Had a pretty crappy day with the SO. To be honest, I was excited to try IS/b since I do consider myself more kittenish than …tiger..ish? Yeah. But by the end of the day, we argued about three times and I cried all three. Jesus. I mean, Im not gonna lie and say I never ever cry in our arguments but not THIS much.
Instead of feeling kittenish it felt more like… watching kittens getting punted in the face. And I was crying almost hysterically, much like a wounded animal. Very uncharacteristic. Who does that nowadays ?
I had 3 sprays of IS/b, one to the wrist and two on my neck ( one in front and on back) today. I should mention that I had four drops of EOW layered underneath, with Pink Sugar. This is the newest EOW and when it dried down it smelled alot like rotten…fruit.
So.. alright, it sucked. My question(s) of the day is 1. Does anyone else get really emo over this and 2. Its awfully coooold here and I feel like people have to practially be on top of me, to be affected by it. Any tips to help with diffusion in chilly weather ?
Thanks a bunch everyone!
Edit: Oh yes, and after applying the EOW, my SO walked in and said " oh god, did the dog just take a crap in your room? " …Yay.
Maybe since you are already kittenish, IS/A would work better. It would help balance out your personality more… make you less kittenish rather then the other way around. I find the IS/A (being the shy person I can be) really gives me that extra confidence and some how makes me feel more balanced out if that makes since.
Whitehall brings up a good point. Where are you in your cycle ? This sometimes can effect how emotional we get with certain molecules.
Remember what TAH does, it makes you more soft girly kittenish submissive. Crying can occur with that personality more not that dominant girls never cry.
Now this doesn’t mean that you cant use TAH based products. I love the effects of TAH but I end up feeling ditzy and sort of weird when I use it because I am more of a Alpha personality. A trick I use is to spray a little TAL right to my chest for self effects and Use the IS/B to my hair back of neck or lower body to offset that ditzy feeling.
You can try that but first test it at different times in your cycle to see if that helps.
So, this was your first time out with IS/B. By your description it wasn’t a very good time. Meh, it happens. Sometimes even with the best laid plans it doesn’t quite work the way we’d heard about or would like it to.
Any pheromone can take a little getting used to. The first few times I used P74, I crashed hard. I use TAA instead of Instant Shine, 'cause Shine gives me a dull head. Everyone’s different in their reactions, even to the same molecules. Both IS/B and IS/A can have profound self effects.That’s why it’s important to start with one spray and work your way up. We all over use something at some point and have had a not so pleasant reaction. I’m gonna say that you should have probably started with one spray and worked your way up from there. I think you used too much to start out. Sometimes it’s just a case of becoming acclimated to certain pheromones.
Wearing too much TAH can make you feel run over and it can make people feel as though they can run over you as well.
Next time try one spray to the back of your head/neck.
This isn’t as odd a reaction as you might think, Cookie. I think you’ll find the ladies comments in this thread enlightening. I hope it helps.
I think your confusion comes from the way the girls have been describing the new batch as compared to how much the older ones stunk. Though it’s weaker, the new version of EoW still stinks. So, don’t think it’s weird…the rotten fruit smell you’re getting is spot on. You probably already know…but just in case…after applying straight EoW it’s important to let it dry down thoroughly, at least 10 minutes but I wait about 15-20. Then apply your cover. If you’re afraid of stinkin’, you can always spray or roll it directly over the spots where you applied the EoW if you want to make sure it’s really covered.
So, it sucked. That’s OK, you’ll live to freak yourself out another day.
Yes, pheromones are very mood directed. (the point Whitehall makes, about your cycle, is a good one and may speak directly to the reaction you had while wearing IS/B) Sometimes it’s like a snowball, if ya get my drift. It can grab hold whether your mood is positive or negative and take you for a ride. 2. Applying pheromones in cold weather doesn’t give you a whole lot of choice for application points. Where I live it’s parkas, boots and turtlenecks for the most part. Hair is my primary application point in winter. Though neck and wrists work, also. I spray my wrists and push up my sleeves to expose them.
Cookiegirl,
Thanks for the post! I can totally relate to your experience. Me too, I thought I was more of a IS B (tah) girl than a IS A (TAL) girl, but I was wrong.
Here’s my last post about it, if you’re interested
I’m using Bella’s quote here: Wearing too much TAH can make you feel run over and it can make people feel as though they can run over you as well.
It is exactly how I felt when I was in my tournament. Submissive, insecure, and like people could “run over me”
I think maybe some of us who are already TAH in our personality should go for TAL to counterbalance. Or maybe we are just more alpha than we think we are lol
When I looked back on it, I also think the same way that you two gals, Maromi and Mademoiselle, thought: that maybe I should try to counter balance who I am rather then try it lay my natural personality on heavier. Funny enough, the exact words you mentioned came into my mind “ maybe Im more alpha than I think I am” lol !
