Beauty Versus Pheros

Ladies, I hate to say it. But Ive come to this conclusion, there is no phero out there that can compete with beauty.

So tonight I went out with the girls. I love my girlfriend to bits, and I have to say she’s one of those born beautiful girls. I’ve managed to out alpha all my girlfriends, except for her.

She is not rough, tough, bitchy or whatever. She is sweet as whip cream and gentle as a soft breeze, with a little bit of attituded to put a man in his place. She kind of has a natural super star fem appeal that makes all the guys want. She wears no pheros.

Even with my loaded phero ammunition, I have not found the phero combo to beat it.

I had on
4 sprays of EST @ 50
2 of MEOEST @ 10
2 of P79 @ 10
1 of TAA @ 10
4 dabs of PG dominance
2 dabs of Super Sexy

Even though I turned many heads. She out did me once again!!! Actually I think she may have alienated her female friends too. Me, I was on study mode so I didn’t care…but then again I did.

Even though I got compliments after compliments of how cute/beautiful I was why did I care about her two hits? I supposed because her’s were genuine.

Even though a weirdo leaned over my shoulder to sniff my bosom and freak the other girls out, I was still eye-ing my darling’s one hit. He was cute, couldn’t dance and I think his other super hot friend was eyeing her as well.

So either I have to up my doses or just recognize we all have our limits. Vanity is such a strange place to be.

But for the sake of science and vanity, I would love to know Da Bomb Mother of all Combos that would blow all others out of the water…just for fun of course. Then I can rest in peace and become a nerd again.

I agree with you that nothing beats beauty, be intenal beauty or external beauty. Pheromone is only to enhance peropl’s perception. Beauty is natural and internal beauty is everlasting.
Talking about external beauty, appearance, man will be facinated by beautiful ladies from far even before phero reach the man.

I look at it this way, I have alot of friends that I would consider hotter then me and I really dont think to much about it. We go out, I do my thing, I get hits they get hits. Its all good.

What you need to remember is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys may find my friend hotter then me which is fine. We dont look alike and prehaps they prefer dark hair and blue eyes. Some guy prefer blond hair and brown eyes such as mine. Your always going to find that.

All we can do is work at being the best person we can be. The right guys will come along. Mine did and he dosnt think my dark haired blue eyed hot friend is hot at all. :wink:

Tisha

I think that beauty/personality is a big part because everybody is beautiful in their own way. Like tisha said everybody has different taste. I must say though that an average woman if with a great personality can sometimes outshine even the prettiest girl she thinks her target guy may like. I remember when I was in high school I was the chubby funny cute girl. Now I was really cute hehe but I hung around mostly model girls so you get the picture. In the end all the guys were around me and in love with me even if they had girlfriends. Alot of girls used to want to fight me because they couldnt understand why their model boyfriends wanted me instead of them.
Keeping yourself up and making yourself be the best is key. Then you just have to nurture your social skills and personality so that when the right person comes along you wont be shy in appearance or personality. Since now adays women are bold if you choose to ask the hot guy across the room you wont hesitate. Its all about working with what you have. The point is you are only 1 person and everybody isnt meant to be with everybody. Theres just too many hot people lol. So if you dont get who you want at that moment be happy that maybe that person is going to find the right person for them and they are out of the way for you to find yours.

Exactly right, Tish…:wink: Pheros will only enhance someone’s already-existing attraction to you. If he isn’t really attracted to you in the first place, or you aren’t his “type”, pheros won’t help.

This is certainly true if you have the element of “Time,” but in one night of quick scans and one night stands (aka bar) there is a certain type of women the flock to. Sometimes it is because she’s beautiful, sometimes for other unflattering reasons. Most women don’t really know the real reasons men flock to them. Sometimes, it’s better that way.:roll_eyes:

I suppose it’s the case of the paying attention to what you don’t have than what you do. Anyways, I was having a bad night with painful 3 inch heels. It started out equal, then deteriorated to i need to go home, feet hurt = grouchy face.

I think it’s really difficult sometimes when hanging out with a hot friend for the reasons you’ve stated sugarspice. We women have a tendency to be jealous over vanity, Mother Nature sure is unfair sometimes.

But I have to agree about wishing what men really love us for sometimes. It’s so frustrating…

yeah I agree, but I think when you are confident and focused on you more guys will be attracted. Like she said she got hit on but she was more focused on her friend. Now that may or may not be jealousy but envy is never good either. It seems as women we are never content and we want it all lol not that its a bad thing but we cant be greedy.

