Best customer service: a two-month custom order delay made good with extras

Hi, everybody my name is smellymen2002,

I test quite a bit and have been a member here since January. The following story is the reason is why I will be a member until the forum disappears.

I ordered something a while back and it got looked over so my bro had been waiting for a product for almost two months. I thought ok it is a custom order and these things take time. I called up Steve, mickella, and John and they helped me a great deal. They even sent me some more stuff due to the difficulty of getting my order.

I got an email from John that my package was going to be here today. I was thinking it would take longer than that. I hear a knock at my door at 10:00 am this morning it is my PA and the P96 I have been dying to test. I also got some very nice additions with my products that I truly appreciate.

I want to say as a member here especially one who ordered here quite a bit that the customer service here is the best I have seen. I work in a customer service environment and the company blows us away. I want to truly thank everyone who helped me get the products I ordered. I’m a customer for life! (Or until my wife finds out) :slight_smile:

It’s the coolaid, and I see you have been drinking it :smiley:

How come every time we make coolaid nobody ever tells me :frowning:

hah

Smelly - glad we could exceed your expectations after all - hope you enjoy everything, dude! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that once again you were satisfied. You are just having fun with us and these products.

We will never stop appreciating your appreciation.

That’s because you wanna drink all the Koolaid yourself and NoOne like a KOOLAID HOGGER!

LOL, cause you’ve been swimming in it :wink:

I think the customer service is terrible.

When are they gonna start selling mones at zappos?

lol i’ve been waiting almost a week for my GC, i dont really want to order multiple products and not get a tiny discount…ive been checking my email and my pm’s and the website frequently, pretty frustrating if you ask me, especially when everyone is getting their orders and experiencing positive results.

Have you contacted support?

Androtics Direct - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite

No, but i’ve contacted Steve, and Mickaela. She sent me a GC, but it didn’t work when i was about to check out. So it has been like over a week. Like I was JUST about to checkout $300+ worth of products..

I just contacted support anyways.

Most likely you were adding into the coupon code area. It is not a coupon it is a GC. It comes with a link to written and video instructions for this very reason. It’s OK most of us, including me, have done the very same thing. :smiley: