Any ideas on P94?

Seems interesting that there isn’t a lot of reports on it.

Wondering if any of the vets here have had any experience?

Incredibly few reports. Which is why I asked Brian maybe take a break on P91 and P102 and send P95 and P94. If you’ve got it, test it. Related threads at page bottom. These are all really old. And the current P94 could be a different synthesis. And, unfortunately, catlord and toil haven’t posted in years. It’s a damn shame. You hardly ever see reports on the single molecules anymore. That’s really what the board should be. Or user mixes. If things ever change, I would maybe journal again. Testing the putatives can be boring, but that’s how you learn. All the MX’s and Beta tests (from other vendors), molecule testing has really died this year. Anyway, give it a shot or check the threads. They all seem to be years old.

I don’t actually have it lol

Wanted to appease someone’s question. Oh well, I’ve been wanting to test p74 for a while now.

I received my First androtics product TUTH in the mail a few days ago, It came with the free gift of a togo bottle of P94 I read that the P94 had a androstenol like effect and felt it would be good for my one day a week at university, I had to put a team of people together for a project so surely it would help me with canvassing the young profesionals around me so I applied three sprays. Being curious though, I thought Id add one spray of my new TUTH to the mix to take it for at least one spin in public ( Ive bought it to see if I can heat things up with my wife) the girl at the petrol stations cafeteria seemed to be doing her job and was quite focused on what she was doing but then suddenly seemed to be very chatty to the man well in his seventies that she was serving only feet away from me, after she served me in the same enthusiastic manner I was waiting for my food the attendant exclaimed to her co worker " Ive just suddenly felt very excited"she seemed confused but I felt it was a bizarre thing to say loudly enough for it to be overheard.

The Big Hit I had that day was with a girl I have worked with as a freelancer outside of uni, the two of us have a professional working relationship, She knows I’m married but a few times on projects during the more social aspects she has well and clearly shown great affection/respect for me, like I said I am married and have ignored her more physically teasing advances because whilst she is incredibly hot by my standards and only 18 I stand to lose too much. Even if I wasn’t married to nail her could complicate a great partnership ( she is is a rare find )

She was walking past me and I did not even look at her just gave a simple wave and acted busy eating. She stopped and greeted me, I dont know what came over me but I said “hey how are you gorgeous” not a big deal but her boyfriend is in the building so I feel already feeling that maybe I’m being a little too cheeky at this point, then we started flirting a little and it was fun, I am socially awkward and cant flirt I was actually having a conversation with a girl and it was going really well, we laughed and reminisced about past jokes I invited her to my next project and she happily accepted the strange element of all this was her body language, she stepped towards me repeatedly I was trying not to move back but by the end of it she had me against a wall, before I got there I tried standing my ground but the tension seemed to much for me to bear it looked like she was going to eat me. I noticed her looking at my lips and remembered that is some sort of IOI and that’s when it happened I looked at her lips (no we did not kiss) but we were in the bubble my mind focused in on the shape of her lips and she seemed at my very command… Ive been in the bubble before wearing a product sold here in Australia ( it was $50 for a togo size bottle) and that was after an hour and a bit of exposure it feels like the rest of the world stops and its just the two of you. So the P94 and tuth gave me the same bubble result with a different girl, I got the world stops effect except she wasn’t going in for the hug like the other girl did, this girl looked ready to kiss her lips looked swollen and instead of an hour exposure it was within 5 minutes. SO I know this works and I might keep the tuth at home for a little whilst and try the stand alone p94 effects to avoid conversations that are a little more than social…

overall that experience was fun it was nice to feel desired but that was not the place for TUTH , I am new here but thought Id add to the conversation

Wow great report! But I think you should test out p94 alone without TUTH because that doesn’t give you a clear thought on what p94 does and TUTH in public is not good

well I’m on my way to the bakery to get lunch I might try some p94 and see if I can spark up some friendly chatter than see if I can come back to the office and work.

My goals for the pheromone thing is to help establish new friends with people in my industry, I had success in my field before but had to move far away where I don’t know anybody .

The girl I mentioned in the above post had put moves on me at work before without any mones, I dont know much about her beliefs but I think she is an advocate for being extremely liberal regarding ones sexuality and she often mentions swingers clubs and a desire to be an exotic dancer, her honesty and straight forward approach is something that I applaud and it made her incredibly easy to meet and work with. She also did not seem at all bothered by being turned down, because of all of this I think the reaction to my mix above is an isolated case. Lots of girls in my field are often very beautiful and because of this they are often not open to working with older men (me) for extended projects regardless of reputation and previous work. I need to create an atmosphere where we can meet and quickly build trust. for now I will report any findings that augment my goals.

Ill post tonight if I have any observations.