Maybe she has insecurities about herself that she should overcome. Like when I was younger I had the confidence and got all the attention I wanted and more. So I kind of let myself go a bit but then I was like wow this is not my best so I got in top physical shape. Sometimes a little vanity isnt bad so instead of wanting what others have we can be happy with what we have.

SugarSpice I think you are beautiful as is every woman. Just think that guy wasnt for you and not worry about it. The pheros may help you get the right guy that is FOR YOU. Or next time work more on your confidence and go get the guy that you wanted. Sometimes the best way to get the guy that is looking at your friend is by getting his attention and make sure he is looking at you. Its all part of the game.

Also why dont you think your hits werent genuine? The pheros help but they arent magic they’re to suppose to draw in but you kept them there. I count that as real.

Depends on how you look at it. Sometimes it’s an honor to be surrounded by beautiful people. It says your one of them. Birds of a feather flock together. (And then it can backfire…as usual. Remind me not to own guns.:roll_eyes: )

Sometimes it’s an obvious mismatch. It’s why it’s good to have a variety of male friends to tell you what they are really thinking.

For instance, I think my GF is hot because she gets all the attention all the time. My best guy friend doesn’t.

She’s probably seen with dudes clinging to me and sees me as hot. Yet her male friends might not.

We just make a note to love eachother no matter how old or fat the other one gets. LOL.

It’s a case of greener grass on the other side I guess.:smiley:

Beauty is such an elusive thing. Like smarts you have test scores and accomplishments to show. Money, you have numbers in the bank to show. Love you have scores of men and friends, and love notes. But beauty…this is why the beauty industry makes mega bucks. It’s like chasing a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Ladies, thanks for you insights!!! So helpful to help shrink this massive hang over.

Dont we all have someone in our life like that? My best friend growing up was always waay better looking than me (her curves to my stick-figure) i think she still is. My other friend is spectacular. Could totally get hired at Victoria’s Secret. But she is as sweet as she is pretty (why cant she have a rotten personality?)
I have never had trouble getting really good looking guys - they tell me im funny). My guy is a major knockout - i get teased all the time about how hot he is - even by the beautiful friend.
so while i am fairly ok looking - i admit i am really insecure around the beautiful ones. in school i was always the guys best friend - when i had the crush on him, and he would tell me about his love for my friend.
But is it really the combination of features that makes a person attractive, or what they do with them?
Maybe it is that confidence. And you KNOW you CAN buy that in a bottle!

Haha. So funny, because I’m the curvaceous one and to me she is sleek and slender and the men she attracts are cute. Mine are more on the meathead cute side. Ermm… your not her pretending to be someone else eh?:open_mouth:

LOL - and she is so NOT 30!!! neither am i
plus i am not sleek!!! and i attract major NERDS :angry:

i bet she is jealous of you!

Aww, what’s wrong with nerds? I always end up going after the scrawny or slightly pudgy awkward guys. They’re so cute :stuck_out_tongue: I just wanna cuddle and squeeze them.
Ironically enough, my last boyfriend (my Cheshire) is big into martial arts, a dangerous scrapper when provoked, a free-style rapper, and weighs like 300 pounds… hahah. Nothing scrawny or awkward about him. He IS a total nerd, though. Got me to play Dungeons and Dragons with him and everything :cool: :roll_eyes: Nerds are cuties. Plus, when a fox comes their way, they know how to treat her :wink:

Ladies from my point of view,inner beauty effects me more than outer. As I have grown older,I am able to find these traits in almost any woman I glance at. Outer beauty is eye candy,but inner beauty is Superglue in my humble opinion.

IMO, inner and outer beauty are totally different and don’t necessarily match up. To get a guy interested at all you have to have outer beauty–as he defines it. But to have a real relationship with him, he has to see and appreciate your inner beauty as well.

To do well, you don’t have to be prettier than all women, you just have to be prettier than a particular guy’s lowest acceptable level of beauty. (For most men [outside LA] this standard is shockingly low.) There is really no point in being too gorgeous. Just be happy and enjoy your looks and style.

If after a few dates a guy doesn’t become interested in your inner beauty, he probably doesn’t want a relationship. However, there are a few men out there who can fake such an interest really well.

Attracting pheromones amplify your outer beauty. And connecting pheromones–alternated with attracting ones–help your inner beauty shine brighter.

Best,
Kitten

Tea- I totally agree with you! I LOVE nerds! Pudgy, skinny - who cares? God, I used to love D&D b4 King of the Metros came into my life.
Its nice to see a kindred spirit!

