does this sound like a good mix?

Well im new here and need some advice. i was looking to go with ammo, is, and either ih or io. i was wondering which one you guys thought would be the better of the two. This will be my first purchase as well.

Yep, many many reports on that. You’ll love it :slight_smile:

Wow thanks for the quick response. which one would go with io or ih? will either have a different effect?

Yup - Ammo and IS is a classic mix and either IO or IH will complement that very nicely. IO promotes flowing conversation, whilst IH promotes deeper/closer/more bonding talk.

Personally I prefer IS/IH over IO because of quality over quantity but with a younger guy/girl, IO could well be the more suitable.

You can use them both but again, personally I find that much nols can get a bit giddy, for both of you!

As Steve says, very many good reports with either combo. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Yeah i think i.might go with the ih. Thanks guys and ill report back after i get them and try them out.

Well im new here and need some advice. i was looking to go with ammo, is, and either ih or io. i was wondering which one you guys thought would be the better of the two. This will be my first purchase as well.

There is no reason to start multiple threads with the exact same question. As such I have merged them together. :slight_smile:

That was a mistake i didn’t mean to post that one lol. sorry about that steve-o.

Mistake! How dare you make a mistake :wink:

Steve you just made my day.

I’m very new to mones myself but from the feed back I got regarding a very similar question.

It all seems to depend on what you want to use it for, I just bought ammo myself and from what I’ve read, Ammo + IO + IS is a GREAT mix.

Judging by your age I’m guessing that IO would be a better bet than IH. Again please take note that this is simply from what I’ve read as I have yet to do much testing. Being a Full time college student my funds are limited but I plan to try out this mix in the near future

IS seems to be a more all around “feel good” mone, where as IO is more communication based (as it says literally an “Ice breaker”)

IH Seems to be more based for someone you would want to have a deeper conversation with, but have no problem getting past the “Ice Breaker” phase yourself.

I hope some of this feedback helps, but I apologize I can’t give you more test based advice. It’s just what I will personally be going for.

Yeah that’s what i gathered. i don’t have a problem initiating convo or “breaking the ice” so i went with ammo, is, and ih. I think it will be a.pretty good mix. and i feel you man im also a college student and if it weren’t for the gift card and the 5.00 you get for joining smartmones i would have a very hard time paying for them.

Well hey, If you don’t mind, Let me know how that combo works out for you?How much your applying/where and all that, If you wouldn’t mind?

When I get my hands on some of the IS and IO I can tell you how it works for me and what amounts I’m using. I’m getting IS first though (and I’m guessing why you got it first too) cause the to go bottle is only 20 for the 2x strength.

That hole gift certificate is really great, especially with all the skepticism with pheromones and what not.

For sure man that’s what this sites all about.. i ordered them last night so i expect them sometime next week and then is on.

Yeah if not on here then just pm me, Love communities like this where newbs can unite…Haha.

Yeah I ordered mine today too through paypal, It says its waiting for payment but I’m hoping that’s just the initial paypal slowness that makes it less speedy 9/10. Hoping it will get here by friday though I have a test day planned :stuck_out_tongue:

IH will just add more of a sense of deep connection. Its a great combo and you should have a wonderful time. The key here though, and I cannot emphasize this enough, is to go out be yourself and have fun. The pheromones are not designed to do the bulk of the work-that’s your job-they will give you an advantage and you just have to capitalize on that. Sounds like you have a great attitude so you should have a great time with them.

Well looks like my order will actually be here sometime tomorrow, i may get to test them out this weekend. i saw on here where most guys my age use 1-2 sprays of ammo dependingon the situation, is that the standard dosage? i know i need to find my sweet spot with each one but im worried about O D with the ammo.

There is NO standard dosage. You need to sweet spot test :slight_smile:

Read this and it will answer many of your questions including a phero baptism and sweet spot testing :slight_smile: An Introduction to Mones: Names, Size, Strength, Use, Effects & Duration

So I actually decided I’m probably gonna do a journal, I’ll just pm you the link to it when It gets more accomplished. I managed to space out dates with women I have in different stages of “dating phases” (meaning one is a first date, blind date that I know shes at least semi attractive, other is a second date situation etc). That way you can know all I know anyways and benefit the rest of the community if I can as well. Least I can do for 30 dollars of free product

That’s always a great idea :slight_smile: