I’ve been reading up on A214 and Instant Gentleman. I’m watching the Wimbledon final and it seems from the descriptions of A314 and Instant Gentleman I’ve read that I’m watching the two different types of pheros personified here…
Federer is the A314 type…alpha male, deserving of respect, perhaps a little unapproachable.
Nadal is the Instant Gentleman type…alpha male, physically confident, and a cool guy.
Is that a fair description? Or have I been reading way too much about pheros lately?
Adam
lol.. I’m watching that final too. I would definetly associate Federer to A314, but not shure about Nadal (I’m not his best fan, at all…).
Based on apperance alone I’d say Nadal is Instant Jerk. I don’t like tennis are know anything about Nadal personality but he looks like an evil ninja to me.
You took the words of my mouth wildflower 
I dont know anything about tennis either, but not a big fan of nadal’s attitude and arrogant look… not trying to offend any nadal lovers, but just my opinion
I tend to agree with Adam!..and yes iv been watching the final. Go Nadal 
Federer is cool and hard to ‘feel’, an authority figure in a way…Nadal is a crowd favorite very gentlemanly and differential…a very likable guy
Looks like it! 
…really though im really enjoying instant gentleman.Its great day to day under most conditions unlike A314 which seems to excel in professional settings
I’m hoping my Instant Gentleman arrives later this week! Looking forward to it! 
Adam
Should do!..i live in Australia and i got my parcel in a week.
…once you get notification of shipment its on its way and you can track it too