Another A314 hit..... older woman again. A few other notes too

Hey guys…

Many of you read my crazy A314 night when I went to the wedding. This one doesn’t come close LOL but it’s worth noting.

My grandfather had open heart surgery on the 18th and i went to the hospital for support. I wore 4 drops of A314… i put 1 drop on the back of each hand and wiped it from my ear to the back of my neck… I then put 1 more drop on the back of each hand and wiped it from the side of my neck to the front and on my jaw line.

While i was in the cafeteria A middle aged woman approached me and the convo went like this…

Woman - “Hey… are you in the military?”

Me - “Um… nope”

Woman - " A cop… or in law enforcement?"

Me - “Nope haha - I work in a hospital” :slight_smile:

Woman - “Oh because you have the build for it…”

Me - “Well thank-you… i guess…”

Woman - “I’m serious… it’s a really nice build… you look good”

Me - “Well thank-you very much”

I then bought my slice of pizza and a cheese burger LMAO!

I also noticed some “googly eyes” from older women in the cafeteria and around the hospital. Another thing i noticed was A314 really isn’t great on younger women. There was a girl i saw there that used to work in my hospital… i’d say HB7 or so… cute… she was briefly on the elevator with me and man oh man… no eye contact… nothing LMAO. She scooted off that elevater like i just farted…

Lastly… my wife is 23 going on 24 years old… we seem to argue whenever i wear A314… nothing serious tho.

~Haz~

Yeah I’ve had similar reactions myself, wearing A314 I’ve had my fair share of hits from older women. But now that I think about it I can’t recall ever getting a single hit from a younger woman while wearing A314… I guess the younger gals don’t really digg the whole friendly alpha sort of vibe A314 puts off.

Great report though.

Thats what I’m finding as well. Older women, like above 40, seem to be more interested. If I was single, thats what I’d want anyway. I’ll take experience over a tight body any day.

Had a great hit tonight with A314, will post about it later.

Experience over a tight body? Your a bold man…

Looking forward to hearing about your hit. I am more apt to choose the minimally experienced tight body, but then again I’m 19 and have little to compare too. (haven’t had interactions with milfs yet lol)

I have a question about A314. I go to UCSB and am thus around a younger crowd than not. I really want raw power, and also A314, but wonder how much socials I’d need to spray to augment the two around the younger crowds. I think ammo is good but that I need another weapon or two in my arsenal. (pun intended) :smiley:

Hey fellas, 50 is the new 30. And some of us 40-somethings still have tight bods…:wink:

xev, I just bathed in A314, have you noticed yet?:smiley:

40 something, tight bod, well hello!

In all seriousness, I’m in my mid 30s, the respect factor in A314 seems to be less intimidating to confident women, most ladies in their teens and twenties aren’t all that confident in themselves. Eventually, they realise that as long as they’ve got one of ‘them’, they can have as many of ‘those’ as they like, that is when A314 comes into it’s own, when the quality guy has to stand out from the crowd.

Oh, Xev, I didn’t mean to say that at all. Believe me, I know there are awesome bodies over 40 out there. I just mean to say that if I had walked up to a bar and had to make a choice;

1.) Sleeping with a smoking hot 19 year old.

2.) Sleeping with an attractive 40 year old.

I’d take the 40 year old. Hey, they are in their sexual prime, they know what they want, and they are more likely to be great in bed. For relationships? Same thing as above plus maturity, better communication, less likely to play games, etc, etc.

What can I say? I like quality.

PS: know it that was a fairly generalized statement, so don’t hang me.

I take the smoking hot 19 year old LOL

I think it is a myth that 19 year old are not that great in bed…not some of the ones I have been in bed with

but it depends what i am looking for just to get laid or for a long term relationship..then i would go for the 40 year old

Hell I wouldn’t say no to either (preferably both) but to be honest, 40 something experience with the 19yo body would take some beating.

I think I’m in love with xev :smiley:

those older women really doit for me LOL… Being 24 years old myself… i don’t think i would settle down with one (assuming i wasn’t married ofcoarse lol) - fool around… Friends with benefits… HECK YES!!! (in napolean dynamite’s voice)

1st time I ever messed around with an older woman… i had just turned 19 years old and she was 36… fond memories LOL!

~Haz~

Hm, I want to say that it must have been the A314 (and maybe it was.) However, maybe she was just complementing you and not because of the A314? I mean, you do look like you have “a nice build” (no homo.) So what about if she was really just saying what she saw and thought was well, a “good build” and just decided to complement you for that fact? Do you think she would have commented you on that without you wearing the A314? I like to think yes. Not to say that A314 doesn’t do its job though!

yeah that crossed my mind… it’s just… i don’t really get those comments too often. I wish i could go back and goto the hospital without the A314… it’s one of those things i have to look at and chalk it up as a hit irregardless. The 2 things we know tho… i was wearing A314 & I got a hit…

Also… i don’t wear A314 everyday… only when I goto certain places. I usually wear 2 drops to a club or bar… 3-4 drops to the mall or something… i just decided to throw some on and see what happens… low and behold… a hit Shrugs

~Haz~

When you don’t wear the A314 do you still get hits/compliments? Maybe phero off days should be used for everyone, to see the difference from when someone wears pheromones? Just to see the difference and such.

Nope… well… depends… i don’t go out often enough to really test this. I work everyday… then workout… visit the site… eat… and goto bed LOL… i will surely keep my eyes open tho.

~Haz~

I would stop while you are ahead :wink: I’d take the 19 year old as well.. ha!

Mmm weird.. I was looking at another post.. and it seemed to cross post my message!