I’m 23, from the USA, and work in a field where one’s perceived competence matters very much. I already ordered A314 because, although I happen to be extremely competent, I want to make sure that as many people as possible recognize that.
I also ordered Turn Up The Heat to-go because I have some skepticism about the value of these products, Turn Up The Heat was the cheapest, and I thought I would be able to use it to test out whether these products have any effects at all. My main interest is A314 (for the reason I gave above), but if these products work remotely like they’re claimed to, I’m sure I could find a use for almost all of them.
With my order I received a free gift of Instant Shine to-go (thanks!).
So far I’ve tried A314 and IShine. One drop of A314 smells almost pleasant, and has no effects that I can see. Two drops or more smell rather nasty until about an hour passes. It may have some effect, but I’m not ready to say that for sure yet. IShine does nothing that I can tell besides giving me a headache when I apply it directly under my nose (not so good) and covering up the reek of A314 when I apply it to my neck and arms (very important!).
In retrospect I would have ordered Instant Openness or Instant Honesty instead of Turn Up The Heat, because they would be useful in more situations.
Great to have you here in Pherotalk so welcome I see you have bought A314 which is a good selection btw & even tested it out even you are skeptical at first, that was a wise move Congrats on getting the free Instant Shine there
Anyway interesting report on the A314 & Instant Shine Well it will take some patience & time to see the results Ok you shouldn’t have sprayed Instant Shine under your nose as it is not recommended there.
And yes you are right of getting Instant Openness as this goes well with A314 as i’m going to recommend the same thing too
Wish you all the best in testing the pheros & see ya
Hold on to your TUTH, it wull come in handy one day! I do agree that you would get far more mileage out of Instant Openness and Instant Honesty. You might also want to consider Come Talk To Me mix 2 as it combines equal amounts of both IO and IH! It’s like a double-whammy.
Keep playing with this stuff, you’ll learn a lot about people and yourself!
im glad you got your order already.. have you used them at all? you shoudl really read into what the guys are telling you and follow some advice they really know what they are doing.
anyways, like you said, instant lines are something that is really good to start out with. at least u have instant shine to see if those work well on you! you will see that with instant shine that people around you would be happier. for me i get a HUGH self effect with instant shine
A314 is worth experimenting with further and I suggest you dab one drop under your nose or along your jawline for its self-effects (which will keep you more congruent with the pheromonal message), and another drop on your neck where it will diffuse a little more. If the smell of A314 bothers you, cover the neck application with a cologne you enjoy - that in itself will get you more attention.
Not everyone responds to Instant Shine, by the way, and it’s so diffusive in its alcohol base that you don’t have to put that one right under your nose to smell it I like to apply IShine to my hair for longer-lasting effects on others.
Well it sounds as if you’ve already made your decision. It’s OK Androtics stands behind its products 100%and with thousands of users who do get results, there is always going to be one, or two who don’t see results.
To me, it sounds as if you could use a free personal awareness training. I’ll be happy to assist you in how to use the mones and notice results. I mean you bought TUTH, based on pricing. Sorry guy, but that just doesn’t make sense to me. I wish that you would have made your decisions based on feedback. Oh well.
I’ll be sending out your Gift Certificate that if you had signed up first and asked questions, would have lowered your costs.
Thanks for the responses guys. SteveO, judging from what you wrote, I think my original post may have given off the wrong impression. I haven’t made any decision about whether these things are effective yet, but I’m cautiously optimistic.
I didn’t see any results with IS on myself, but I can’t yet judge whether it has effects on other people.
Similarly, I didn’t see any results with one drop of A314, but I can’t yet judge whether 2-3 are effective. However, I’ve seen some evidence that they might be.
The biggest problem with judging whether A314 is effective for me is that the way people are supposed to respond to it is pretty much how people respond to me without added pheromones. I’ve gotten some good reactions so far using 3 drops, but it’s hard to tell whether they were because of A314, or whether I would have gotten them without it anyway. (I bought A314 to enhance the way people already react to me, not to try to get them to react in a completely different way.)
About TUTH, you’re completely right.
Anyway, I really appreciate your concern over me getting the most out of what I’ve bought. (And thanks for the gift certificate!)
Carrie: What do you think of the tip of the nose as a place to apply A314? The oil base seems to stick around forever on my skin, and if I apply it right under my nose (I assume this means the top part of my upper lip), I’m worried that I might end up licking my lips and getting it on my tongue.
KingFisher, I just want you to see the results, because I know that they are amazing. I don’t want you to not see the benefits of these mones. Too many users will concur they work, so I’m passionate about you getting the results you deserve. I’m not mad at you at all, I’m disappointed that you are not seeing what I see. If you did you’d see a whole different perspective to the way you look at the world.
You should call this week. I’m sure I can help you.
I wear A314 on the area above my lip so I can get all the benefits of self-exposure.
I’m talking about just below your nose, very near your nostrils, not near your lips. For MOST of us, there’s no way we’d accidentally lick it off … but you may be especially gifted! in which case, just put it somewhere near/lower than your nose so you’ll get whiffs of it. Along the jawline is a good place too, as I mentioned.