Tisha, sorry I didn’t specify ! I argued with men, but even with women, I should say that I felt “mousier” and definitely not as confident. Also ! This reminds me that I was nearing the end of my cycle, and usually “feeling sexy” is the last thing on my mind. It was almost as if, I caught the kittenish side of IS/b but completely filtered out anything sexual. We women work rather strangely, dont we ?
And thanks a mill for the awesome post, Bella !! You addressed a lot of insecurities I was beginning to form in my little head and honestly you made me feel a ton better about my day. I do have another Q for you though; why the hair ? Does it diffuse slower therefore lasts longer ? Or something
So anywaaay, I definitely won’t give up with TAH. Im gonna give IS/b more tests at different times during my cycle as Tisha advised and if all goes well, have a hand at TAH and TAL individually !
I’m ALSO trying to convince myself to buy Instant Openess and mx135 right now… What dosage works good for you with mx135 ?
im going to be the only one here who disagrees, me thinks.
TAH IMO is not responsible for arguments, even if you believe it goes against your personality.
when we wear a pheromone that is not congruent with our personality, we get nothing as a poor result.
thats a big difference from saying we get abused.
this is what i gather when others want to blame TAH related products to others treating them poorly or “running them over”.
no one can run you over, all they can do is view you as passive and if your not passive, the TAH wont take control.
for the most part, TAL is congruent with my personality , but i wear TAH as often (just not at work as much) as determined by my mood.
i can honestly say, TAH does NOT make me submissive.
i am genuinely surprised that i hear it “made” anyone submissive.
girly? yes.
pink and butterflies and hearts and rainbows? yes.
take anyones shit?
thats a big hell no.
my opinion is that its possible that 3 sprays so close to your face overwhelmed you,as would ANY mixture, and as time goes by and usage goes by, your not going to remember what it feels like to have them hit you this hard.
i think it was an acclimation-situation, not a TAH one.
before anyone asks, no , i do not have stock in TAH
i think you will have fun with IS/B again in the future, maybe using only 2 sprays instead of 3, and i think the arguments and crying were probably par for the course that you guys were on for that day.
id definatley cry while frustrated and firing mad transmitters that havent worked out so hard.
again, sorry to be opposed to the info you have been given so far, this is just my opinion.
BTW:
MX135 is TAH dominant.
great mix,too, but just thought you might want to know.
sry for the late response.. but i actually had a similar experience with IS-B. i was super emo, everything made me upset and i was even starting to think ppl are conspiring against me (hehe not as bad as that, but i was down all day)
ive heard a lot of girls reacting negatively to IS-B, but a lot of girls also get bitchy with IS-A so it’s really ur body chemistry.
as for myself, im a super dominant alpha type of a girl. for me, IS-B didnt work since i was trying so hard to make my self more coquettish. i couldve had a bad crash with it because even though i have a alpha exterior, im still very soft and emotional to ppl i know very well. i think IS-B appealed to that side of me and it kinda didnt crash too well with me.. also, everytime i use IS-B i get into a fight with my TG who, really likes me when im independent and such.
you said that you are already cute and etc already. it could be that IS-B appealed to ur soft side a bit too harshley and crashed with it. i think you should give IS-B a little bit more time, play around with the dosage.. and then maybe give IS-A a shot if it doesnt work out for you. some girls spray a bit of IS-A around their face area to make sure IS-B doesnt impact them negatively. ive tried that myself and it still didnt work for me.. haha
anyways, gluck and lemme know if anything else happens!
<3
Yep, it’s best to try each individually first, as Tisha said, then when you have your sweet spot figured out try a them together. It’s interesting how they can sometimes work to create the perfect balance when worn together. Perhaps a spray or two of IS/B to the back of your head and a spray or two of IS/A up front to give you a little more confidence. A lot of girls use it that way. I do, only in reverse.
Speaking of being either a TAH or TAL girl. Here’s how it works for me. I can and do wear both, as I said above and often use them together. Though I do have a more naturally TAL personality. Where one woman will wear TAL to compliment that in herself, it doesn’t work that way for me when I wear it alone. It’s too much of a good thing for me. One spray too much, without the right buffer, and…well…best just* run *away from me… and move over, 'cause I’ll be running away from myself, too. So, for me, I need to balance it with some form of TAH or other softener. On the other hand, I can wear fairly high amounts of TAH with NP. But a woman like remmy, who’s also naturally TAL does better matching her signature by using TAL instead of TAH which makes her feel ditsy and/or vulnerable. It just doesn’t work that way for me. So as you go along testing you may, as you say above, have more success by going more with your natural signature rather than trying to fight/change it. Very subjective these pheromones.
Let me state these are just my observations and mypersonal opinion.
