Bemsha's Journal

Okay so I’m starting a journal since I’ve definitely seen some blatant reactions over the past month of using mones. I’ll also be using this in a self interest of remembering certain mixes that have worked for me.

First mix that has been a real winner and gotten multiple hits/reactions.
1 drop a314 oil on wrist, then rubbed on other wrist.
Two sprays of IH (or was it IO?, always get those confused) to forearms.
2 spray of IS, one to hair and one to front of neck
1 spray ammo to upper chest, lower front of neck
8 total inches of AV. 2 on each forearm, 1 on either side of neck, 1 behind each ear.

With this mix, I’ve gotten many “I want you” looks. I did this mix minus the ammo the other day, and when my card was declined, I told the cashier that I’d step aside for a minute and transfer some money to my card on my smartphone. A minute later, the cute girl a few people behind me in line had bought my stuff for me and handed it to me with a smile. It was about $14 worth of food.

That’s all for now, but there’ll be much more to come.

Smooth… Lovin’ when the gal pays the bill… :wink:

Well, now, I’m subscribed and waitin’ for your updates.

:slight_smile:

1Alpha

.

WOW! Free stuff reminds me of the old days when mega-dosing with the putatives. Sounds like you have a great combo :slight_smile:

My thoughts on P131:

DAY 1

~12.5 mcg I’m not sure how much it was because the first two sprays are half sprays, so I did two. One on my wrists and one on my hair.

I went to fed ex to pick up a package. When asked for my ID, I asked if a passport would work because I lost my wallet. She seemed like she really wanted to help me find it, which was strange because I told her i didn’t lose at fedex. She was still kinda like “are you sure? what color was it?”. I think she just wanted to keep talking to me, or she just really felt like helping me. Interesting.

Later, at work. People were generally nicer to me all day than normal. I dropped something and the waitress went to pick it up for me. Another case of someone trying to help me unnecessarily. Not because they thought I needed the help, the vibe was more like they wanted to be nice to me. Also, my tip percentage was higher than normal.

That’s all for now. One day is hardly a large enough sample to draw a conclusion or even a good hypothesis, but so far it seems that people today were eager to help, including giving me better tips.

P131 : DAY 2

Okay so tonight was definitely the most obvious hits I’ve had all around the board. It wasn’t just over the top friendly looks from female customers at the bar, it was also respect from my fellow co workers. People that I normally don’t get along with were all about helping me out (a trending trait of this putative IME) and they were happy to do it. Also, the tips were crazy good tonight and I had a lot more customers than normal ask when I normally work so they could come see me again. The whole night was a lot of fun (self effects maybe) and the looks I got from cute girls were way above average, like WAY above average. You know how some nights that happens and you think to yourself, “what’s different about tonight?”. Tonight was seriously one of those nights.

To be fair, I did wear other mones , but it was my standard work mix, with p131 added. The mix was 2 drops a314 on wrists, 1 spray 2x IS on forearms and 1 on neck. This is my normal work mix, but I added 1 spray of p131 on my forearms and 1 on my neck.

The difference was hugely noticeable, probably the biggest I’ve seen with mones , but again, my sample size is still small with only 2 nights and there are many other factors that could have come into play. I’ll be reporting more on this putative and hope that the results of tonight continue so I can have a new badass favorite mix.

I have been noticing the same. Friendliness and yet a bit of respect, much like TAA, but not quite. I’m also feeling a bit…driven

This is just a note to myself.

The three times I’ve worn p131, the greatest effects happened 3 hours after application. Maybe I’m dosing too high. The effects are good for the first part, but between hours 3 and 6, people really seem to open up and treat me well and connect with me; men on a ‘you’re my new best friend level’ and women on a ‘you’re my new best friend but I also really want to sleep with you’ level.

18 to 20 mcgs might be the sweet spot.

Again, this is a note to myself and not to be taken as any conclusion. this is just where I’m at currently in this putative experiment.

It’s also possible that the A314 is what’s ligering but things seem different than a normal night of A314.

1-2 drops A314 on wrists
1 spray 2x IS on wrists, 1 on neck
1 spray P131 on forearm, 1 on other side of neck

This mix has been so good to me that it’s hard for me to do a real p131 test just using it solo. I’m addicted to the results of this mix, so I’m gonna keep using it and see what happens. To keep it an experiment, I’ll experiment with different amounts of P131, and sometimes just leave it out of the mix.

Friday night, I was pretty much the star of the party. Well it was more just some friends hanging at a bar. Towards the end of the night, people were actually arguing over who gets to be on my team. We were playing shuffleboard and when they realized that your teammate stands on the other side of the table, they both were like “Oh, you can be on Bemsha’s team, I just wanted to hang out with him.” “but you just got to play ping pong with him, I want some Bemsha time.” Wow never heard that before. To be clear, they were both guys. It was a friendly thing. However, I’ve had one of my best hit nights with women with this mix though too.

It’s possible that this was the A314 still lingering since it was 5 hours after application, the oil might have been the strongest pheromone still working.

I kinda felt all night like I was in control of the vibe and that it was a very fun, friendly vibe everywhere I went that night.

Saturday night, I wore the mix to my regular Saturday gig.

When the gig was over, roughly 5 hours after application, I went to get the check from the manager, who was the new GM. I was in the office with her for about 5 minutes. I kept talking and making conversation, hoping to make a good first impression. I always worry when management changes on my gigs because I fear they’ll cut the music budget (my fee).

I could have just gotten the check and left, but after hanging out for 5 minutes or so, she asked if we’d like to play on other nights as well! It was like something clicked and she was like, I want this band here more often. I am a good businessman and we are a good band, so it could have just been that.

