I’m about to purchase my first pheromone and after browsing around these forums, I have decided on CTTM2. But now after browsing around the forum a little more, I’m not so sure about if I should buy CTTM2 or not.
See, I’m one of those people who are way too shy to initiate conversation with others but would like other people to initiate conversation with me. I’m starting new classes in two weeks and I always get really nervous when I don’t know anybody in class so this would be the perfect time to use such a product.
In your opinion, would this product be of any help to me?
Some people say that they get amazing and very obvious results from CTTM2 while others claim it has a very “subtle” effect and that you still in 99 percent of cases have to be the one to break the ice.
All replies are greatly appreciated!
I would suggest you try Instant Openness and Shine first.
This combination should get you going.
If you get the self effect from shine you will be uplifted and you will start the conversation easily. if not… other will be.. and Instant Openness will help out. But then again… you have to overcome this shy situation. Pheromones will help you … but the magic is mainly done by you ![]()
thanks for the reply man
what product do you think would be more helpful to me? instant openness or shine? i can’t afford to buy both and use them as a combination.
i’ve been working on the shy situation for about 2 years now, even been going to therapy for it. i have social anxiety disorder. but hey, pheromones sound like the perfect thing to help me overcome it.
Well CTTM2 is marvelous product but pheromones in general do not always make others to take the lead and initiate contact.Even if others do not initiate when u use cttm2 and initiate a conversation most people will respond by having a good conversation with you.I’ve used this product many times and had verry good results from even strangers who were feeling like talking and tal;king to me alot.
U can read my review of cttm2 in the link in my signature.My best advice when u get cttm2 is to apply around 3-4 sprays on arms and neck and initiate a convcersation with someone.
The self effects will make you feel like talking. ![]()
Have fun and wish you good luck. ![]()
P.S. This is a social and non sexual product so do not expect some significant sexual sparks with the girls , but this can make you know them better and make new friends. ![]()
thanks a bunch!
You have to keep in mind that pheromones can only do so much for you. You have to be willing to carry them because they won’t carry you. It seems like the shyness may be an issue with self confidence. I was in the same boat when I was around your age, but made some positive changes and now I’m a completely different person. I created a thread a while back about getting over shyness, if you would like to take a look at it: Shy? Introverted? Don't worry about it :)
I totally agree that you have to be able to carry on a conversation but if you really want strange people just randomly talking to you, try Instant Openness, 4x strength. People will start babbling at 10 paces. Just random things, it is bizarre.
Wearing androstenol based mones like CTTM2 or IO are great for loosening tongues and projecting an air of friendliness and health. However, they do not make other people initiate or speak if they don’t want to. Basically these products help project your persona and make it easier to talk. If you portray an upbeat friendly persona, nols will make you seem even more so. If you act uppity or depressed these can be projected just as dramatically. So you still need to act confident, friendly and initiate conversation. The laws of social interaction are no different with or without mones. Mones like CTTM2 or IO merely kick you into high gear and send you over the top. Do nothing or act like a whipped puppy and people will still ignore you.
ok so social pheromones don’t make people talk to you. lol. bummer. do they atleast make people WANT to talk to you? or do they just make conversations go smoother? thanks for the help you guys
Think of androstenol as social lubricant: you’re still responsible for spinning your friggen wheels but the nol makes them turn a little easier and faster.
Only insects and lower mammals exhibit involuntary behavior when exposed to mones. Humans register the urge but behavior is filtered by our brains. Otherwise you could spray androstenone on a lamppost and watch passing women hump it 'till bright 'n shiny. The optimal dose might make a woman think, “Damn, I’m horny,” but her socialization keeps her from mating with deadbeats and losers despite having an itch. So no warping of time, space or social rules. But get your ducks in a row and that edge from mones goes a long way.
ahh i got ya!! thanks bro!
CTTM2 is a great product.
I have a shy personality as well. CTTM2 helps but to really start a conversation I think you need to put in your own effort as well. Do not rely on the phermone to do your job. Phermone is like a wingman it helps you but it is really up to you to get the job done! =D