Best phermone to use when selling a car?

I’m trying to sell my car to someone. Would A314 work best to get the person to buy it? Any suggestions? If I do end up selling it, I promise to spend a lot of it on Androtics Direct :slight_smile: Thanks!

Edit: It’s a Caucasian female and she is in her early 20’s, 20 I believe.

IH and Ishine

How much would I have to spray on for best results? I’m Asian btw and I sweat a lot.

Androsterone

P86 and your car will look better :wink:

Pago

its out of stock right? :frowning:

I used A314, IH and IO when I sold mine back in october.

I asked for about 500 euro more than I expected to get for the car and as I hoped, the guy offered me the very exact money I was looking for. :wink:

When I first read the title, I mis read it as “Best phermone to use when stealing a car?” i had such a laugh! :smiley: