Courting a New Interest

Dear Readers,

I am someone who believes in putting in at minimal 110% of myself to anything I take an interest in, so I am handing out a fair warning of a quite comprehensive introduction. If you lose interest in reading, I will not take offense, but I hope that you gain a little insight of who I am or at least walk away amused. After lurking the forums and reading the posts, I found myself at a sign up page to continue reading since I exceeded the maximum number of posts I can view. But we have to begin at the start of how I journeyed here and decided to make an introduction.

The setting is Austin, Texas, and I’m a Business major at the University of Texas at Austin. In 2007, I had recently acquired a new roommate who was a Chemistry major with pet rabbits. Rabbits are fine, cute, cuddly creatures; who could resist honestly? I was all for pet rabbits since the idea was novel and different. On the bright side of things, what harm can they do, right?

I would find out soon enough after they moved in that my size 6 shoes were not safe from them. My roommates and I were all accustomed to leaving our shoes at the front door. Since our shoes were mixed carelessly, it was usually a scattered mess. The rabbits, however, never failed to pick out only my shoes, drag it back to their den, and snuggle up against it. When they had baby bunnies, the bunnies could be found regularly dozing off in my shoes and slippers. None of us could phantom why they would, and we tried in vain to bury my shoes amongst my roommates, but to no avail.

Then one day, my roommate came home from class loudly announcing all matter-of-fact and very proud of herself as if she discovered something great - “Pheromones.” This is the first time the word and notion of pheromones was introduced to me. My understanding of pheromones at this point in time was that pheromones was a hormone/scent our body makes and gives off attracting the opposite sex and/or animals it seems. Not all pheromones are made equal she also explained. This, my roommate also exclaimed, would also explain why dogs usually dragged their owners a block away and across the street to rush up and greet me, wagging their tails excitedly. Let me tell you, I wasn’t excited to meet any stranger’s dogs that could knock me off my feet. And here was my roommate telling me, it’s not their fault… it’s my body’s. Anyways, we left it at that and didn’t think more of it, each of us half skeptical and half amused. (I’m still skeptical.)

Fast-forwarding to present day May 2011, Dallas Fort-Worth (DFW) area, I’m a 24 year old, type A negative blood, petite 100 lbs, 5’4", light-brown eyed Asian female who’s now an Education major at the University of Texas at Arlington en-route to becoming an Elementary and Jr. High School teacher. I am an Arts and Craft addict (be it painting, card-making, drawing, ceramics, etc), recent star-gazing fan, and is easily amused. In the same breath, I enjoy going to the shooting range, playing games, and kayaking, along with the skill of being able to sprint in high heels. Whenever I can, I have music playing in the background and I try to remember to appreciate things. I can be found traveling up and down Texas from the Gulf of Mexico to Austin and back to DFW. My social network varies greatly from avid book readers to outdoor enthusiasts, sports and car fanatics to gamers, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Sadly, my own gender seems to find me unfavorable and growing up, I was either excluded in female circles or received many dirty looks from them and hostility was no stranger T.T. I’m wary of meeting other females because of this and I realized that the profession I want to enter is female-populated (maybe there’s something that will help compel females to want to befriend me or at least be friendlier…?). I am usually up for trying or embarking anything if its within my budget to do so, which is severely limited at the moment, so this will be a slow start jumping into pheromones products.

In the realm of scents, I have yet to own a perfume and I usually smell like my shampoo and body wash of choice plus whatever unscented lotion I lather myself with. Whilst out shopping with a friend of mine for his cologne, it came to my attention to search for a signature scent of my own. I put down this goal as one of my top priorities on my to-do list. Most females have a signature perfume or body spray that they use right? I made up my mind that I should have one for myself as well! Some of my friends thought this was ridiculous since they often tell me how good or nice I smell already and voiced their opinions that it was unnecessary that I was embarking on this hunt for my own signature. With my determination already revving to go, I started looking online. I didn’t want a scent that was already in popular circulation at the malls. What a turn-off it would be to smell like someone else in the room or worst, be associated with someone’s scent. I want to leave my own imprint on people.

