Few questions before buying Ammo and TUTH: when to apply on a cinema and dinner date?

I’m very new in this world of pheros (please don’t laugh at my if I ask a stupid questions) … I have some questions that I want to ask before buy Ammo and TUTH …

I’m a guy with 21 years old , caucasian, 5’8 , handsome and I have an athletic body …

I have luck in meeting women and I have sex with the majority, there are times that I have no luck because some of them always have a last minute resistance (should or shouldn’t)

I am recently dating with a women (23 years old and I still do not have sex with her) but my question is , if I go with her to see a movie at the cinema and then to eat at a restaurant after that when I go to her house before entering … should use some Ammo or a little bit of TUTH ? to break that last minute resistance and finally can have sex with her in the house??

which would be the effect of using a little bit of TUTH ? women would go crazy and she starts to touch or what ?? then what would be the effect if using Ammo ??

There was virtually no LMR when I used 4S of Ammo, using TUTH could also help. Honestly if this is your first time purchasing, Ammo is a good choice as it is very all-rounded. TUTH will serve its purpose for you in this scenario.

Ok, in this scenario you recommend to buy TUTH ?? how much amount of TUTH should I use according to my age ?

all opinions are welcome !!!

If she has a comfort level, feels connected and close to you, trusts you etc etc … TUTH would be my choice for the situation you described.

Pheromones can help with last minute resistance but keep in mind there has to be a part of her that is willing or wants to have sex with you and that feels that connection. Arousal in itself does not make women have sex. Works for men but not us. This is where men screw up and use to much masculine arousing mones. They ignore the very products which will actually escalate that arousal into action.

Something like IH or Ishine which can help foster that connected feeling and give a feeling of warmth and trust may be all you need. You can also layer it with TUTH to both arouse and connect.

Ammo is good because is more well rounded having both the masculine and the connective mones but anol is more light hearted fun, friendly attractive. Bnol which is in IH has more of that deeper intimate connective quality to it.

So if the TUTH or ammo doesn’t do it for you consider using one of those along with it to push it forward.

Tisha

which would be the effect of using a little bit of TUTH ? women would go crazy and she starts to touch or what ?? then what would be the effect if using Ammo ??

I ask this because you say ''f she has a comfort level, feels connected and close to you, trusts you etc etc … TUTH would be my choice for the situation you described. ‘’

But I read some reviews about TUTH that says :

i put 4 sprays on, then i went to class…what happened next was so shocking and i actually felt bad for the chick, anyways…no more than 5min in sitting next to her (luckly we were sitting in the back) she started to breath a little deeper! she looked my way few times and smiled but thats no big deal, i get that actually all the time…what shocked me was she literally started to move around in her chair like she had the ants in her pants (if u know what i mean)! i felt bad when she really tried to compose and control her self but i swear, i kid u not…she started eyeing my package!!! i was a little embarassed cause i was starting to get hard in class…it was a big mess, “turn up the heat” ended up working on me aswell lol!"

this is a very contradictory … you can explain a little bit ??

If you are looking for a magic spray that will make you an instant magnet for sex, you will be very disappointed. These mones are tools to assist you, but as Tisha has implied, it can only happen if she herself has any ideas about sex and has any desire to have it. Mones can only do so much in terms of suggesting and conveying your desires through biological indicators.

The concept of mones and to use them effectively are as enhancers towards your life. Not to say that it is impossible to subject people under a “mone” spell, but this requires a lot of experience and mastery over mones and knowledge on what works for you.

You can only read and get information online till you actually go and try them for yourself and tailor them towards your individual needs in life. If you want it to be a tool for people to take initiative towards you, you will need to do some trial an error yourself to get down the mix right.

Understand that we can only give so much information in the most basic forms as everyone’s character, congruency with mones and body chemistry is different.

If you are willing to put in the work to use them effectively, you will not be disappointed.

Oasis314, sorry for asking so much… I’m not looking for a magic lover spray … I’m new in this things of pheromones … but the reason of my questions is to learn how works and which of these products works better in my scenario …

so, in my case , what product you recommend to try ? TUTH ??

JackJVega, there is no need for apologies as it is only natural to be curious about new things which can enhance our lives. If I were in your shoes I would but also make the same questions as you have.

Kindly read Tisha’s post above.

If you have already developed a deep connection with your date, that TUTH and Ammo might be what you are looking for to add the extra attraction.

But if you have yet to develop comfort levels enough and formed a deep connection, you must do so first before she has any willingness of desires in sex. Tisha recommends IH for this case as I would too.

The most important thing however, is indicative of yourself as a person.

Women can sense it if all you want from them is sex. The important thing is to be genuine and not to be, to put it bluntly, “just there to get something” from them.

In summary, IH for connection if you have not developed it yet. TUTH and AMMO for that extra attraction and arousal boost which you might lack if you already have that connection.