Cookie, what you said here is important. I’m sorry I forgot to point that out earlier. You really hit the nail on the head and you don’t even know it.
Here’s another link that you may find helpful. You speak about filtering out…this is about tuning in.
That’s the thing. You felt “mousier”, therefore projected yourself that way and others picked up on it. Hence the feeling of being run over. As for making them feel as if they can run over you, well…again…in my opinion…it can make them percieve you as a pushover…because you’re acting like one. In an argument people are usually looking to push/run you over. Of course, that can only happen if you let it.
The point worth making here is…pheromones can’t make people do anything. In other words they can’t, in any way, take away a persons free will.
I’d also like to say something, to take into consideration, when reading others reports/posts. I’ve read thousands. I pay attention and am always interested in whatever others have to say but I don’t take anything as gospel. I prefer to experiment and draw my own conclusions. If they jive with others great, if not then it’s just different for me. No harm, no foul. We’re all right and it’s all good.
Your welcome, Cookie. I’m so glad it made you feel better.
Well, hair is very diffusive. It’s my favorite application point for Instant Honesty year round. It doesn’t slow diffusion, it’s actually great for getting the molecules out there. Oil based pheromones are slower diffusing than ones that are alcohol based.
Because MX135 is TAH based, like IS/B, I usually use 2-4 sprays, depending on the circumstance.
I’ll be curious to see how it goes for you. A little patience, some more experimenting and you’ll soon get the hang of it and be off and running. I’ll stay tuned.
Good point Bella.
Lor, I am quite surprised by your post. See, I don’t think anybody wrote they have been ‘abused’ because of TAH, that would be quite silly.
From what I have learnt and read here, phero influence your moods one way or another, and it is possible therefore that a phero makes you feel more ‘vulnerable’.
I am a beginner here, but it seems to me that you can get effects from a particular phero or mix that you’re not happy about or don’t suit you.
At the end of the day, we’re just sharing personal observations about how we felt, obviously we can’t have the similar experience all the time.
relax.
what i was reading was that wearing TAH, people feel that they are more likely to be “run over”.
if someone is run over,or for that matter picked on, thats abuse.
its actually been stated here. pheromones do make me “feel”, or influence the direction of how i feel.
they can exaggerate a good mood, or a poopy one.
they wont make another act against their will,however.
no one pheromone will make me run anyone over,its not “in” me to do that , thats what im saying, actions have to be “in” you and then brought out.
as a matter of fact, i dont believe its possible to have the same experiences here on the forum, we all have different chemical make-up and different cycles.
it is however to have similar experiences.
i find these mixes at androtics do the best as far as finding a momentum and running with it in very specific directions.
Yeah, I agree with you when you say IS/a makes some girls bitchy. Heck its made my mood irritated even the day I took a day off from it. It’s almost like I’m pmsing, but I’m not (I’m actually far from the part in my cycle) and its making me feel irritated no matter how bad I try to fix it and make myself be nice >
Maybe I’m just too alpha cus I actually wanna fight people when I wear it. Weird. Oh well…I need to get some IS/b
Wolf and I went to see Chris Rock at the Academy of Music. Before we left, of course, I sprayed on some pheromones. I decided it would be Scent of Eros and 3 sprays TAH/15mcg. Normally that’s not a lot of TAH for me. For all intents and purposes it should have been a fun night. On the way to the show we had a fight. As we were driving there…fighting…I began to get this feeling…I was spiraling downward rapidly. I could feel myself being dragged down and I couldn’t seem to stop it from happening. I thought when we got into the theater it would lift but that’s not what happened. When we entered the theater there was a huge crowd milling around, people pressing into each other trying to make their way through the crowd. On top of feeling dragged down, I was suddenly awash with a heavy oppressed feeling. I felt boxed in as though I was going to be trampled (drown). (I’m small but don’t usually feel like anybody can push me around or run over me!) I couldn’t wait to get outta the mix and to our seats. As the show progressed, I started feeling a little better but it didn’t totally lift. In fact it didn’t really lift till the next day.
One other thing that occurred to me, after thinking again about it in retrospect, about that night. I hadn’t eaten much dinner as I wasn’t really hungry at the time. Later as we were driving to the theater, before we started fighting, I got hungry. Perhaps that also added something to it. Dunno for sure, just a thought.
That’s the only time I’ve had that feeling with TAH. I thought perhaps I wore too much but that didn’t seem quite right, 'cause as I said, I can wear a lot of TAH. What happened was my mood changed, in the extreme. It was like catching the flu and there was no going back, not that night anyway. My mood changed because of the fight and the TAH took hold of the vulnerability I was feeling.
Nobody made me feel that way.Nobody trampled or ran over me.I just felt that way.