I don’t know what it is, but I think the P131 makes this mix do great things for me. It’s obviously a great mix without the P131, but I can’t deny the results I’ve been having lately.

Tonight, while bartending, I’m torn between a lot of options. I’ll either do 2 or 3 or 4 sprays P131 solo, or do the same mix as before but with either 4 sprays or 1 spray P131.

Yeah I understand, because when something works and works great, its tough to pull yourself away and test another. Its like but I’m getting results.

Keep in mind though you could get even better results if you knew your P131 sweet spot. Its always a good idea to test when you’re at home alone first. This way you don’t mess with the vibe of a good mix and you get self-effects down first.

Great report :slight_smile:

Tonight I wore P131 solo

1 spray on wrists
1 spray on neck
1 spray in hair

This one is hard to see the effects outside of a mix. I didn’t really notice anything outside of the ordinary. I was still a little sweaty from biking from the farmers market when I applied the sprays though. I thought I wiped all of it off but maybe not. That might have had something to do with it.

People seemed to be more comfortable around me than usual, that’s about it. And maybe I had more focus that usual. I dunno, tonight was kind of a wash.

Yep, just like I reported that everyone is A-Okay with whatever goes down. Of course though if you just sit there and wait till life happens to you…well its going to be a long-boring wait.

I like to push the envelope, but hey I like to get the results I’m after :slight_smile:. Mones aren’t going to do it for you especially an individual molecule. You have to help it along. Then again if you can only see what a molecule does in a mix, its probably not a great idea to start testing other individual molecules. You got to stick with what works for you. Me, well as I mentioned, I like to see how much I can get out of a single. The highs and the lows are what makes a great molecule special.

Have faith, keep testing :slight_smile:

I plan to test this molecule more in more controlled environments. I may have let some if it diffuse too early last time with the left over sweat from biking. I’m certainly playing my part though and I have only seen results from this molecule when mixed with other mones. Isn’t it ever possible that some molecules shine the best when paired with others? I’m assuming here (a dangerous thing to do), that some molecules can work together for a greater whole than just be the sum of their parts. I have half a bottle left to test of this and I will try it more solo, but as for now, the greatest results are when paired with IS (and sometimes A314).

I’m not saying they can’t “shine” in a mix at all. I was only reiterating exactly what you wrote. Sometimes you’ll get that molecule, in this case it very well might be P131 for you, to only work in a mix. You should still push the personal research element to see what types of extremes you can take a molecule to. So it didn’t work at one spray, well how about ten sprays? I was simply just looking to encourage your testing :slight_smile:

Another thing you might consider is testing molecules with a little added focus molecule like TAF, or P102. :wink:

Do you mean mixing the p131 with those or are you saying that those are more focused and I should try them on their own?

I’m almost out of p131 so I’m gonna jump on the hump day special!

TAF with any blend, single molecule or on its own will amplify your focus immensily. You should always test a molecule on its own first so you know what it does. You can’t test 5 molecules together and say oh this one did this. TAF can be used in extremely low doses and be very effective. When I don’t quite understand a molecule I add touch of TAF and usually its enough to give me that ahah moment. So that’s what it does. Sometimes if I just don’t get a molecule I’ll amp the TAF all the way to extreme. Might give me a clue, but then again I could never figure out P79. Keep testing. Its to easy to want to throw a molecule in with everything else. We’ve all done it, but it takes real determination to really get your hands dirty to figure out one like my P79, your P131.

oh and BTW another time. I still take P79 out often by its lonesome to discover what it does. 6 years and counting

Ran out of P131. In a moment of drunken stupor, I mixed it in a togo with some other mones. I have no exact recollection of what the proportions are from that mix, so I’m really hoping it turns out bad. I know that sounds opposite of what I should want, but I’d hate to find a great mix and not be able to duplicate it. That would just frustrate me. Luckily, the first time I wore that mix, a girl at work told me I stink.

Went bowling tonight with a couple of the guys.

MX297 - 2 sprays on neck
IS 2x - 1 neck, 1 wrists
AV - 3 inches on wrists

Tonight was fun. I definitely was connecting with the guys tonight and I felt a little more respect and way more comradery tonight. People were laughing at what I had to say and were quick to compliment me give me high fives. We’re going to be in a bowling league together on a team so it’s important that I find a good mix to help the team feel connected and not mad at me when I do poorly. This is a decent mix but I’m still far from finding the one that’s right. Maybe I should try this one with more women present as there were a few times when I got hits from women in the other lanes. Maybe substitute the AV for A314 or IG or go a different direction with P74. I’ve always wanted to see what mx297 and P74 can do together in a friendly setting.

Wait, the girl told you that you stink? Did you, umm, shower or maybe forget your deodorant?
I have a bottle of mones, P in particular, that I get a YOU stink to High heaven, Fungus feet and out in the sun, 2 day old, Fish meat combo scent. I ONLY use it in case of emergencies. Like, mother in law visits… :wink:

P74 and MX297, the Ultimate Friend Zone Mix. :wink: That’s just my own input on those two beast Pairing as I’ve used them separately and together as well. You’re chemical makeup may give you a ‘better’ outcome.

Good times… for good platonic fun.

1Alpha

Alpha, She told me I ‘smell’. We’re friends so it was like, ‘hey just so ya know’ kind of thing. I didn’t further ask if I smelled like too much cologne or if it was BO, but I think it was the mones. I’ve had another girl tell me that she didn’t like the way my deodorant smelled. It was wolf and AV unscented that day.