I’m Jay and last week I bought my first bottles of TUTH and Ammo!
I’ve been reading up on pheros for a while and now I’m ready to take the leap. I have a great sense of humor which in my lifetime I have learned to be an extremely potent aphrodisiac. But now I am more interested in approaching women I don’t know and see where I can take it. I am not a looker so I think pheros will give me that extra edge I need.
My boss is out of town this up coming week so I will have plenty of time to field test! live in NYC so the competition is fierce in bars and clubs.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to use those two products together? (Ammo and TUTH) I am 30 years old.
The first thing I will tell you after your boss comment is that TUTh is not workplace approved. Do not use it there. Use the Ammo at work. Ammo and TUTH both have none in them, but in Ammo the mone is buffered by friendlier pheromones so you can wear it anywhere. Start at one spray for a few days and if you do not notice anthing then move up to two. Remember - women are not going to be jumping your bones at work.
And actually for a start in the bars I would recommend going with the Ammo first also. Save the TUTH for after you meet someone and things are heading in that direction already.
If you had gotten one of the social products like IO or IShine you coud run with an TUTH & IO combination but I never recommend anyone going out with just straight TUTH.
I’d suggest to start out with AMMO as well. See how if works on you and those around you. Give it a go at one spray, check out the effects, then, continue with 2. AMMO is a sexy confident male here vibe that I get when I use it. Once you have that going, understanding its effects, then, I’d suggest you start looking at getting IH and IShine. You can do much with that combo’d. As well as Bosshanks suggestions with IO and TUTH.
Saturday night I did my first test with Ammo alone as reccomended.
It was St. Patrick’s day so I decided to stay home since New York is a mess on that day and completely taken over by amateur drinkers who don’t know how to act. I invited an old Female college friend over to watch basketball and hang out.
Without much ambition I decided to wear a couple of sprays of the Ammo just to see what if any changes would happen in her behavior. I was pretty sure I’d be able to tell since I’ve known her a long time.
She arrives and the VERY FIRST thing she says is that I smell good. I take it with a pinch of salt since I was freshly applied and doesn’t mean anything other than she thinks I smell good. So moving on.
We crack open a couple of beers and begin watching the game. She’s into the game and very vocal about it! Again, I tried not to make a big deal of it, it could be the alcohol.
The game ends and suddenly we’re cuddling. And then we’re making out. (we’d only had 2 beers each!) And then we’re making out HARDCORE. At this point I remembered what everyone in the forums said about TUTH and how these are the moments it should be used to get over the hump: I casually excused myself, went to my bedroom and applied a single spray of my TUTH to my neck. I grabbed a couple of condoms put them in my pocket and headed back to the living room.
At this point I don’t even know if the TUTH was even necessary. She looked ready…and once we got back into the action: it was a wrap if you know what I mean and I think you do.
Now since alcohol was involved some may not take this particular episode worthy of mention but I do credit the 'mones for the following reasons:
1-We didn’t drink that much. This girl and I been out drinking together before and we did some damage. She can go hard.
2-she’s a lesbian.
I’m sold. Thank you for the help and good luck to all. I’ve already placed my orders for IO and IS as reccomended.
WOW! Segoi… Great to hear that you’ve gotten such a positive influence from your AMMO.
My suggestion is for you to start up a journal in the men’s section and keep us and YOURSELF up to date on what the differing applications of mones and combinations get you.
Mmmmm… The Duke has grown soo fast! I remember when he JUST started using mones…
This was indeed quite the experience to have right out of the gate. But I will proceede with caution, as I understand that I cannot expect this same type of result every time. But as far as convincing me, it’s a done deal. I will probably be a customer for life!
I will copy and paste this to the men’s section so everyone can read. I am thrilled by how helpful and friendly the community is.
Yup Duke, you just found a very effective way to use Tuth alongside other pheros.
What you did there was to up the none proportion slightly and introduce TUTH’s sexual steering whilst retaining a good degree of the social/balancing effects of the nol and rone in Ammo.
I often work that way, start the evening with a more balanced/socially engaging mix and as the night goes-on and if I’m getting good indicators of comfort and escallation, then I’ll apply the TUTH or more overt sexuals. Most of the time, that is the point where things take-off! A few drinks and some good fun/social interaction does help this along no-end.
And another good thing is that as you are 30, you are getting into the age range where you can use more overt none more effectively compared to a younger guy - at least around women of a similar age. Younger ones may still tend to take flight!
Sometimes yes, sometimes no but where you have someone responding to you, it can make things happen a lot faster.
What I’ve found is that applying the TUTH usually leads to a “lets get out of here - NOW!” moment sooner rather than later. It got to the point where I could decide when I wanted to go, apply the TUTH, and within 30 minutes we were on our way!
In a home situation, it can be a little less urgent but again, the TUTH can precipitate a tipping point from cuddling/making-out to having her start ripping your clothes off and getting right down to it right there and then.
Oh and if she dozes-off for any length of time or stays the night and you wake first, do remember to apply another shot of TUTH and maybe something happy/playful like IS, or if she’s responsive, even something very overt like IJ and slip back into bed.
The effects on a sleeping woman are to say the least interesting and usually ensure a very pleasant awakening!
IJ is the strongest/most overt none product in the consumer line - It is a very polarised phero but if you meet someone who responds well to high-dose/overt none, itseffects can be incendiary!
However you do need to use some caution as it can easily repel as well as attract and it can piss-off guys around you no-end. I would tend to save it for the times I want to make a strong impression or for the raunchiest pubs and clubs and around women from around their 30s-up who tend to be more comfortable/responsive to overt none in a way younger ones are often not - yes, none response changes as they age.