After announcing my new project to several of my friends (majority of them males as I can only count less than a handful of female ones), one of them asked an intriguing question - “Will the perfume contain pheromones?” That caused a big distraction in my search as I promptly started searching for perfumes that contained pheromones to see if it was for real. Clicking link from link, I ended up at this forum.

Following the past two days, I have been reading numerous posts that are humorous and informative in their telling and trying to methodically sort through all the information (which has left me overwhelmed and still skeptical). I figure it would be a good experience to give pheromone products a shot. If I’m going to apply anything to my body, I mind as well give it an extended and thorough effort and the idea of chronicling my experiences appealed to me since I interact with people on a daily basis.

My goals, as far as I can think of for now with pheromones, would be to find a product(s) that would serve as an edge to becoming more approachable and respected as well as coming across as less intimidating to others. Since majority of my relationships with the opposite sex is usually the brother-sister, hey we could be good friends type, I’d like to try and break out of that of that mold in my future interactions without coming across as a good fling to be had. Meeting new people is always a plus, especially in new social gatherings. I am sure that what I want will inevitably change, but having something in my arsenal to attract people initially would be amazing.

I claim no expertise nor knowledge on pheromones and is open to ideas and suggestions as well as guidance from the more experience users of these products. I do look forward to my experiences here and the wealth of knowledge to be gain (provided the products work for me and hoping it wouldn’t cost me an arm and leg to test it out since I’m back in school and is now a poor college student again!).

Thanks for reading and I commend you for making it to the end of my post. I excitedly anticipate hearing back feedback. If there’s something specific that you think I could share with you to help you aid me on the right path, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Yours Truly,
Saturdays

Bunnies, shooting range, kayaking, sprinting in high heels??!?!? You ARE ONE SPUNKY gal!!! :smiley:

A warm welcome to you Saturdays… what a Great Day… Saturdays… mmmmm…good…

That was an awesome read. You do put your 110% into what you do!

There is the obvious IS/b for getting out of the FZ and looking to open up the eyes of the fellows… a kittenish, Natalie Portman vibe… she looked so cute shooting a blaster! :stuck_out_tongue:

This and some Instant Shine will get you going as whether mones are all bunk or not. I’d also say to look at IO though, it may be tough to distinguish as you seem to be a naturally producing IO machine!!! Whew… long Intro Post…:wink:

I think you would appreciate the following threads on why AD does mones with skin application and precise mcg amounts here:

You mentioned scents and your interest in them. The mones use a scent as a carrier. So, I talked a bit about the scents available from AD here:

Thanks for posting and I enjoyed the read! :slight_smile:

Hello! It’s great to have another asian here~~~~~

You wanted to form good relations among females?

I know some good putatives for that, but for starters the Instant line tends to be better.

Try Instant Openness and Instant Shine first.

See what hits you get and if you want something a little different, I’d go for MX215.

Get it in grapefruit scent. I really like the perk it gives off. :slight_smile:

If you intimidate other women I personally think you should focus on the IO. My own personal experience is that I seem more intimidating when wearing IS. I am a very open and vibrant person, who somehow always gets myself placed in the center of attention, you know the first classmate who everyone knows the name of. I think IS takes me over the top, making me seem TO amazing;-) I’m very new to the mones, so I still need to experience some more, but now I only wear it on days when I’m feeling a little down, and I like the product much more now:-)

In Response to 1Alpha,

I’m glad you enjoyed my introduction despite its length. Your insightful feedback is much appreciated! I hope to continually rake in the leaves of wisdom from you and fellow forum members as time passes.