I totally agree with your points. I’ve seen very good looking men, who I’ve said to myself, how did she get HIM? Later I find out, he’s a player, using her for her time and convenience.

This could be old school thinking, it could be offensive, but I’m going to say it. My dad use to tell me you can tell how much talent and money a man has by the beauty of his wife. It’s partially the reason why men chase after beauty, for the trophy affect.

And to my dad, if a guy didn’t have a beautiful wife there was probably something wrong with him. Unlike other sensitive fathers, my dad told me the most important thing was to not get fat, and don’t get fake boobs. LOL. Every man has a different preference in faces, but a killer bod and nice skin will get you the majority of the men.

The whole school and achievement bit was for yourself not him. And to be moral for the church, the law and as a preventive measure to not to get acid thrown in your face by some psycho jealous bitch. Ermmm…ok that works too. :roll_eyes:

He actually didn’t say anything about personality, but he did say a great deep conversation can make a man fall for you hard.

Enhance…not transform…that’s ‘Fairy Godmother’ territory…lol

Everyone has different taste when it comes to beauty. Thank god. Otherwise a lot of us would be left out. Some women are everyman’s type…we know who they are and why men flock to them…that’s Nobody’s Secret…:wink:

Bingo. Don’t drive yourself freakin’ crazy…always better to make the most of your natural assets…that’s when we’re most successful in life.

Nothing makes you look worse or subtracts more, from what you have, than jealousy…very unattractive.

Nothin’ wrong with wanting/getting more …it’s how you go about achieving it that matters.
How/what you think of yourself is paramount to success in life. Being dependent on what others think can be very debilitating…been known to stop ya in your tracks and destroy self confidence.

Men love strong, secure, self confident women…who know when to lean on them…they loathe insecure women…unless they’re a rescuer. Don’t point out your flaws to people, believe me, if they’re so obvious…they’ll discover them soon enough. We worry, too much, about outward appearances…when working on the internal would, seriously, help us to project the outward beauty we all so desire. Nothing illuminates outter beaty like the light that shines from within.
That said…

Daddy was right. Both my dads had high standards and not for just physical beauty…a lot to strive for/live up to…don’t wanna embarass/disappoint your daddies. :roll_eyes:
Getting older has taught me, even more, about men. As long as you got the frame…they’ve got game. Keep yourself in the best shape you can…it pays off…trust me.
I often get hit on by men considerably younger than me. They don’t seem detered by my ‘age’. Thank you Jesus…and thank my perserverance and hard work.

That’s the game part…genuine/real game…and that’s the first class ticket to this ride.

Bella

If you see a brown patch in the grass…tend it with a little extra seed, water and TLC…watch it grow. You can stop looking over the fence with envy if you plant your own beautiful garden. :slight_smile:

You can only hold beauty captive, so long.
Be prepared or the depression you suffer over it now will surely be the death of you in later years. Every dog has his day and it won’t last forever.
After a time there’s only so much that camoflage and enginerring can accomplish…alas…beauty fades…better get yourself some other tools to work with…:wink:

Fact…symetrical beauty is the standard by which all physical beauty is measured. How many of us are equal to that?
I have a discerning eye for beauty…all kinds of beauty. I can pull a ruby from the rock pile at 100 paces…I can smell it…all it needs is a little polish to make it shine.
People are like that, too. Gotta give the less than beautiful a chance if you really want to get the most out of life. A lot to be learned there.

I’ve been on both sides of this fence…same thing …my beautiful best friend.
When people would stare at her she’d be looking around behind her wondering who/what they were staring at…lol.
I always knew…loved her any way…how could I not?..she was so beautiful…sweet as a stolen kiss…my friend is still beautiful.
As time went on I grew into my own…funny…now she envies me. :roll_eyes:
I had another gf back in the day…when I was young, single and goin’ to clubs…cruisin’ guys…who freely admitted she used me as bait…
and I let her…what are friends for?..lol. I’d get 'em there…then she was on her own.

It’s a socioeconomic standard. In short order it says, “I’m a winner!”.

The other tools…the inner light…

:wink: I’ve seen not even half beautiful women grind ‘Blank Beauties’ to dust. Beauty will get you in the door…but if it’s all ya got…it won’t keep ya there…not for long anyway.
Sometimes it’s the not so pretty ones who really know how to treat/please a man…they’re a lot like “Mr. Small”…they try harder.
Dizzler.com - Free Music > Artists > Buddy Guy - on the play list - " Watch Yourself "

Maybe it’s the way he/she smells/doesn’t smell? Maybe she’s naive…or…for him…any port…:roll_eyes:

Bella