Androstadienone: what does it do, which mixes have it, which gender does it affect?

Hello everyone. I tried to find anything on the forum about about this pheromon,what it das ,which mix containe androstadienone and which gender is more affected by ?:confused: I am really a newbie and i like to know more about mones. Please somebody can make it clear to me? I apologise for poor english:o.

Androstadienone is not available here, but it is available at Love Scent, and it affects women.

The best way to find out more is to go to the Search function at the top right of the page, on the drop-down menu, click 'advanced search", then on the advanced search page, “search by title”, then type androstadienone in that box and you should be able to find some info.

Thank you,Sillykity,you are very kind to allways answer my questions :slight_smile:. I bought my very first pheromone parfume,Lure for her,and containes androstadienone.Did’nt try yet,but my friend did,and smelling from her made me kind of sedated,sleepy and in same time iritated ! Paradoxal feelings! Maybe coz i sniff the botlle a lot(smells wonderfull,kind of Chanel no5)? So,it is a pheromone intended for women or male? i am very confused…I try to do some research,but did’nt find much abouted,i understood it is good for PMS and mood elevating on women,but here on forum is mostly men who’s using it! And i did’nt get what is the reaction on men when women is using it…Lure is suposed to contain alpha androstenol,and I bought it coz i like what i read about the good effect it supposed to have on both,male and female.But surprise,on the bottle was writed some other mones. I will get mones from SmartMones soon,but i was too curious. I wanna see what happend when i will wear it,hope to have better reaction than i had when sniffin’.Or maybe i felt bad coz i smelled from another women???Ufffffff,i’m so confused!

As best I know (and anyone please correct me if I’m wrong) androstadienone can be worn by either men or women, but has the best effects on women. I believe it can also give some men headaches,

A1 is also the most common natural moan on male skin, so obviously light doses don’t cause depression in the minority of men affected negatively. Otherwise we’d be suicidal after missing a shower. Nevertheless, most men are okay with unnaturally high doses.

A1 doesn’t do anything to me, even in high doses. It is amazing at uplifting female mood, especially hormonal based emotional swings. I only wear it when my woman hits her time of month and it allows me to hang around the house rather than be MIA for 3 or 4 days. It is supposed to have a calming effect otherwise but I found little real usefulness beyond treating PMS symptoms. It’s really expensive so I use it sparingly.

Back in the day A1 was the active moan in women’s Realm.

Thank you guys for reply.Have a nice day :slight_smile: