i just received my 1st bottle of p79…it’s a to go bottle of 25 mcg ( i’ve seen a lot of posts saying that dosage is the “sweet spot”) anyway…i sprayed it on my neck, under my chin…1st thing that came to mind was…“did I just spray tequila on my neck?”
Anyone else think it smells like tequila? or some alcoholic drink? I thought Instant female Magic smelled kinda bad, but this is way worse. lol
I thanked Jasmine for letting me purchase putatives and test mixes with me being kinda new to all this. I promised to give constructive feedback, because now that i have enjoyed using the consumer products like ammo and the “Instant” products, i have developed a passion for pheros and want to eventually be somewhat of an asset here by doing serious research and giving feedback as much as possible. I know this post isn’t that kind of feedback, but it’s only been 3 days using 2-3 sprays of p79 25 mcg and 2-3 sprays of p74 25 mcg.
FYI, I believe it was P74 that people said to use at 25mcg. Recommended dosages for P79 have yet to be spoken about, though I have noticed some improvement with one 10mcg spray added to a mix.
It’s weird, but I haven’t noticed much of anything with P74, except I felt more sociable when wearing 20mcg.
that’s right…it was p74 i kept reading about the 25 mcg…i must have assumed p79 would be similar…i dunno why i did that…anyway…i haven’t noticed any self affects from p74 or p79, but it’s only my 1st week. i wish i would have bought the full sized bottles so i would have enough to last me a couple of weeks or more. oh well…pay day is in a week, and all my bills are paid so i will be sure to buy a lot of androtics products
i enjoy this research..i wish there was a career in it.
Same here! Not much with P74, P79 on the other hand shows itself very consistently.
Guys I get obvious results from 25 mcg of P74. I recommend trying it in the middle of an interaction with a number of people around. Go to the bathroom and add 25 mcg of this putative on top of what pheromones you already have on. You are guaranteed to see at least one person, in my experience, acting unusually super-social. Before you know it, the super sociability/chattyness will spread to others probably. Of course, P74 has other beneficial effects aside from this ‘high-energy chattyness’ (which I want to post about in the future) but I think this is the easiest way to see an obvious reaction.
-Visionary
I have often read about the double dose (50 mcg) getting great results (talking about P74, btw). Do you have the impression that this is some sort of ‘the more the merrier’ pheromone, or are there limits to the enhancements with greater dosages?
BB,
I am not sure if 50 mcg would be better as I have been rationing my ToGo bottle before my order arrived (yesterday). I now have a number of P74 ToGo bottles so will be trying higher doses like 50 mcg.
What I do know is that when P74 (even at ‘only’ 25 mcg) is combined with Alpha-Nol, reactions can just get out of control. As in even I find myself acting like a complete clown at times. It needs to be tempered in this case with higher doses of A314 (2 drops or more) or possibly Androstenone (not that I use much of that). I think I might try and experiment with replacing Alpha-Nol with high-dose P74 (50 mcg+) as over-the-top sociability, fun as it may be, is not particularly useful most of the time…
-Visionary
Yeah, doesn’t sound like a combo for work.
But if out in clubs or at parties a little over-the-top sociability can come in handy - especially for someone not overly sociable like me. I’m curious what you find about higher P74 doses (my bottle will arrive soon, too).
Just a hunch here based on my own experiences, but you may find that P74 works more consistently when it is combined with other ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’ as opposed to it being used alone. My experience has been that without these other ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’, the effects of P74 can be a little inconsistent - sometimes it really hits but often it doesn’t. At times, I may find myself not so social while others may be buzzing away (not necessarily to me but to each other). On the other hand when it is combined with other ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’, it hits pretty much every time, for both me and for others around me.
Below are the positive experiences of some guys who combined P74 with various ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’ - nbully it looks like you combined it with TAL for good effect, examine combined it with P79 and P90, and UltraGame combined it with CTTM-Mix 2 (which contains Alpha and Beta Androstenol of course).
TAL and P74 over an A314 base: more social than the -nols (TAL and P74 over an A314 base: more social than the -nols)
nbully79 (April 24, 2007):
“ TAL and P74 - More social than the -nols
I am shocked at how much better these make me feel compared to Alpha Androstenol or beta-Androstenol…never a dull moment with these! 1 spray of TAL (https://pheromonelabs.com/) (5 mcg) and 2-3 sprays of P74 (25-30 mcg) over A314 + The Edge + PF base…can’t keep my wisecracking mouth shut! Added Instant Openness 2X around 3 sprays to it (around 50 mcg) and it was seriously over-the-top . People all around me were ribbing at each other, pulling each others legs and looking in my direction to see if I laughed or not (that A314!) and nobody took it the wrong way. I was the CENTER of attention.
I got a great response from a friend with whom there were some issues in the past. I had been trying Instant Female Magic and other -nols and avoiding -none to calm her down for about a month or two with no avail.
But the first time I used TAL and P74 together she became very friendly-flirty from being stand-offish in the most amazing turn-around I have witnessed!
Now I find it very hard to drop these from any mixes. The impact of these two together is only rivalled by when I first used Instant Shine. It’s really awesome. Something has to be said about female pheros. I am very interested to try TAH next.”
TAL and P74 over an A314 base: more social than the -nols (TAL and P74 over an A314 base: more social than the -nols)
nbully79 (April 25, 2007):
“The response from friend who showed a big turnaround was only with TAL (https://pheromonelabs.com/) and P74. The presence of these two is still felt even in my heavy duty phero mix, A314 is -Androsterone dominant, The Edge is -none dominant, PF is -Androstenol dominant. I have very good idea how this mix behaves so adding anything on top, if it has a different reaction, is easy to figure out. These two hardly lay in the background.
