Can she tell it's you, and is that good for her?

I just downloaded the author’s proof of the following article.

Romantic love modulates women’s identification of men’s body odor
Available online 11 December 2008 *Johan N. Lundström, Marilyn Jones-Gotmanc

James V. Kohl

Need password to login

I apologize. I forgot that I accessed the “Article in Press.” Even though it says it’s available, it is not yet indexed on Medline, so I can’t even direct you to the abstract. I’ll try it again in a few days, just in case.

James V. Kohl

I anticipate the release of this article. It seems very interesting and has me excited to read it.

The neuronal substrates of human olfactory based kin recognition.
Lundström JN, Boyle JA, Zatorre RJ, Jones-Gotman M.
Hum Brain Mapp. 2008 Dec 9

The above article is now indexed on Medline, but the published version is not yet available without subscription or purchase. Johan Lundstrom has links from his lab’s site to recent publications, and it may show up there at some point along with another work (see below).

See: Lundstrom’s lab - Publications
Lundström, J. N., and Jones-Gotman, M. (in press). Romantic love modulates women’s identification of men’s body odors. Hormones and Behavior.

James V. Kohl

Thank you kind sir. I’m excited to read it, but I’m off to Memphis to play artist