So i had the biggest surprise ever when i learned that the girl i had sex with while wearing ammo, having made myself a fuck buddy in less than 30 minutes (if i remember correctly, mystery method says you must spend at least 8 hours before she will let you fuck her), is now part of the lyrics of the latest rap craze song!
The song is called “Monsieur Fly - Putes Trifluviennes”, and Trifluviennes means “from Trois-Rivières” (my town). “Putes” means slut.
Well, after a year of testing ammo, i have concluded that it is too dark and evil of a pheromone product, mostly pushing people away, but, on the extremely rare ocasion, a fucking crazy nasty super hot slut will want you like crazy. She will come out of nowhere, be ready to tell her to “FUCK OFF!”, she will want you even more!
You mean calling the woman he slept with a ‘slut’ doesn’t really fit to his ‘religion of kindness’? I guess in Thomas’ mind kindness does mean something else than to most other people…
I think of Ammo as a good social product, too - at least in moderate doses. I guess it can’t be so bad for Thomas either, as he announced several times that he won’t use pheromones anymore - but he always comes back with some strange stories involving pheromones…
I beg to differ, in my experience Ammo is by far the most social of all the Androstenone based products I’ve tried. (And I’ve tried a bunch.) Although I probably wouldn’t call is it social product when used alone, but after a few spritzes of Instant Openness or some Instant Honesty the rough edges of ammo really seems to soften up.
Yes, i agree that instant honesty really cuts the rough edges off. I had the best results of my life on ammo + ih. On ammo alone, i get poor results. The girl that was the most attracted ever by me was the day i wore ammo + ih. I’ll be leaving my ammo in the closet until i get IH.
i remember u writing about Ammo/mx102/cttm2 being one of your best combinations? so how is Ammo now an evil product? for me, its been the most consistent hit producer product Androtics offer, and YES, IH definately emphasises and comforts its edges if u r reaching an OD…i can recall several times, when i was having OD experiences with too much Ammo or too many consecutive days of Androstenone build-up] and IH at 1-2 sprays fixes it right up, and Bang, hit parade central within minutes! now the way to make it [and especially you the wearer] , super-social is to add some “happy sauce” TAA/ IS to it
there’s just something in both Instant Shine and IH that can cure most maladies associated with Ammo, TUH, p83, p79 or Ammo [or any other sexual class pheromone]. they r both basically the necessary modifiers to carry on u in “to gos” just incase the sexual mix worn has gone awry.
Empathy is the ‘capacity’ to share and understand another’s ‘state of mind’ or emotion. It is often characterized as the ability to “put oneself into another’s shoes”, or in some way experience the outlook or emotions of another being within oneself. This describes me perfectly. I feel embarassed when i see someone who is embarrassed, i feel pain when i see pain, I’m always matching the other’s emotion. I have always been this way, it’s hard for me to fight it. When wearing ammo and the girl is super confident with me, i will be super confident x 2 back towards her. If she is shy, i will feel terribly shy x 2. This is why i’ll either get the best results ever or less than excellent results. Emotionally, i’ll copy the person i’m with, i have always been this way.
If the girl is highly attracted by the pheromones i’m wearing, i’ll have the social genious of twice the wit of a male feeling attractions.
This explains why i’m only able to suceed with women older than me, they are often more confident. I’ll match their confidence and “win”.
Empathy, the best sometimes, the worst other times.