Does Anyone Ever Notice Yor Wearing Mones?

does anyone ever say you smell different than you did immediately after yo spray yourself for a tune-up?

Smelling different immediately after may partially be attributed to the cover scent. But I have read a number of reports of people getting compliments on their “smell” even hours after applying the pheromones, which means cover scent most likely wasn’t a factor. Some women may even use it as an excuse to get closer and sniff you.

Yeah once and a while I think it overpowers them lol

Who knows what they are thinking ?!? I didn’t even know about pheromones until last year, when I started googling about "getting out of a friendzone with a girl. " I somehow read something about using pheromone colognes to attract girls, and so after googling and looking at many different sites to read about mones , I found this forum. I am so glad I did though.

Anyways, most of my colleagues are highly educated, intelligent people; some with extensive Science research and publications. Many of them doubt about this kind of thing. When my friend told one of his relatives, who is a bright, Mayo-trained physician , he just chuckled if off and told me it is all placebo effect :roll_eyes:

Luckily, I did have many DIHL that I couldn’t just write it off as placebo :smiley:

Overall, it is an interesting question. Has anyone been questioned about it?

People may have picked up on an additional spritz of something but I have never had anyone except my wife comment on it. Well not completely true. I have gotten some good comments on the original Ammo scent and “Pheros” by Dr.Smellthis.

And no one has ever even mentioned the word “pheromone” around me. Probably an alien concept here …

No one has suspected that I wear pheromones. But pheromones really do change the way people react to me in general. If pheromones were ever discontinued I would be heart broken.

I dont think that anyone has noticed that I wear them. But then again I doubt 90% of my friends even know what Mones are.

That being said I am a firm believer work. I have noticed a visible change in the way people react to me. Especially when concerning A314 or IO. I see major effects with both, but no one has ever asked me if I was using Mones