Hello to all, I have a quiestion...

Hi, my name is John .. I have 21 years old and I live in Miami …

I’m very new in this world of pheros (please don’t laugh at my if I ask a stupid questions) … I have some questions that I want to ask before buy Ammo and TUTH …

I’m a guy with 21 years old , caucasian, 5’8 , handsome and I have an athletic body …

I have luck in meeting women and I have sex with the majority, there are times that I have no luck because some of them always have a last minute resistance (should or shouldn’t)

I am recently dating with a women (23 years old and I still do not have sex with her) but my question is , if I go with her to see a movie at the cinema and then to eat at a restaurant after that when I go to her house before entering … should use some Ammo or a little bit of TUTH ? to break that last minute resistance and finally can have sex with her in the house??

which would be the effect of using a little bit of TUTH? women would go crazy and she starts to touch or what ?? then what would be the effect if using Ammo ??

I don’t know personally because I’m not a guy who’s tested these products, but from what I’ve heard TUTH and Ammo are better used in a club setting where people are already looking for sex.

If it’s on a date, I’d recommend not using TUTH and instead using Instant Honesty to help make her feel more connected to you.

Maybe a male user can chip in?

Hi JackJVega!

Personally from my own testings, I’ve found that AMMO, TUTH and IJ seems to work better for different situations. Ammo is a safe choice as you are least likely to get any adverse effect as it is well buffered and doesn’t come on TOO strongly sexual. IJ seems to really target women who are more “liberal”, so to speak. TUTH is a bit tricky for me as i have yet to really figure out what my sweet spot is. Love the smell.

If you are expecting to get “molested”, it might be a bit difficult though… Mones can help ease her into the mood but if she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t want to.

Mones won’t make you a sex god. I’d suggest A314 because of it’s status symbol qualities. Women tend to wanna mate with providers.

Welcome to pherotalk Jack!

I am afraid you are a bit confused as to how pheromones work which is perfectly fine. The introduction section is for new users and we get only but a handle of persons in this section who have heard or used pheromones before.

Read this thread carefully :

Pheromones will not make anyone act against their will but send out signals to the brain that arouse responses.

I don’t know the full situation between you and this girl but there could be many reasons why she doesn’t want to go that far with you.

Instant honesty can be used to bring about a closeness and let her trust you enough to open up.

Ammunition to give off that strong, masculine vibe and to let her know you are interested sexually w/o coming off as a jerk.

tuth I don’t recommend because if she thinks that is all you want from her it will do the opp of the desired effect.

IG to make you seem like that dependable guy.

Let us know what you decided on and how it went.

Your gc was issued! :wink:

Absolutely Mickaelia is right on!! The mones give suggestions. I’ve found however that where feelings exist without mones with them urges become irresistable.