it seems to have many positive feedbacks but i’m curious as to what exactly it smells like. other than “sex in a bottle”
I can’t really give you the specifics like some on here can about what the top, middle and bottom notes are but I’ll do my best to describe it.
To me it starts out with a strong cedar, more spicy scent. After about 10 minutes it becomes more of a clean smelling, somewhat soapy scent. If you like colognes with a strong cedar note, you’ll probably like this.
Just like any great scent it has its champions and its detractors. Game scent to me smells like I’ve been dipped in a vat of Snuggle fabric softener and I can’t stand it. Others feel the same way about Akuto. Look up what Gegogi thinks of Akuto, for example. ![]()
Just remembered the thread below where it was pointed out that Akuto was inspired by Body Kouros so if you like that, odds are Akuto will work for you.
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/parfum/body-kouros-35000.html
lol kouros is about the worst cologne i’ve ever smelled. thank you for saving me 55 bucks! HAHA. i was so close to ruining the IG i was just about to order by adding akuto
THANK YOU!
oh wait no. angel for men is the worst
oh wait BODY kouros? does that smell significantly different from the normal kouros?
Maybe try a 5ml size of one of the MX’s to see if you like the scent first. I bought a 30ml bottle of IG in Akuto and the first time I put it on I wasn’t too sure but after it dried down and I went out in public I was amazed at the hits I got from it.
which mx would you recommend?
Achooooooo!
It makes me sneeze.
I also think it smells like old bananas.
It’s not awful, I mean I enjoy the smell. However I have had a few B.O. comments from others.
Seeing as how you were going to put Akuto with IG, maybe try MX337 (a very social mix.
)
how well would akuto mix with a sweet scent?
AH ok! thanks snoopyace!
wait do you mean 336?
337 is game scent and 336 is akuto
Actually, the website has them backwards. Me and Andrew88777 found that out. MX337 is actually the Akuto scented one.
I’m not sure what is the difference between Kouros and Body Kouros but hopefully one of the cologne gurus can answer that question soon.
oh really? HAHA ok thanks again man
Body Kouros is awesome and smells nothing like the original Kouros (which has that early 80s synthetic air freshener smell to it). Body Kouros is closer to Rochas Man and Joop! I personally think it’s classier than the other two.
what are your takes on game?
I was never a fan of it but it is rapidly becoming a moot point. The Game scent has been discontinued and won’t be around much longer. Some of the reporting users are getting sample scents to find its replacement. Whichever is judged ‘best’ is the one that will become the new scent for Ammunition.
That’s the secret. Always report your stories showtime.
Game has a pleasant scent to my nose ( which is stuffed up right now from a cold booo
) and it smells very clean. I think it has sort of a “just came out of the shower” attraction to it. It also covers the smell of the pheromones very well. MX292 has game scent.
As Snoops mentioned regarding my post on Body Kouros, I think Body smells similar in a way. Or I should say, Akuto smells similar to Body Kouros in a way. Jasmin mentioned once in a post that the idea for Akuto was born out of her liking for Body Kouros or something along those lines. I just wish I could find the post.
Game scent to me smells like I’ve been dipped in a vat of Snuggle fabric softener and I can’t stand it. I keep looking around waiting to be molested by the Snuggle bear. ![]()