Best 'mone or mix to increase self confidence

I have used my instant shine, instant honesty and instant openness with varying results of how much people communicated with me. I don’t notice much with the shine but openness and honesty have effects. THe openness makes me feel more vulnerable in some ways, so I normally don’t use it.

But today I decided to try 2 drops A314 with 1 spray of instant honesty. The self effects of this combo were pretty good. I was fairly self confident, and right now that is what I’m looking for.

So what is a good pheromone for effects on the wearer with the goal of increasing his/her self confidence? Would instant gentleman plus A314 be a good mix? Would it need to be a pheromone based on androsterone?

I tried pherlure once and I think it was way too heavy on androstenone. I started to feel so alpha I felt like I could just buy a tent and start my own civilization if this one wouldn’t accept me the way I was. Anyway, that is way too self confident because I started becoming disdainful for this society and its rules. I am looking for that nice middle ground where you are self confident, but not so self confident that you stop caring (too much) about social convention. So I’m guessing a pheromone based on androsterone is probably a good idea.

Any idea for a mix? I have access to instant honesty, shine, gentleman, openess, A314, AMMO and TUTH. I’m thinking gentleman, honesty and A314 may work.

My brother’s fiancee has a job interview next month, and I was talking to her about pheromones. What would you recommend for a woman who wants to increase her self confidence w/o coming across as too masculine? Would A314 with Instant shine and instant openness be a good mix for a job interview?

There is a women’s version of A314. The ladies will know… As for confidence, I doubt a lot of people will agree here, but P83. It gives me a swagger like nothing else and it feels good. However this is just for my body chemistry and might not work for you, but nonetheless worth a try!

I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned Instant Jerk, give a wise man called mikotorocks714 a search on the forum, he’s pretty much the unofficial IJ expert :slight_smile:

For most guys, using mones to increase self confidence is a slippery slope. Why? Most of us build a tolerance with regular use. So you end up increasing the dose but reap ever decreasing effects. Honestly, I don’t feel a damn thing anymore although mones used to give me a good buzz back in the day. I use mones to effect my targets, not me…

So view mones as a bandage for self confidence rather than a cure. It may help temporarily but meanwhile you need to get you shit together. You have to decide to change the way you think about yourself. Real self confidence comes from within, arising from hard work, experience, positive thinking and accomplishment. And it’s a feedback loop: the more you accomplish, the more confident you feel and the more confident you become. And, yeah, everybody finds a confident person more attractive professionally, socially and sexually.