Chocolate scent = phenylethylene?

I know this is wishful thinking on my part, but since chocolate is a well known, if not plentiful source, of phenylethylene I was wondering if anyone noticed a more dramatic effect with mone mixes that contained these as a scent/extract?

Possibly confused with phenylethylamine? Phenylethylene is the monomer for polystyrene, that hard styrofoam packing material that looks like snow when chopped up enough and makes a great bean-bag filling.

From what I know phenylethylamine is actually a chemical released in the brain when we are in love and has similar effects to that of amphetamine. Now the effect of this is not that we fall in love, but that we have that happy-go-lucky, rush feeling when consuming. I’m not sure that adding this as a ingredient would produce the effect as I don’t believe it would produce the same effects nasally, nor do I believe it is a pheromone.