Like I’'ve said many times. No matter how carefully you plan or how much you think you can handle things, despite our best efforts, sometimes the unexpected happens.
I find that to be a very interesting story. Makes me worry a little about getting IS/b, but I guess if IS/a makes me irritated then b would probably balance me out and work better on me. I guess I won’t know until I try.
mm at least most of the times u can wear TAH i always always feel vulnerable and kind of really girly (the ditzy, im so helpless tyle of way) and i usually hate myself for wearing it. but of course thats just me
TAH makes me emotionally needy and pouty. It makes my husband disrespectful and neglectful. He likes me alpha, hates me kittenish. He responds much better to TAL. A couple of times when I wore TAL alone the change in him was intense. I wanted to divorce him, he was so disrespectful to me. The last time I tried TAH, I was wearing a lot of other pheromones that affect my husband positively, and he wanted to make love to me. But I was in such a down, sad, pouty mood, I had to mentally kick myself in the ass to overcome it enough to respond. Everything turned out okay, but for me, TAH is a real no-no. On the other hand, some of the mixes that contain TAL, I do well with and love using. It’s why we test everything, even the consumer products. You still have to find what works for you and what works well.
Apply pheromones to your temples and behind your ears, and your wrists on the pulse points. Hair is also a good place for diffusion, especially if it is long enough to flip. You aren’t going to see much of a result in large open areas out in the cold anyway. Your best bet is in enclosed spaces where diffusion has a better chance to effect those around you.
I gave IS/b another shot today…with myself, that is. I decided to do two shots behind my ears, as diane has…JUST mentioned I went off to class today but before that, for the pure sake of reporting, I stopped by a bar to have a drink or two…(or five). Got my drink, and began chatting it up with a nice couple around their 30’s. Totally into the conversation but I slowly….and it’s funny that I read this story of yours Bella, but anyway… they were talking about politics, and I began to feel alittle overwhelmed by their opinions and couldn’t find the strength to state any of my points and insights.
I headed over to class, and well there’s this girl in there that I have abit of a problem with. She’s rude, she’s pushy, and complains way too much and as much as I try to be neutral, she brings out my grumpy side. Usually, I pass her many times to get to certain things, like the fridge or the stove or the sink area… Today, I completely avoided it. I would do ridiculously long detours around the classroom just to avoid even being 2 feet from her. SO …while my day wasn’t bad, I still felt like I wasn’t so much the playful “ kitten” I wanted to be but rather the timid depressed “mouse”.
Remmy, you’ve explained how I’ve been wanting this IS/b to work, perfectly. I feel like I’m trying too hard to be “coquettish” because deep down, I wanna be the girly girl, you know ? Sure alpha is fun and all, but I wanna think that inside, Im a sweet nice little kitten that only those close to me can see. And that’s probably why I REALLY don’t wanna give up on TAH. I think that kind of try-too-hard mentality plus my natural negative reaction to feeling ditzy is whats messing me up.
Anyway, I WILL be trying this again, in different dosages and different times. But if it doesn’t work, I think I’ll move on to trying TAL for self effects, and TAH for wrists only.
Also Lor, I DO appreciate your insight… In the end, its true that me and him caused the argument, not TAH. Usually when I’m done reading your posts, I better understand that pheromones go deeper than just “a simple spray that makes your life 25% better”. There’s a philosophy behind this and tons of fun and serious theories… much deeper than I realized when I bought my first bottle of IS/a and introduced myself for the first time in the forum…and that’s what makes me excited about coming back time and time again to buy more pheromones, experience each one to its fullest and coming back here to share those experiences.
..Also so you guys can school me I truely hope one day I’ll be as pheromone savvy as all you gals right now mwahahaha
Edit: Oh! I almost forgot. Just so you know, I’ve purchased Openness for now, and I’ll save mx135 until I solve this little mystery out ! … yeah… you’re all as excited about it as me much right ?
I am glad to read that I’m not the only one with not so great results with TAH. The thing is, I wasn’t happy with the results because it was a tournament, and I guess I needed to feel like nothing could affect me lol
In a different setting, like a relaxed dinner with bf, I am sure I wouldn’t mind felling more kittenish &/or vulnerable to an extend. Actually I would probably like it lol
unfortunatly,
someone who is disrespectful/ a bully is just going to have that brought out with certain things, thats all
sounds like this girl in your class had this effect on you prior to pheromone usage. since pheromones are used to effect others and are not really designed for self effects ,its possible that being around a particular mix might have influenced her to be nicer.
you never know
i wonder if adding EST to the TAH mixes for you would turn them around?
TAL is definaletly ballsier.
both sexi’s have TAH and TAL, but in different ratios (unless that has changed)
*if these mixes had the power to control emotions to the extent that they alone are responsible for ruining a whole evening or day,im not sure anyone of us would be using them this long!