Bonjour!

Hi My name is Annie M. I’m a female in my Mid twenties.
I am currently staying in Central California.
I finally got engaged to the man of my nightscapes and I want to keep him interested. I want to be sure for this one. I’m on the serious side although I do like creative approaches to problems. I’m as much interested in the science as in the useage of pheromones.
My man had been a drug abuser and I guided him to wholisic medicine, TLC, oxytocin synergyst teas and oxytocin spray to get him off the rot. He’s an artist now and I’ve informed him of my deceit. he doesn’t need any of it anymore even the oxytocin.
I have seen different mixtures for pheromones and I wonder if each reacts with specific body chemistry differently.
I am a science major and I’d like to see if I can synthesize or refine pheromones in the school lab.

Please feel free to PM me I’m very happy to meet people. I’m a forum lurker most of the time but when my interest is piqued I will debate for pages and pages. :open_mouth:

I’m sorry I forgot to mention I found the website through google, after reading how you all are so versed in different pheromone mixtures I have a lot to learn!!!

Hey Annie,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes it does. Every person has their own “sweet spot” where a certain amount of certain pheromone will work the best for each individual. There’s a thread let me see if I can find it for you.

As for your fiance, Congrats and great to hear you got him on the right path. How are you trying to improve your relationship with him? Sexually? Depth between you? Emotionally? Or everything?

I’d like to improve and deepen all of those things (sexual, mental, physical, emotional) without affecting both of our mental autonomy. Most personally I’d love to know if there is a pheromone that increases creativity? How about a feeling of self sensuality?

Hi Annie, welcome to the forum!

In order to recommend the best products for you, and also qualify you for the $25 gift certificate, please share a little more info about yourself, if you don’t mind. Are you outgoing, or more shy? Is your personality more soft and feminine, or more dominant?

The basic products here do not specifically enhance creativity, although I believe some of the more advanced Putatives (which are purely experimental) have had that effect. The best way to research this is to use the search function.

The Instant Sexiness products can produce some sensuality, as can some of the putatives and experimentals.

Hmmm, that’s a good question…I am silk over steel as its been put to me.

I’m very soft and shy on the outside. Somewhat awkward and sweetly eager to please on the surface and very direct and masculine in my behavior and thoughts underneath. My desires I would consider masculine but my behavoir patterns feminine.

Like many women I was very vivacious when I was younger and the more society said I couldn’t do that the more I conformed and misplaced some of my innate self.

The older I get (estrogenic effects) the more feminine (frustratingly so) I get. Sometimes it’s irritating looking at things all emotionally and relationally. Especially when I’d far rather be hanging out with most men, who are often driven by pursuits more than just relationships. I get fed up with a good majority of women bitching about people and events. And a lot of my male friends live life with such joi de vivre! I’ve learned femininity as a secondary adaptation and through emulation and observation but it’s really eaten a good portion of my character.

I really admire many a man’s ability to improvise, create and inject humor into life. Its a cleverness without intellectualism. Play, if you will. I think if more women were less concerned with being wrong or the way they looked in the mirror and more concerned with making their unique traits bubble inside out I’d enjoy spending time with them more. Having observed that I’m trying to be the kind of woman i want to spend time with.

I’d rather not manipulate but I find people don’t really like honesty without tact. Seriousness without humor. Sugar without spice.

I guess its just trying to find a balance of flavours. Much like pheromones.

My mate is a very emotive, passionate type who is very masculinely driven. He doesn’t really think relationally but objectively. He’s very creative and distractible.

Well that’s quite a confessional.
Amen and ominous dominos.

Btw Sillykilly LOVE your profile photo it drives me bonkers!!

Hi Annie and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your introduction and I hope we can answer your questions.

To effect other people more - apply the pheromones to the wrist and the back of the neck. For self effects apply to the front of neck and chest.

Like Silly Kitty says please describe your personality in more detail ie shy/outgoing? quiet/loud? Who do you want to influence? What environment ie work/bar etc?

Regards
Mackie

LOL, thats the point! :slight_smile:

And thanks for the info. I have some ideas that should help.

There are two Instant Sexiness products, A and B. IS/A will give you a more dominant sexy alpha woman vibe, as perceived by others. IS/B will give you a softer, sexy, more feminine vibe. If your guy was attracted to and fell in love with your softer femininity, then you should go with IS/B, it will attract him even more. If you are naturally more dominant in your actions and behaviors and style, more likely he is attracted to that persona, in which case go with IS/A. I hope that makes sense.

To enhance and deepen emotional bonds, use Instant Honesty. Instant Honesty adds depth and intimacy to conversations, others will feel more comfortable with you and be more likely to talk about things that really matter to them. IH is one of my favorites, it is so versatile, because it is good for so many different types of situations, family, friends, work, romance.

I think you would also enjoy Instant Shine, which is a positive uplifting phero mix. It will give your mood a nice boost, and also the moods of those around you.

Hell Annie, welcome to the forum,

Annie, hailing from California, so you want to your man interested. Okay,
I would like to ask you a few quesition, in order to know more about your personality and about your man, if you don’t mind.:slight_smile:

Would, you say the line of communication between you and him is satisfying? Do feel he’s connected and deeply open with you? Now, if you would please, just in a few word let, me know if there’s anyother concern.
Thank you, and truly know that you are welcome with open arms to the greatest forum around. The members here are real friendly, and truly enjoy helping eachother.:slight_smile:

much regards,

MVKBugatti

I’m really Interested in small group stimulation 1-20 max. but i wonder if some high powered people get physical treatments or use the spray to get ahead. I wonder…executives, politicians etc…that’s a thought, I wonder if there’s a spray to nullify the effects of these sprays the solution to pollution is dillution.

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.