And I concur; Saturday is a great day. There’s always something to do on a Saturday, especially in Texas, no matter which town I find myself in. I was thinking of this upcoming Saturday when I entered in my forum name. :slight_smile:

Several things I’m hoping to learn more about: IS/b = Instant Sexiness/b from my memory of treading all over the forum? I will have to soon invest in a journal to jot things down so I can go backwards for reference.

What exactly would I be looking for if I tried Instant Shine to know if it works or not?

As for IO, is it suppose to work for myself or on others? or both?

Just finished reading “The Superior and Correct Way to Make a New Mix” which was very useful. Applications to the skin apparently and experimenting combinations although the math part of the explanation left me a bit confused. It said, "In the morning, let’s say, you could spray on 3 sprays of 10mcg Androsterone. 2 sprays of 25mcg Alpha Androstenol. 2 spray of Beta Androstenol 2.5. That kind of thing.
So you’ve now built a mix that looks like this:

30mcg Androsterone
25mcg Alpha Androstenol
5 mcg Beta Androstenol"

Did he mean to say the 2nd one added up to 50mcg instead of 25mcg? On the same note about doses, is there a specific amount of max dose recommended to not exceed?

I also saw mention of Erox? That’s not AD from what I’m gathering?

Phew… Ran off to read the 2nd link you posted and came back with even more questions.

Grapefruit and Neroli ?? It sounds like these scents wouldn’t interfere with getting layered on by a perfume if I’m understanding this correctly. Grapefruit being more light than Neroli’s citrus?

(What is an atomizer by the way?)

And lastly, your link to personality tests got me sidetracked. It claims that I’m - ENFJ. (interesting stuff).

Looks forward to hearing back when you get the chance.

Saturdays

Replying to LucidDreamer,

I couldn’t have said it better. I do want to be able to form good relations among females. Ones that allow for an initial meeting (and there after) where they’re more open to meeting me vs wanting to gauge my eyeballs out.

My experience with my own gender goes as follows: Most females aren’t as receptive of me in their circle, much less want to get to know me. As a result, I have a large number of male friends since I’ve found them to be more open and accepting (willing to get to know me). The few female friends I do have usually confide in me much later that, after getting to know me better over a long period of time, I’m not as intimidating as they thought and quite fun. As well as finding their first impression of me wasn’t what they thought. (I’ve yet to find out what that entails since they seem quite elusive on that front of openness.)

I’m usually confident, out-going, comfortable in my own skin, dressed nicely with a good outlook on life. I am a softie inside so it bothers me that females seem to shun me without even a hello much less an introduction. It just really befuddles me, I mean really leaves me in the dust, as to why my own gender is hostile towards me. I’m not out to steal their boyfriends, make them look awful, or scare them off. I haven’t even met/spoken to them before they’ve already written me off. It would be nice to have more females in my social circle. I have a lot of great single friends, not that I’m going to play matchmaker actively (just you know, introduce her to every possible guy I can and let them sort it out for themselves).

Instant line is what 1Alpha suggested? MX215 is ??? and by a little different, what does that mean?

I feel like I’m getting ahead of myself too quickly when I haven’t tested anything yet. :open_mouth: Any info is good info; never know when it’ll come in handy.

Saturdays

Finally to Taggle:

(I’m enjoying how your forum name sounds.) I’ll keep what you said in mind when I’m shopping. (jots more notes down) Can you elaborate when you said you wore them on days that you’re down?

Since you’re new also, what products have you bought, tried, and thinking of? Would love to hear about your choices.

I haven’t gotten a chance to pop into the shopping site yet, but will do so when I get more free time later in the week. Is taking small steps on my search for a scent type I prefer - i.e. so far I know I like something light, but noticeable (not the kind that slaps you in the face and have you reeling or leaves you with a headache) I’m open to all suggestions. I’ll know though when my nose smells it, but leads will help greatly in reducing the time I spend sniffing.

The added effect of mones is something to look forward to if they work. I feel like a research lab assistant who’s been shown a secret workroom on the first week of looking at things to apply to my body. Bring it on.

