CTTM 2 report: one spray each side at a rainy restaurant birthday party

just received my CTTM 2 yesterday. have used A and B -nols before but first time with this one. perfect timing as last night was a birthday party for a client friend of mine.

setting-high end ocean view restaurant. unfortunately (or fortunately if you are testing pheros lol) it rained the entire day yesterday which meant that while we were all gathered in the restaurant to celebrate her birthday, all of the rain blinds were lowered to keep us dry (thereby reducing the wind and improving my CTTM 2 diffusion into a localized area)

pheros used- only CTTM 2 on this occassion, 1 full spray to each side of my head.

no self effects noticed but this isn’t unusual as -nol’s haven’t done much for me in the past, however, it was literally impossible for me to be by myself for any amount of time. it isn’t uncommon for me to find my spot in a bar, sit down and hold down my place. my friends will come up and sit with me or be butterflies floating around the party, returning occassionally to catch up but last night i ended up being part of a larger group for the entire evening.

this is unusual because as i just mentioned, i am perfectly happy to sip my beer and field the occassional questions, comments etc but i am normally involved in my own thoughts, much prefering them to inane bar chat.

in total, i don’t believe i was sitting solo for more than 90 seconds the entire evening (3 hours). i had groups around me with anywhere from 2-6 people chatting away and actively trying to draw me into the conversation. one of these men, standing well over 6ft tall and 250+ and very athletic was hanging on my every word, to the point that in spite of the hard rain falling outside, he insisted on coming out with us to my car when we were leaving so that he could get one of my business cards. no, he isn’t gay and i’m certainly not, but as he intended to come invest in thailand he insisted that i was the person he wanted to have on his side. no complaints there, i want a commission just like anyone would.

originally, i wanted this one to soften up my daily office use of A314 which i happen to love and won’t give up until i’m dead and cremated viking style but even then i’ll probably take a bottle with me. problem is, i am a classic introvert, preferring my own thoughts to others conversations so i’ve had to learn to direct that A314 in a more outspoken authoratative way instead of an introspective, reclusive authoratative way, if that makes sense.

i think this one is particularly well suited for those who enjoy being social butterflies. if you can’t handle attention, you have been warned.

Good report josef. reps for you

Thank you for your report, you got good results (depending if you wanted the attention).

You mentioned in another post that you’ve used Instant Openness and Instant Honesty, how did they compare to CTTM 2?

Great report dude, I think CTTM2 would be great to start a conversation with a total stranger like in school, bar or club scene, on someone I might be interested in getting to know more about. :slight_smile:

thanks guys. with my personality, -nol’s are almost mandatory as i tend to appear as the boss in most situations, leaving people wondering if they should come up to ask me if they can use the fire extinguisher to put out the building on fire. tentative, nervous, apprehensive etc.

with CTTM 2 last night, i felt like the light bulb over the front porch after a rain. all natural life in the area was congregating around me as if their very life (or in this case, conversations) depended upon it.

Nice, I guess I will have to give CTTM 2 a try next, since right now I’m mostly trying the A314 with Akuto scent. Haven’t yet notice much of the hits other people describe while using A314, could be because I’m a bit intense and more the serious type, maybe I need to soften it with some CTTM 2.

awesome dude, great report. :slight_smile: I have had some interesting experiences with cttm2. thanks. :slight_smile:

awesome report! was the effect unisex? it sounds like it was from ur report :slight_smile: ive been eyeing the mix for awhile soo im so glad that u wrote a review :slight_smile:

<3 reps for u!

ty, unfortunately last night was a heavy male dominated group. of the more than 100 people there, probably only 30 women. i will definitely be testing this one out in better surroundings in the future lol.

haha well u did the right testing for me tho :wink: thanx josef
<3

Yeah I found this “social butterfly” vibe with IO on its own, it’s not very much my style either. I like IO when it is used with other pheros though, more “grounding” type ones like A314.

josef
You said you put 2 sprays to each side oh your head?
I have put 2 shots onto my hair and found that works best for me and last longer. I don’t know if that’s where you put yours. I have just got my I Openness and have not tried it yet. Maybe this weekend.

tfrankz, it was my first use of CTTM2, so i just used two sprays total. 1 to each side of my head.

that is almost certainly going to be my future application spot for this kind of phero, as well as being the upper limit for this mix unless i am going to be outside, and wearing some -none.

I guess I will have to try spraying it on my hair too, and hope it doesn’t messes my hair up with the alcohol in it.

i’ve been using my hair as an application point for 3 years with no adverse effects. diffusion is better for the socials but i still only use my chest/neck etc for -none based.

How about other ones like IFM? I read numerous times that IFM causes a male wearer to feel down and depressed if he inhales it. Maybe applying it to one’s hair would prevent that from happening, and improve it’s dissufusion rate towards the ladies?

actually, IFM was the first phero product that i used in my hair and that was after a long discussion with MHarris regarding diffusion. i always spray IFM to the back of my head, keeping it away from my nose but still getting it out to someone else.

the other socials like cttm 2, spaceland etc i spray to the L&R side of my head.

  • rep I like the sound of CCTM…I’m definitely the introverted type…even if I don’t always want to be.

thanks, i’m probably going to be giving cttm 2 a second test tonight since all the bars here are officially closed tonight, we will all be gathering in a certain “restaurant” having a private party. should be quite a large and diverse group inside (can’t go outside with alcohol) .

Keep us posted…:slight_smile: