My first Ammo TESTS!

Hey everyone, this is my first post. Im not sure which Ammo version i have cause it doesnt say anywhere on my bottle. I did get my Ammo like 3 days ago though. Well, umm… I sprayed ammo 1 time on each wrist and then split each wrist on my neck right on sweet spot. (The ladies know what im talking about) lol, anyways I went to college and it was my lucky day. In class it was me, one other guy who isnt very social, and like 8 other fine ladies. I am not shy at all, i talk to everyone! So as soon as i walked into class, all the ladies greeted me as usual. I sat next to this really pretty Columbian girl whom i never met. I asked her if i could sit in the seat that she had her back back on,and she had no problems with that. All i said was " Hi, im Sam, nice to meet you! “. I said this a bit loud, cause im a loud guy. Well, the girl (Diana) introduced herself and we talked for a few minutes before the lecture started. Funny thing about the conversation is that she was kinda blushing and smiled alot. Then though out the lecture, i was flirting with this fine Brazilian girl who was like 6 feet away! I usually cant read lips for shit, but we were having conversations and she was all giggly and all that good stuff. Then we finally got a break and my EX,EX girlfriend is also in my class, so i tested the phero’s on her and it seemed to work cause we talked for a few minutes, but then i left her to chase some other hotties. I went out to smoking area, even though i dont smoke and saw a fine female friend named Liz, she is from Mexico City, Mexico. Really beautiful woman, i sat next to her and said " Long time no see”. Funny thing with her, its usually like a 2 min conversation tops, we chatted and flirted for like 20 minutes. Way past my break time!! Fuck it! lol. Then when i went back to class, we had about 20 min. lecture and it was time to leave. I fucked up unfortunatley, the columbian girl i just met, i said “BYE, ERICA!” and she was like , with an upset look, “Its Diana”. lol, i was so pissed at myself!! lol, i cant believe i did that! Oh well. I said bye to the other ladies and walked out with my Ex,Ex girlfriend. We chatted for like 15 minutes at the parking lot and hugged and seems theres still a mild attraction there. I can tell by the way she looks at me. Nevertheless, we exchanged numbers again, lol, cause i deleted her ass the first time and we are prolly gonna hang out a bit more. She wants me to be her trainer in the gym. I told her yea, but at a price,heheh. Well, sorry for the long post, but im not 100% convinced it was the pheros, but they most likely help out alot, also i had a bit more confidence than usual. Other than that, it was only day 1 of my testing, so the results are not bad!! Tell me what you all think. I have some tester bottles of Honesty and Turn up the heat. So I cant wait till i test those out. Im gonna try just ammo again tonight at my 6pm class. Lots of hotties there. Wish me luck!! Later,

Sam

hey dude can seperate the text abit :stuck_out_tongue:

Well not to say that Ammo doesn’t work but this is my 7th day and I haven’t had any success with it.

I am out going, good with the ladies, and I haven’t noticed any changes when I am wearing the Ammo, Today I even let some of the ladies sniff the Ammo right out of the To-Go-bottle and I dint noticed anything!!! Nothing!!! No changes!!!

Could it be a defective mix?
Ive tried just about everything. one spray, two sprays, even 3 sprays and it doesn’t seem to have any effect.

Ive also tried;
One and a two spray ammo.-------No Noticeable Effect.

One spray Ammo, 2-3 Instant shine-----No Noticeable Effect.

One spray Ammo, One Spray Female Magic, and three Instant shine.--------The Female Magic makes it worse, it seems to make people uncomfortable when I’m around, (guys and girls).

The only thing that worked the best was a sample of Instant Honesty that I got, It gave me some nice intimate conversations.!!!

You guys think I got some defective bottles? :confused: What do I do?

How often do you wear Ammo? What precautions have you taken to avoid buildup (you might need to get fresh clothes or scrub harder in the shower, not to suggest that you aren’t doing already, but those phero molecules can be very tenacious)? Have you tried Instant Shine alone?

Do you notice your day in retrospect, not in the moment, to have gone better the day you were wearing Instant Shine (or any other product).

Maybe Instant Female Magic is affecting your mood (or is causing minute changes in your facial expressions, all pheros do and people subconsciously pick up on that) which makes you not pleasant to be around. Skip Instant Female Magic or spray on places where it’d not directly get in your nose.

I suggest drop Ammo (and any other -none product you are using) for a week. Next week try Ammo at a place where you know you will be meeting and talking to a lot of people (pereferably girls, but not in an all girls company, to see how they treat other guys and comparatively you). After you are back home for the day think about the conversations and people’s reactions that day. Note anything significant. Report to the forum!

I will be surprised if you find it all gone to waste. I do this kind of exercise on a regular basis.

Thanks for replying!

For the first question, I take a bath every day(Afraid of bacteria I guess lol) and wear different clothes every day. I Did try instant shine alone and I didn’t noticed anything out of the ordinary I put 3 sprays on btw.

The only day that I noticed a real difference was when I wore 3 sprays of Instant Honesty, Great product.!! But only very friendly conversations.

With the Instant Female Magic I have been wearing it behind my neck, and I am usually always a smiling guy, so theres no chance of a bad face.