Infact yesterday one girl got a proxy hit from my application (presumably TAL at only 5 mcg). She was sitting about a meter away from me and was getting lots of attention from all other guys in group even though she wasn’t reciprocating to anyone except me. It was definitely not normal for her.
P74 by itself seems like an ideal mix of Alpha Androstenol + beta-Androstenol to me. Chattiness + connection.”
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p74-p79-p90-ultra-charm/2742/1
examine (March 26, 2007):
“ P74/p79/p90: Ultra Charm!
so i put about 1/3 of each (10mgs) into a TO GO bottle.
this is what you call ULTRA CHARM. damn.”
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p74-p79-p90-ultra-charm/2742/7
examine (March 26, 2007):
“…sorry for the ultra summary i had someone at my house.
ok. so i went to a club friday, and created this bottle. 6 sprays to the neck right after i parked…met up with some friends. this mix is like mx105 (https://pheromonelabs.com/) with spaceland. hard to explain. it was subtle at first, but then it all started coming out. women were smiling like this , i danced with another girl that said i was romantic (not sure how), another one of my friends gave me a hug and gave me a kiss on the neck. every time i would dance with someone, it was like they had tabs on me…things started getting a little aggressive. one of my girl friends wanted to buy me a drink, so we left the dance floor and went to the bar, next thing i know one of the girls i danced with earlier came up, said “i was looking for you on the floor, why arent you dancing” then grabbed my hand and we were back on the floor. (my friend called the next day to vent how disrespectful she was)
another one of my friends, that i messed with a long time ago, text me some real deal xxx biz on my phone. i look up and shes at the bar looking in on the dance floor. LOL.
just too much went on, i could go on and on. but it was a successful night , the girl i met and i went on a date sunday afternoon. then this morning i got a text from another girl (which i was too drunk to remember i gave her my number or how she looked) she sent over a pic on my celly..i remember her, she was hot, but looked pretty easy, the fellas picked up on her (yea she was dressed like whoa), and she got lost in the crowd. not sure when my number was givin. i do remember her talking to a friend of mine.
like i said, the IOIs were as uplifting, bright, obvious as Spaceland, but P79 grabs that energy and turns it into sexuality.
btw the range at this club was 23-33.”
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p74-p79-p90-ultra-charm/2742/8
examine (March 26, 2007):
“as for my attitude, i noticed i was all over the place. i broke out of my shell before the first shot. it was like i was in cancun or rosarito, and i was there to PAAAARTYAAA. notice, you go to a club to party, but when you are on vacation, its much much different wink
i didnt have to spit much game, like talk a good one to dance or any other ‘stuff’ it all just flowed, and was quite easy because of such IOIs (P74/p79/p90: Ultra Charm!). I just played off them.
but thats a rule of mine anyways, you see an IOI you pounce on that sh*t like an owl on a jackrabbit.
this was my favorite type of IOI the whole evening. seeing people do this ( )
i like when people do that. it makes me do it. LOL”
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p79-and-p74/3443/8
examine (May 3, 2007):
“P79 (https://pheromonelabs.com/) + P74 +P90 is what ive been using for the past couple of months.
such a great every day mix.”
P90: if P74 were IO, P90 would be IH, social but a little more serious (P90: if P74 were IO, P90 would be IH, social but a little more serious)
examine (May 18, 2007):
“If P74 (Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314) were Instant Openness
P90 (https://pheromonelabs.com/) would be Instant Honesty
its social, but a little more serious, not as much as Instant Honesty (Instant Honesty – Deep Relational Communication Pheromone – You Won’t Believe Your Ears! - Alpha A314), but for some reason, there is a sense of comfortable social understanding communication. It’s not wacky, but its as if you and a buddy are sitting down talking politics freely, non chalant over a glass of whiskey.”
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/experimental-agent-documents-vol-1-ultragame-shares-his-extensive-phero-experience/4219/1
UltraGame (June 19, 2007):
“Come Talk To Me (Mix 2) PRE-RELEASE: Should possibly be renamed to CHATTER! Excellent to mix with P74 (Experimental Pheromone P74 - Alpha A314), this will create a super social mix and believe me… you will be talked to. The more you use the greater effects you notice, but I have realized it is a quite different feeling to Instant Honesty. It encourages BS talk!..”
I am inclined to attribute my results to TAL. I didn’t try P74 with -nols too much. In my initial trials it behaved like a mix of a-Androstenol and b-Androstenol, so I didn’t have many tests adding it to -Androstenol. Maybe I will get to it in the future. Thanks again for your compilations, Visionary!
P74 gives me the effects of Instant Shine, but it’s amped up to the max. With IShine, I just feel more relaxed, songs and funny stuff are more enjoyable. With P74, I feel happy, I talk to everybody that gives me eye contact. I become those annoying people that are just too happy to give a damn about anything else but their day. I do have to wear it with A314 though, because like I said, my behavior when I wear P74 alone annoys people who are feeling down (their own stupid faults). P74 is great. I came across something really funny on the internet this morning while I was in the school library and laughed out loud. People around me were shocked but I showed them what I saw and about 5 people almost got kicked out. It was fun, after that we just talked (49’ers, locks, plastic bottles, cars, etc) it was like I’ve known these guys for years, I don’t ever talk to strangers like that. I only sprayed 3 sprays of the 10 mu per spray P74 on my wrists and neck. P74 is officially my new favorite Androtics product, it beats Ammo by far imo, I’d buy this stuff forever.