First Time User / Poster Here!

Hello Everyone!

I overheard someone talking about pheromones a few weeks ago and began to get currious about what it can REALLY do. So, I figured I would do my own little test to see how great these really are. Today, I came home from work to find my package of “Ammunition” and “Instant Shine” and can’t wait to try them out.

I’m turning 25 this Friday night and am going to be heading out downtown to the bars to party it up with some friends, so I think I might try a couple sprays and see if I notice any difference.

I guess my only question would be: Can I use these both together??? Or is it a “one at a time” type thing?

Also, what’s so great about that “A314” product… seems like that’s the BEST thing out there.. is that true? Maybe I should invest :wink:

Anyways, I’m glad to be here and will probably be posting a ton of questions for you pros in the next few months while I try this stuff out. Any advice or tips, feel free to post to me.

THANKS!

-cw

Hi CW, and welcome to the forum!!

In order to help you properly, would you mind sharing a bit about your personality, as well as any specific goals you may have?

Do you want to increase respect at work or school? Do you want to attract someone, or do you already have a significant other, and wish do deepen or improve the relationship?

Pheromones have many uses, and can be tailored to meet your needs, as well as to your personality.

I have recently started in the pheromone world myself, and have found them to be extremely effective!!

Warm regards,
Sillykitty

My advice would be to start slow. You’re eager, like I was, which is good, but eagerness can breed impatience, like I had, which is bad.

The forum advice is to try each product individually, 1 spray for a day, then 2 the next, then 3, then take a few days off.
Then once you’ve found your sweet spot, then start mixing your sprays.

A314: I’ve been using pheros since Sept and I still haven’t figured out how to master that beast. It can turn quite a few people off of you, so I would recommend saving that purchase until you’re feeling more comfortable with what the pheros can and can’t do.

What they can do: Give you an edge, add a level of sophistication/attraction/social grace
What it can’t do: create any of the above

You’re not going to find women throwing their inhibitions to the wind with you wearing pheros. But wear them properly and you’ll find yourself having much more success than you did before.

Happy Birthday, btw!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Yeah, I agree Wilks, I am anxious to try these out, but I am pretty good at giving things a long shot before I judge and get upset that they are “not working”.

As for you Sillykitty, here is my personality:
I am almost 25 years old, male, and live in Santa Cruz (CA). I’m a fairly attractive guy, pretty average I’d say. 6’ 175lbs, athletic build. I get a long with a fair amount of people but am more of a “homebody” where I tend to prefer staying in than going out. Some would say shy, but i’ve never felt good about that adjective. I’ve had a couple girlfriends in my time, but am currently single. I’m not trying to just find something that will let me “Score” more often, but rather something that will give me more attention when I go out. I dig that vibe, and it sounds like pheromeones can help me with it!

Again, thanks for the welcome(s)! Let me know if my description helps.

-cw

The best way to start is to try each one separately, so that you can properly gauge the effects, and know how much you need, since everyone is different.

Once you have a handle on each one, then you can try combinations more confidently :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

From what you explained, I think you have got a good choice of phero.

To counter your shyness, SHine is good . It boost your confidence socially. It makes you feel good too.

Ammo will get yout the attention needed. It will makes girls attractd to you.

SK is right. Try the phero one at a time to get to know what each phero can do for you and to know the right number of spray for you. Start with 1 spray for a few days and observe the reaction, respond, body language from people. Then 2 sprays and so on.
After you know the right number of spray and understand the phero, then you can use them together to achieve your desire results.

Have fun

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I see you have already ordered. Ammo and Ishine are great.

Use them separate at first to get a good feel for your dosage and what each one can do for you. Then you can layer them.

A314 is the flagship product here. A lot of work went into this one. Its the Alpha respect mix. Ups your status. makes you the more intriguing man in the room. People treat you with more respect and awe. Best used by men who are not shy or introverted.

Now I would love to send you a GC to the store for when your ready to order again.

Just tell us your objective for mone use and something about your personality

I look forward to your reply

Tisha

Hey Tisha, thanks for the welcome and offering the GC.

Let’s see, my objective with the pheromones would be to a) attract more attention in social situations b) be more confident out in these social situations, and c) wouldn’t mind to meet some nice ladies from it all :wink:

My personality… I kind of covered a little already in a previous post. I’m a touch shy (usually become more social after a few drinks or after I get to know people better), enjoy attention, but rarely get the amount I am looking for. I am fairly outgoing and a decent looking guy.

I’m tempted by this flagship “A314” product… sounds like I’m not ready for it yet, but maybe once my other products run out I’ll give it a shot. Maybe I’ll use the coupon on it too!

Thanks for the welcome

PS, I read a bunch of your posts in your signature… great stuff there!

-cw

Hi Thanks for providing more info and the compliment. :slight_smile:

Since your objective is to attract AMMO and Ishine are great. Try those out see what you think then if you feel confident with them try out the A314. If you find you need something to soften it and draw them in you can always use the Ishine with it.

Your GC is on its way

If you need help let us know

Tisha

Awesome! Thanks everyone!