As for the Ammo I stop wearing it for 2 days wile trying out other mixes, but like I said, today I told about 6 girls to tell me their opinion on this cologne, of course they didn’t know what it was! I dint see any different reactions from them. Except they thought it smelled good!

Same here man, I haven’t had any reactions with this stuff either. I don’t know about you but I starting to suspect that these products REALLY do not work. Placebo Effect perhaps? placebo effect

Pheromones are like clothing. Some things look great on you while others just aren’t you. Maybe they’re you but they don’t fit. I’ve tried many products that didn’t do squat for me, e.g., Chikara, WAGG, IMPI and Realm to name a few. The key is finding the product, dosage and situations that work for you. And that takes time and considerable effort. I’ve had to dick around for years to come up with dependable and controllable combinations and dosages. I’ve found, due to my body chemistry, I need much higher dosages than most men to get results. On the other hand, most young white guys OD on a fraction of my dosage.

In my estimation, you’d be extremely lucky to have overwhelming sucess with your first dose of Ammo or any other pheromone product. Why? Results are normally subtle and you need to learn to read them. They give you a little edge. Women rarely fall in your lap all hot 'n bothered. We do not react to pheromones with involuntary behavior like insects or lower mammals. Yes, pheromones work immediately on all humans at a biological level. We have no choice in this matter. However, just like you can ignore pain or hunger, we can choose to ignore other biological urges such as attraction. Think of it as a social filter. She catches wind of your androstenone and thinks “I wanta have his children.” Her Anglo-Christian upbringing filter instructs her to pretend like she didn’t notice you. You give up too easily and wander away from a beautiful woman with wet panties.

My experience with 3-4 sprays of Ammo is it provides mild enhancement, perfect for low key social environment such as work. It certainly amps up the attention from my coeds without going over the top. For clubs, parties or hot dates I need to pump it up with chemset androstenone or NPA. Of course I’m an androstenone deficient Asian. Some guys can actually OD on a few sprays of Ammo!

As for Carmine, if you’re already good with the ladies, it is possible you’re expecting too much. If it’s good, it ain’t possible to get much better. Like a hot female friend of mine said, “I don’t want to use pheromones. I already get too much attention from men. Anymore attention and I’d start losing it.”

Although I did like the Instant Honesty.
I think I might ordered that cause it worked great form me and maybe some Instant Openness. I just though it deepened my conversations a whole lot more.!!

I have jet to try A314 and would like to see the effects it has on me.

A314 effects are more subtle. You may want to try other Instant Line products or try A314 in spray form.

How many days did you test 1 spray, 2, sprays, 3 sprays? The basic sweet spot is 3 sprays with most products, but I THINK that’s the full size bottles. Three sprays from the full size btl would be about 6 from the TO-GO size, yes?

Try 6 … and in case some don’t know it … when you’re trying out these products and out looking for hits … do you know that some of US look like we stole something, or about to do something really wrong? Those looks would cause concern for any woman paying attention … just a thought. Spray on and forget you have mones on, if you can’t pull that off, you probably look psycho, 'cause you’re SERIOUSLY looking at everyone around you. r e l a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Just a thought.

Yeah Like I said I’m always myself so I don’t look suspicious.

Btw I got the To-Go-Bottle for Ammo. So to get the same effect with the full size bottle I would have to wear twice as much? Say I wanted 2 sprays of full size Ammo(5-mcg so I don’t OD cause I’m only 19), does that mean I should apply 4 sprays of the To-Go-Bottle?

Why not use the oil based A314 for slow release?. And why do you think A314 is difficult to analyze or understand?

Thanks guys!

man if you’re afraid to OD on products you won’t get far. Don’t be afraid and continue adding more ammo 3-10 sprays. Keep on amping it up until you start getting negative results and you’ll find out what amount is best for you. And you’re 19 so you make a lot of none is totally untrue. You said you smile alot and joke around etc. you sound like the kind of guy the girls like to be friends with so that means you need more alpha male so have some balls and wear more so you feel more like a hot shot.

Comments:

  1. A Brazilian, Columbian, and a Mexican chick all in your class? Where are you going to school? I need to enroll there! :slight_smile:

  2. If you get a girl’s name wrong, don’t pannick. Just laugh and act like it was a joke. If you have a flair for comedy you can even tell a cocky-funny joke about it. I would have played that off and at least number-closed on her. I’ve forgetten womens’ names while talking to them, been called on it, and still fuck-closed on them the same night. Just play it cool…:cool:

Sorry for the post being so long people. Godhand, yea, i should of played it off as a joke but i f’d up. Well, i tried the same dosage of ammo last night at a party,but no real hits though, unfortunately i got to the party a bit late and everyone was really drunk already, lol. Its all good though, i will try again tuesday when i go back to school!!

lol..funny cause its true..I havent even recieved my products yet(just ordered last night), and I went to the mall, and Target(loootta females there).

I was imagining what kind of reactions I would get if I were wearing them tonight, and what would be said..I always make eye contact w/ ppl anyways and give a quick nod or smile, and I usually get a double take or the same action back to me..