Hey, I’m about to be going to a university in a month, and I was wondering what would be the best to use to get a slight edge. Pretty skeptical about all this pheromone stuff because of the Pherolure bullcrap I’m always hearing about. But, what would you recommend would be the best? I’m thinking Turn Up The Heat or Ammunition? Any ideas?
You are in my age group, I have not tried it yet myself.. I placed an order and im waiting for it ![]()
I will just pass on the advice that was given to me, Ammo + Instant Shine.
College life
Hey there,
Glad to have you here! Yeah, Ammo is good. I am not so sure about Turn Up The Heat for initial attraction. The forum members have mixed opinions on that one. I suggest you head out to the Men’s Tips and Tricks section to read up more on what they do. Check out the stickies.
Btw, pheromones are one part of the whole attraction game. You still have to work some to get some. ![]()
Any questions you can ask us here or PM me.
Enjoy!
Chia
hi there welcome to the forum ![]()
believe it or not we were all skeptical once, let the result do the talking.
for college i highly suggest the social products, IO and Ishine are two good products for social situations in college.
ammo would be a great choice as a beginner, it is buffered unlike tuth which is more suitable for nightclubs and bars, i assume you are between 18-24?? then if i were you i would go for ammo, you can use it safely in more places.
hope you find what you need here, have fun ![]()
hi there,
welcome to the forum.
ammo will be good for attraction. it is well buffered unlike tuth. tuth can cause intimidating effect if over used. i think you must be young too, in college. young people produce more none. tuth is basically a none product.
good luck
cheers
Instant Shine
Instant Gentleman
Instant Openness
Instant Honesty
to start with..
Balanced confidence, a good smile, a good primer on body language never hurts.
Make sure you’re initiating and for the most part, you should be more than good to go.
Hello
Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Great advice from the membes above, I suggest AMMO, TUTH comes on strong and is not for all environments.
If you have questions just ask.
Your GC will go out shortly ![]()
Tisha