What is your enneagram type and what pheromones do you prefer?
From Introduction to the Enneagram
Here you can find descriptions and tests:
Enneagram Institute: Enneagram Testing & Training
What is your enneagram type and what pheromones do you prefer?
From Introduction to the Enneagram
Here you can find descriptions and tests:
Enneagram Institute: Enneagram Testing & Training
hmm. very interesting. i think i’m a little bit of the 5 and 9 personality.
I’m a 4 through and through. I can distinctly remember when I decided for myself that the things I liked were the things that were ‘unique’ somehow from everyone else.
While everyone’s being flashy, I think, ya know, I like being sleek and understated. While everyone’s being ‘mainstream’ I think, I’ll be primal, hardcore, edgy. Inevitably, this comes to the point where, I ‘have’ to be different compared to everyone else, so I end up psychically isolating myself.
This thread could probably draw upon the Myer-Briggs thread as well.
I don’t remember what I wrote originally, but I’d guess that the top three were p79, IH, and IS.
I’m a 5 with 4 wing subtype SX (Investigator/Individualist - Instinctual Drive towards Intimacy). I also scored high in 8 and 3.
I prefer the physical pheromones over the cerebral ones. Hate the talky ones… love the sensual ones… can’t stand the ones that mute down emotional or physical responses… adore the bonding ones.
Diane
I took the test & my dominant traits are a tie between 6 & 9 with 5 coming in as a close second ![]()
Guess that means I’m a loyal peacemaker with a cerebral investigator twist ![]()
Type Six
The Loyalist
The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent “troubleshooters,” they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best: internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others.
Type Nine
The Peacemaker
The easy-going, self-effacing type. Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.
Type Five
The Investigator
The perceptive, cerebral type. Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.