Saturdays

I got IS/B, IS, IH, IO and TUTH (a man product, some women use it with nice results, but as far as I’ve gathered by now thats becuase they go for men older than my targetgroup)
I personally prefer IS/B and IO, these two really changed things in ways that would NOT have happened without, I just refuse to think they would.

Glad you found the post helpful, though, it seems to have contributed to an additional flurry of questions! :slight_smile:

Instant Shine, or any other mone for that matter like IO, sometimes give the wearer/user a self effect. In my case, I get the smile in a bottle effect with Instant Shine. After I apply I’ll start to curve the edges of my lips upward… and some people don’t have any self effects to the mones. BUT, will get an effect on others of a relaxed and youthful signal about you… Hence, the suggestion for a sweet ‘spot’ test… the amount of mone, the ‘spot’, to get the reaction you want. Your naturally producing mones will interact with these artificial mones and will cause some slight differences in reaction to the mones.

The mu dosage of mones is per molecule. So, if I say I’m testing out P123 with 10 mu, that is the amount of P123 that I’ve applied to my skin. If I added Alphanol @ 60 mu, that is the total of that molecule I’ve applied. So, though I have on 70 mu of molecules, they are different in what they do. Hope that helps…

Atomizer… a spray… converts the liquid to a mist…

Normally, these commercial products come in 6% of cologne strength. A perfume at the store will come in @ 20% strength and the scent will normally continue to waif or provide sillage for most of the day. So, you can use your favorite cover perfume if you don’t care for the scents that come with the mones. Though, the scent does die down quickly.

Whew!!! Did I cover everything?! I thinks so, otherwise, give me a good slap and I’ll come too… I’m running on a few hours sleep and when that happens, somethings fall through the cracks of my mind! :smiley:

Welcome to pherotalk Saturday!

I enjoyed your introduction more than I thought I would. I definitely think you will make such a lovely addition to the female section and community on a whole.

Your out puts , ideas and feedback will be much welcomed.

Instant sexiness/b gives off that soft, sweet vibe and will make you feel comfortable in your skin.

Instant shine makes you feel refreshed and gives off that youthful vibe that draws others to you.

This product can be worn with all your products to add a glow and nice finishing touch.

In regards to your question about instant openness , most of these products have subtle effects on the wearer depending on the wearer but most of the concentration is on persons around you.

Your gc was issued! :wink:

Thanks so much for the fast response 1Alpha and Mickaelia! You addressed all my questions in my previous posts.

I went to look at the shop today and was debating on Instant Shine with Instant Openness, and Instant Sexiness/b.

Something I’m dying to find out more about before I finalize my purchases was the Strength 1x and 2x.

What is the difference? I’m putting money on the concentrations being higher than the other.

What would be the advantages and disadvantages of getting 1x or 2x?

I’m hoping to order by this weekend and get them while I’m visiting my hometown to test it out.

Aileen

Glad I could help!

1 x strength is the base… with 2x strength, you get the same amount of mones as spraying on the 1x strength, twice… but without the additional scent…:slight_smile:

If your sweet spot is 2 sprays of the regular strength, then, when you get the 2x strength, your at your sweet spot with one spray…

But, I’ve noticed with the social line, such as Instant Shine, that the extra mones won’t cause an OD… or negative reaction in others. I’ve ordered all of my Instant Shine, IO and IH in 2x strength. That was after I did some testing with the 1x strength that is…

Well, there you have it…

Let us know when the Saturday Journal will start up so we can keep tabs on ya! :slight_smile:

I just wanted to let you know I haven’t vanished yet. I’ve been traversing all over Texas since we last spoke.

A Journal is on its ways!! I just need to collect all my notes from my suitcases and bags and then type them up

Saturdays

Finally got around to starting up my journal! Is attempting to link my intro to my journal. Hope it works.