I’m finding it hard to distinguish the effects of turn up the heat combined with ammo compared to just ammo on it’s own so it’s been hard for me to find which mix is the most effective. I can see the attraction signs as clear as day with all the turn up the heat / ammo combinations I’ve used I’m just finding it hard to tell the difference between each mix.
I’m trying to find the best balance between attraction and arousal, I think I the rone and anol in ammo are important to help cause attraction but I’m sure I can increase the sexual vibe of a mix but adding more none and less buffers or do you think it’s best to remain subtle? Is there anythign to gain by going more sexual and less social?
i think going more sexual is good providing that you have built a rapport first, like second or third date, but maybe carring tuth in a togo for clubs and using a spray once you have met someone and chatted a while.
This is a very good idea. My own to-go is going to have a mix with a TUTH component in it.
My own strategy has changed a bit though, I think. I find I have got very much more picky in this past 6 weeks of phero-adventuring, it’s weird. Not just for looks, but personality and poise and bearing and a lot of things. I am actually thinking of picking my parties wisely to make sure I don’t cause a big stir with my aura, and pushing the A314 and -none to high levels. After my experience this weekend with 4x A314 and 4x TUTH, I liked the image I projected.
I actually want to see which women are cool enough to want to be near me and hold eye contact, etc, for extended periods of time, LOL If they pass the phero-test, they are someone who I definitely want to get to know better, which is where betanol-enhanced rapport will come in. I am looking for a “quietly alpha” female, I think.
Yeah that sort of thing LOL. I mean some of the women I’m after might be actually shy, but I do give allowances for that too, with the verbal game I’ll be running.
In fact some women I have found are kind of shy but have a high-status, alpha way about them, that is largely unselfconscious. It’s like they are not aware of how alpha they are. I am very interested in such women, not the attention-seeking, loud alphas so much.
im feeling that, quiet and shy sometimes mean so confident that they just don’t know it (if that makes sense), alpha and loud really says to me i need attention to make me feel good and you aren’t the only one who is interested so you better make an effort i.e. ****
So true. That does indeed make sense. I suppose “wannabe alpha” girls generally don’t throw their weight around like their male counterparts, they tend to make a lot of noise instead.
However, an alpha female who has that sort of power to make things happen in an understated, quiet sort of way, is a great friend to have for a guy or a girl, I know several who are quite shy even, but when you ask them for their opinion on something, for example, they have interesting opinions and will defend them, and aren’t swayed by peer pressure or things like that.